It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NESARA? I have no idea what I'm talking about- Questions!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Old thread but, do you have a link you could share which contains updates of the said NESARA. As much as I want to believe it, it sounds too good to be true. I mean, 10 million $ to everybody, with a devaluation of the prices by a ration of 1:10. How convenient would this be for the lazy ass...Wouldn't that stop the "work chain", because with all of this money you can survive a hell lot of time!

Thanks!

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

Read the rest of page 1. An old scam. Nothing more

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

I did. I want to see both sides of the medal. Scam artists could be disinfo artists spreading so much lies about NESARA in order to make it look rubbish and a scam to get money out of people. We never know. I'm on ATS to get both sides, not immediately believe what is handed to me.

edit on 14-12-2010 by Gab1159 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by dawnstar

Sounds like Hagee/ Cornerstone. lol I'm not sure I don't agree with you about possession. I want to know why these people don't go to jail. It's literally a conjob. That is exactly what this guy was doing. He's probably been ruined & over it by now.

to Garb :O TEN MILLION DOLLARS!! Aw man, if I'd heard that, I never would have even asked. The only people in this country who are going to get that kind of money are the bankers. :-) I'll be honester. I just couldn't get through that stuff. It was giving me a headache & life is just too short. I believe the point the carpet guy was making was that they would forgive people's debts, not give them money outright.

Galactic, I really wouldn't hold my breath. A. We're broke and B. We're just peons. We'll be real lucky if they don't throw those of us still in our homes, out & mandate that we have to each adopt a "DREAMer".

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I used to follow this on two websites before my ATS days I remember Benjamin Fulford and his chinese ninjas and Christopher Story's epic tales of international finance and skullduggery and two fools under the names Casper and Poof with their daily updates its coming,its coming,todays hold up reason is,whilst all of it would make a sensational best seller its obviously like the search for Eldorado,the Holy Grail or Japanese gold in the Phillipines a mirage which probably left major players broke-or worse.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

Well, if that's the case, when you're done donating to dove of oneness, let me know. I can get you a sick deal on a bridge here in new York city

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by DogsDogsDogs

If everyone was given ten million dollars, we'd have to print money to provide them all and that would result in the ten million being worth much less. Like nothing.

It doesn't work like that but the weasels that profit from these scams are banking, literally, on the hopes and dreams of others, assuming their hopes wills cloud their minds enough to ignore the Facts

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
If I had the time I would post an in-depth thread about the realities of NESARA.

But all I can say right now is to take my word for it... (lol I know, that's not much really)

And also, the NESARA scams were set up to divert attention away from the real NESARA.

NESARA is such a paradigm-changing piece of legislation that all measures must be carefully considered before it can be announced and that includes the removal of the rats in government stalling it's announcement.

And the removal of the rats is happening as we speak on a worldwide scale via the Wikileaks cables and other such leaks.

I would love to post links to back up my statements, but first, let me finish my new Avatar extended edition blu-ray first ok lol???

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gab1159
reply to post by Crakeur

I did. I want to see both sides of the medal. Scam artists could be disinfo artists spreading so much lies about NESARA in order to make it look rubbish and a scam to get money out of people. We never know. I'm on ATS to get both sides, not immediately believe what is handed to me.

edit on 14-12-2010 by Gab1159 because: (no reason given)

Now that is brilliant! That's what you call a truth seeker!

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
reply to post by DogsDogsDogs

If everyone was given ten million dollars, we'd have to print money to provide them all and that would result in the ten million being worth much less. Like nothing.

It doesn't work like that but the weasels that profit from these scams are banking, literally, on the hopes and dreams of others, assuming their hopes wills cloud their minds enough to ignore the Facts

Bankers worldwide are going down as we speak, especially with the recent disclosure of the Fed reserve bailouts. More people are waking up. Once these crims are indicted of their numerous crimes, then can the positive changes begin.

Then the new financial systems can be set up backed by a precious metals standard (something which Ron Paul has been calling for).

Yes it's true, the $10million won't exactly be worth $10million in today's terms but it will still be a large abundance of money. Currencies worldwide will be re-indexed. But the most important thing to remember is that debt will be zeroed out.

Yeah I better get going on that thread.... hehe
edit on 14/12/10 by galactictuan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by galactictuan

in pure economic terms, if you give everyone ten million, that ten million is, essentially, worthless. by printing enough money for everyone to have that amount, the dollar will be devalued to the point that it is worthless.

erasing everyone's debt will collapse banks globally.

the entire economic structure will evaporate.

of course, this will all lead to the arrival of the galactic federation and that is really the point of nesara.

of course, one can get all this info, and more, by donating to the many nesara scam sites which, in and of itself, is ridiculous because, if the dollar is going to become worthless and the government is going to wipe out our debt and give us all ten million dollars, why do the folks behind all the nesara sites want our money? they need not worry about the cost of running the site as they can charge it to their soon to be defunct credit cards.

it's a scam. there's really no other way to describe it.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

in pure economic terms, if you give everyone ten million, that ten million is, essentially, worthless. by printing enough money for everyone to have that amount, the dollar will be devalued to the point that it is worthless.

erasing everyone's debt will collapse banks globally.

the entire economic structure will evaporate.

of course, this will all lead to the arrival of the galactic federation and that is really the point of nesara.

of course, one can get all this info, and more, by donating to the many nesara scam sites which, in and of itself, is ridiculous because, if the dollar is going to become worthless and the government is going to wipe out our debt and give us all ten million dollars, why do the folks behind all the nesara sites want our money? they need not worry about the cost of running the site as they can charge it to their soon to be defunct credit cards.

it's a scam. there's really no other way to describe it.

Which sites in particular Crakeur?

You created the Wikileaks UFOs thread Crakeur so it's interesting you haven't made the connections between that and NESARA yet. Please bear with me here even if you believe 100% NESARA is a pure scam set up to take people's money.

We know Wikileaks has stuff on one of the big banks that they're gonna release in the new year that he said will bring it down. If that achieves it's purpose and leads to extraordinary reform after the public have learnt what CEOs and banks have been able to get away with, then we will want immediate change and even compensation for it. This coupled with the Fed Reserves' blatant theft of trillions of dollars will definitely call for immediate action. And Ron Paul has publically called for the Unconstitutional Income Tax to be abolished, so all this ties together and what's next? The only way out, or up if you will, is to change the whole economic structure completely. The whole issue of our money becoming useless and debt will cause bank collapses is invalid if we're operating on a whole new system.

So knowing what we know... and if WIkileaks and other fellow supporters can follow through and be able to set up major major banking reform by releasing these leaks, then this would set a precedent and all other banks would have to follow suit.

The question also has to be asked. If we restart our financial system on a gold-backed/metals economy? Where is all this gold and metal coming from to back up the large abundance of wealth that will be shared to people? Now that leads us to the more 'wacky out-there/new age' aspect. And we know that these NESARA supporters claim that St. Germain will have the gold. Now I personally believe the 'white knights' if you will have gone around the world collecting/stealing these gold bars from the dark hats to amass it for the upcoming day of NESARA. Remember that story about Fort Knox having those fake gold bars? Well maybe it got stolen from them and they had to replace it with tungsten gold-plated bars. This along with other numerous cases of stolen gold bullion out there. I know, it's a bit of stretch, but I'm just putting it out there.

Also, in order for NESARA to be announced, firstly we must have ARRESTS of the dark hats. Not just low-ranking officials, I'm talking about high-ranking officials e.g. Cheney, Bush, Hilary, etc. We know Nigeria has issued an arrest warrant for Cheney and Bush has been warned not to step foot in other countries after admitting to allowing torture and Hilary as we know, we're just getting started on her lol... with the recent release revealing an order signed by her to spy on UN diplomats and steal their personal info. These are the very rats who have stalled NESARA by creating fear by staging attacks and an economy of war basically.

And I haven't even started on the 'Nuke talks' aspect of Nesara.

So taking all these pieces into account... It's easier to see the bigger picture and where we're heading.
edit on 15/12/10 by galactictuan because: typos

edit on 15/12/10 by galactictuan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
wow, i just noticed, are you actually Mickey Rourke Crackeur? lol

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   

the problem with all of that is, to be blunt, that nesara is a scam. you can talk around that fact all day long, talk about how good it will be, how we will reform the banking system, reset the debt etc but it isn't going to happen.

if you reset people's debt to zero, you destroy the banks. if you give everyone ten million dollars, you make the dollar useless. if you make the dollar useless, you bankrupt nations around the world.

it is just about the dumbest concept one can think of and that's before you bring the aliens into the picture.

it isn't happening because it isn't real. it's a scam that has been around for quite a while and the only reason it still has a shelf life is because, much like the nigerian oil scams, there are people naive enough to believe almost anything.

and, no, I'm not Mickey Rourke but I do hope that you were thinking I look like he did, circa Diner and not circa The Wrestler.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

You and I have absolutely have no idea how an economy based on rare metals would work. What you just wrote about was if we kept our current capitalist system based on money itself.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
You know I was a NESARA skeptic when I first heard about it...

But over the last three years... everything I've seen and read and events...

The only way out of this financial mess worldwide is NESARA. Plain and simple.

Gab's right, you saying zeroing out debt will collapse the banks doesn't make sense. This is the problem with people, they jump the gun when something's declared a 'scam' or 'debunked'... we complain of mainstream media and it's viewers of having a sheeple mentality but it happens also on ATS.

I understand that those NESARA sites have been proven to be a 'scam'. But what I'm doing here is putting all the pieces together on NESARA as a concept and how it relates t the current world financial crisis. And that's something we need to look at.

I know it's hard to swallow, but just ignore the scam part. These scams were set up to divert attention from the real NESARA.

Just stay positive people, not long to go... lol they always say that but, this time we're really in the thick of it, ala Wikileaks saga.
edit on 16/12/10 by galactictuan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Ok, enough from me here.

I'll be back later with my own NESARA thread.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join