It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illumicorp - NWO Initiate Welcome/Training Video?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Searched but couldn't find this. Comments on youtube say hoax. Anybody have any more info? Very interesting video. It would be very easy to hoax something like this, though, since all the info it contains as far as I can see is basic conspiracy theory stuff.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
My thinking on this one is that it's a video created by somebody with $20 extra dollars to give to the old man to say these words on camera, and a pirated copy of some random video editing software, and a random synthesizer to make the music. Easy to make. The name "Illumicorp" seems too good to be true. Of course, if there really IS an NWO, I wouldn't be surprised if this video was one they actually created. It's brain-washy enough to be produced by them

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
It might be fake, but it is an excellent summary of what the new world order is.
I found the animations pretty well done as well, some one put a lot of effort into writing the script and getting the whole video together. It would be great if there was the transcription of this somewhere so that I could easily translate to portuguese....

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Illumicorp can add me to their
dissenters list. I will not join
such an organization. If that means
my death. So be it.
I am a Christian and will
not convert.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Interesting that in of the videos in youtube ( www.youtube.com... )it mentions the video was produced by this manderson.us video company, and had this description:

manderson.us...

The page has been since removed.

Illumicorp is a parody of sorts. I guess the best way to describe it is that
I wanted to make a corporate training video for the 'Illuminati' that
synthesized all of the conspiracy information floating around. If such a
group did exist, how would they really function? My wager was they would act
just like any other faceless mega-corporation. It was originally to be part
of a larger project, but that never came about so I released Illumicorp as
it's own standalone video.

In the photos section of the company there are some very interesting pictures:

edit on 14-12-2010 by nwobrazil because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-12-2010 by nwobrazil because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Its not a promo to a film is it?

I dont know but for some reason it reminds me of the propaganda scenes from Starship Troopers.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I cant help but believe that this vid is mostly likely is a satirical take on the Illuminati itself,as I highly doubt the Oligarchic Incunabula would openly advertise themselves like this. Though a lot of the vid is mostly what people have come to understand that the Incunabula's NWO policies are anyway.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
If that video is real, then the conversation with Hidden_Hand was fake/misleading: illuminati-news.com...

they contradict each other, hidden hand explains that they are doing what they are doing for us to evolve to 4th degree souls, this just says that they will kill anyone who opposes them and that they will reduce the world population to a more controllable one, we have got to stop these maniacs, and we can, we outnumber them by a lot.

(First post here at ATS)

new topics

top topics

join