It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad launches probe into truth behind 9/11

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by scitpeks
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Why do you insist on waffling on in every post?

It's what he does. Lots of the ATS members fail recognize it for what it is, are fooled into believing he's engaged in good faith and sincere debate, keep feeding it and keep it alive.
edit on 10/17/2010 by dubiousone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Why do you insist on waffling on in every post?

What the heck do you mean, "waffling" When have I ever not been direct and to the point in every post I make? Please give me an example of this so I'll know you're not just making this up.

We know your opinion, we dont need to be reminded every post..

Some simple questions may be things like,

1) Wheres all the CCTY footage of the Pentagon.
2) Why have United Airlines not claimed any insurance.
3)Why was normal investigation procedures not followed.
4)Why was all the evidence shipped off so fast.

Thats just a start...

Seeing that you people...in this instance you yourself...insist on repeating the noriously bad information being passed around by those damned fool conspiracy web sites, what do you expect except for me to keep reminding you that you're passing off bad information?

a) there is no evidence whatsoever except for the assumptions by the conspiracy theorists that any more useful Pentagon footage even eixists. They're not goign to aim their cameras at a blank wall, they,re goign to aim their cameras at high traffic areas like enterances, parking lots, and security gates. Not that it matters, since hordes of eyewitneses specifically saw the plane hit the Pentagon so this whole bit is nothing but conspiracy web site red herring to begin with.

b) How on EARTH can you have a normal procedure to investigate this? Hijacked aircraft launched suicide attacks against two of the largest building on Earth which did something to trigger their collapse, so there wan't any existing model from previous instanced can you possibly use to apply to this. Was there even ONE case of anyone sneaking into an occupied building and planting secret controlled demolitions without anyone noticing at any time in history?

c) The "all the steel was shipped out immediately" is yet more rubbish from the damned fool conspiracy sites. All the steel, every beam, every truck, every typewriter, was shipped to Fresh Kills, Staten Island to sort for human remains. The more critical pieces that show how the towers collapsed are stored in a hanger at JFK even now.

d) Wanting to know how the airlines got reimbursed from insurance for the loss of their planes isn't research, dude. It's grasping at some pretty desperate straws. No matter what answer you get, it's going to do absolutely zero to help you.

It seems to me that your desire for further investigations isn't based upon your interest in what happened as much as it is the conspiracy movement is basing its claims upon outright drivel that Alex Jones, Dylan Avery, etc are pushing out. You really don't expect any investigation to waste its time researching whether the planes were actually holograms, do you?

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   

See what I mean by waffling?
Where have I mentioned Alex Jones or Holograms?
You just waffle in every post to try and get as much of your deluded opinion out as possible.
To say the Pentagon wasn't monitored by multiple cameras 24/7 proves what you are here for.
The Steel was shipped off fast and turned into a ship..
Firefighters complained that they were hampered in their investigation.
And yes, MOLTEN metal was present.

I will not ask you one more question, because I don't want to read through the same 20 different topics you bring up each time.
I wont call you a troll, everyone can make up their own minds about that.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   

See what I mean by waffling?
Where have I mentioned Alex Jones or Holograms?

This isn't waffling, it's using known examples of false truther information to illustrate a point. It's an established fact that every nut, bolt, and rubber boot recovered from the WTC site was sent to Fish Kills, Staten Island for sorting, and it's an established fact that critical components that were used in the investigation on why the towers collapsed are being kept at a hanger at JFK even now. I don't know the precise person who started the false rumor that all steel was immediatly shipped off overseas so you'll forgive me that I filled in the blank with Alex Jones. Nonetheless, you ARE the one who is circulating the claim here, so you ARE basing your position on false information regardless of whether you think it's waffling for me to point out the fact or not.

You just waffle in every post to try and get as much of your deluded opinion out as possible.
To say the Pentagon wasn't monitored by multiple cameras 24/7 proves what you are here for.

...so who is waffling now? I didn't say the Pentagon wasn't monitored by ANY cameras. I'm saying that nowhere has the truther claims been proven there was a camera aimed at that particular wall because it's not a high traffic area, and claiming this is a "deluded opinion" is preposterous.. I'm likewise saying that multiple eyewitnesses specifically saw the craft that hit the Pentagon so your reason for demanding to see any such footage is suspect. Are you genuinely interested in seeing the plane hit the Pentagon or are you trying to use this in some innuendo playing game to imply that there's something suspicious going on?

And yes, MOLTEN metal was present.

I don't know becuase I wasn't there. If there was, fine, but it does absolutely nothing to prove anythign one way or the other.

I will not ask you one more question, because I don't want to read through the same 20 different topics you bring up each time.
I wont call you a troll, everyone can make up their own minds about that.

It's all well and good that you aren't becuase I would necessarily call you on it- it's obvious that I am answering your questions as direct as I can. It's just that you don't want to hear the answers I'm giving.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Well, i say let him indulge in his funded probe.. If his probees don't find any undeniable evidence, then he's wasted his time and money.. Then this could all be put to rest...If he does find that evidence, well then good for everyone!! If he can prove the US government was in on 9-11, what would the rest of the world think?? What would the UN do, NATO, for that matter any organization, or country? USA would be "the terrorists"... world wide embargos against the US?, complete loss of allies? Economy? We think we are in recession now...USA would crumble!!! Maybe it would be good.. tear down the machine.. scrap it.. start all over with a new government personell.. Ones that dont lie!! Disclose everything to the people who pay them!! the people who pay them, are supposedly their "boss" right? they work for us.. We are not supposed to work for them!! lets find all the 'terrorists" and the "corrupted" that are "playing" life and death games with everyone in the world over matters of religion.. money.. power.. dominance..which (in my opinion) none of those matters..and get rid of them..

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
[

OP, I have always respected you, but today my friend, I can no longer say that. I had no idea you were an anti-semite. I'm very saddened by this, because I thought you were really one of the greats on this site. ]

Please explain - there is information which suggests Israeli involvement, therefore some people believe Israel was involved, even perhaps responsible. How is that anti-semite? PLEASE do explain.
edit on 25-10-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I believe Israel was heavily involved in 9/11, and I believe that Israel is extremely afraid of the truth coming out.

I suspect that Ahmadinejad already has evidence of their involvement, and I believe Israel/US know/suspect this.

If this were true, he is wielding a serious weapon against them.. They are threatening to attack Iran. If he DOES have evidence of Israeli involvement in 9/11, and if he makes that public to the world, IMO Israel is finished, kaput, as is US government.

That's what I believe this is about. It's a war tactic.

Ahmadinejad has no concern at all for truth or Western people, but maybe, just maybe his own self interest will help us too in this instance.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

This isn't waffling, it's using known examples of false truther information to illustrate a point. .

What? So Truthers have a manifesto we've all signed up to, we have to defend every piece of so called truth no matter how absurd? For all I know it could be bogus cointel crap and I believe you know it too, and are just using dime store debating tactics to muddy the waters.

I certainly don't think, as has been alleged here before, that you are an agent, just a fellow traveler on the pnac train or even just a guy out for an argument who has chosen the govt line because it has easy resources to back up your arguments.
edit on 25-10-2010 by Thepreye because: replacement of full stop for a question mark, guess where.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Thepreye

Perhaps,
"truthers" come in many disguises just like the paid shills. It takes a "debunker" to keep the truthers honest and researching and analyzing.
Dave is an asset to the truth movement, by playing the "easily debunked debunker" part.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join