It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Angel & The Voice

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by memyself

so you and zamini are the same person? let me get straight to the point aaahhgain with all one or three of ya'll there is no anything whatsoever . that can change the facts of what I know I've seen (friend also) and heard.
look at this other coincidental little tidbit (although I think theres a few who believe me, but can definately relate)-

He testifies to what he has seen and heard, but no one accepts his testimony.-John3.32

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

Sorry, I mixed things up and took this as your reply to my post. It just seems like what you would reply ... But maybe you are, after all, willing to consider these things more seriously. I have no idea of who zamini is and he will have no idea of who I (memyself) am.

So I am still awaiting your reply to my question. What is your reaction to my reply?

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   

regardless of anything and as said multiple times- it is what was spoken to me directly which was "I am Jesus I died for your sins believe in Me and you will never perish" is the main thing (divine exact literal live saving moment visit can do that to a person) and the NT scriptures directly agree also-yet I am interested in the Yahweh info but moreso than that is YA related stuff but neither of these are priority due to the whole no other Name scenario

So they said, “Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved, you and your household.”-Acts16.31

edit on 23-10-2010 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

Said multiple times and yet no answer to my question, so that I had to give it myself...
By the way: I do believe in the REAL Christ and not the fake Christ of the Church, and I do believe that Yahweh is a lesser and not very good god, who wanted Jesus killed because he told too many truths...

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   

again there is no answer to give as explained by reason of not looking into the writings about enough yet and even your or whoevers is based on others writings my testimony is direct and trustworthy not only because I know precisely what I've heard but the scriptures also agree and specifically the NT, so would you care to explain why you've been jacking with me? " voice" this and "voice" that, a Yahweh here and a no answer there- what is your point in acting this way or any DOING any of these things?

One person esteems one day above another; another esteems every day alike. Let each be fully convinced in his own mind. He who observes the day, observes it to the Lord; and he who does not observe the day, to the Lord he does not observe it.

But why do you judge your brother? Or why do you show contempt for your brother? For we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ.

edit on 23-10-2010 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

I don't judge but only remark that you have not yet given a straight-forward concrete answer to my question, but your words go around in circles referring to not highly relevant bible passages, and not from your own independent thinking. This results in fairly empty statements.

This to me shows that you cannot answer the question (or do not want to) because you would have to accept some facts which apparently are to unpleasant or even unacceptable to you.

The unpleasant fact is that Yahweh ordered genocides and holocausts as is clearly written in the Old Testament and that is not what we would at all expect from a good and loving god!

When Jesus talks about his 'father' he obviously means another one than Yahweh! See John 8:31-44.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
You know there are all these people out there and they are saying, "Well, I doubt there is a god because I have never seen any evidence of it and why does he not just tell us, or something?" When I read statements like that, I either feel sorry for them or I think they are just not paying attention, or they purposely deny anything as being attributed to an act of God.
I don't understand why it is so many people do not believe in God and it could be that my own particular belief is based on very concrete examples of the help from God that explains why I am even alive. I could have died and maybe in the big scheme of things, it would not make any difference. But the proper response to God giving you a special revelation of the reality of a spiritual world all around us, is that we should take it as an indication that God has a mission for us on this earth. So if you are using what you were given to push you along in a quest for knowledge and understanding of spiritual things, then it is of some use and not to be discounted. I feel the same way and try to use the natural talents I have been given to advance my understanding and to share it in a way that I have to believe that God would want.
edit on 5-12-2010 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join