It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your NY UFO's for anyone who still thinks they were Aliens!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   
one word JUPITER

thanks

rich

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by RICH-ENGLAND

ok so now i have heard
moon
venus
jupiter
helicopters
and ballons

ps im quite honered my gif made fox news
lots of people would have seen it

xploder

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by XPLodER

ok so now i have heard
moon
venus
jupiter
helicopters
and ballons

ps im quite honered my gif made fox news
lots of people would have seen it

xploder

why do you insist on linking the balloons with the night time lights?. not one single person has said the night time lights were balloons !.

and its already been shown that an a.t.s member filmed jupiter from the ground....

thanks

rich

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by MrRed

this thread could of happened yesterday-anywhere...not new york city...et go home...

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   

which one of these two lights is jupiter?
there is only two lights which one is jupiter?

xp

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

top right, other light is a plane that clearly goes on its flight path in your gif!.

thanks

rich

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   

the object in the top right is jupiter and the other light is a plane
IN YOUR OPINION
xp

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Top right is the Moon. I was watching this webcam live myself on October 13th, it was slowly moving down to the right. Trust me its the Moon, please don't embarrass yourself anymore.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
you see what people are saying everybody thinks its a different thing
this makes it interesting and unidentifyed
xp

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

I think this video shows Exploder's "Moon" object. It's not the moon. It was too bright and was only there for a while, then disappeared.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by MrRed

I saw Balloons . Now this is my contribution to uncover the truth, grab a camcorder (Hi-DEF preferably) with a good zoom capability and go to every Nasa picture of the "MOON" ,Mars and every place they take pictures of because the camera can see in 3D or depth perception while the human eye only see 2D on pictures then you'll be surprised
at all the "THINGS" we have missed. I bought a Sony DVR CX150 Hi-Definition camcorder for 330 dollars
is not the best one, but for this price it does the job. I have collected over 1.200 pictures of the "Moon" and Mars. It's incredible how the structures pops out in those pictures. I have come to the conclusion that "Our MOON" is not ours and is not a MOON (natural) that thing is a giagantic "SPHERICAL CRAFT" parked right on our heads period. @ soviet scientist theorized this in the 60's, I agreed with them. Everything about it it's wrongin the natural sense. Once you see the "Clementine " pictures you'll come to the same conclusion. J. P. Skipper of MarsAnomalyResearch.com have some excellent photos of the "Moon Banding" and I took pics. with my camera and enhanced them even more it's just shocking to see the details on it. I took videos from the half and Quarter Moon and the shadow line reveals the towers and other structures on the moon surface. I am not to savy about posting videos on the net I'll learn, but I can tell you this since I discovered by pure chance about using a camera to find "Anomalies" I have discovered that every picture that NASA-JPL posted on their site or on ESA(European Space Agency) you will find "STRUCTURES" and Crafts on the ground and I mean some are bases others like the new "Hale" crater pictures by Mars Express and Global Surveyor are cities and they look like the same type of structures you'll find on the Moon. I hope people read this and ask questions I'll be happy to asist. Thank you.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join