It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo ? Flies past planes cockpit window caught on video.CGI ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
reply to post by tarifa37

pilots do not always have the luxury of landing below the cloudline

The plane is flying past the clouds.Well thats what it looks like to me . Also some up and down movement indicative with turbulence. Who knows you could be right But I doubt it.
edit on 13-10-2010 by tarifa37 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by amc621

It's just a plane taking off. The pilot you see is landed and he is writing something for his landing or take off.

Seriously did you not get that?

If the plane is about to take off (not sure where you're getting that, but let's say they are) then it would stand to reason we're seeing another plane taking off then.
Hey, with all the practice we've gotten in the past 9 years from watching the missiles (er, I mean planes) on 9-11, we should be pretty good at these quick fly-bys by now!

Can we please close this thread now?

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I think if it were a jet fighter then it would be classed as a near miss. As well inside the legal separation distance. 5 Miles horizontal.www.pilotfriend.com...

For jetliners flying inside controlled airspace, pilots are still responsible for maintaining a safe distance from other aircraft. They also must strictly follow IFR or Instrument Flight Rules. In this mode of operation, pilots are flying under reduced visibility and must depend on their instruments for additional guidance and information. Though rules of separation vary depending on the airspace in which a jetliner is flying, in general, air traffic controllers and pilots are required to maintain a horizontal distance of 5 nautical miles between 2 aircraft flying at the same altitude. For altitudes at and below 29,000 feet, vertical separation must be maintained at a minimum 1,000 feet. For altitudes above 29,000 feet vertical separation must be maintained at a minimum of 2,000 feet.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
My friend,

Originally posted by amc621
reply to post by spikey

Hey Spikey, take a deep breath. Maybe you should read more, there are PLENTY of landing strips above clouds.

Can you please provide proof of this, as all I get from Google is .... this

Be safe be well,

Spiro

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
To answer the question of the OP, this is not CGI. As stated in the responses, the clip is way too short to invest that amount of time into. Besides if it were CGI, wouldnt the image be alot clearer. Right now its just a real object that is traveling too fast for the camera to get a clear picture. You can even see a glimpse of it once it passes from the side window into the front windshield. To answer the question of whwther or not the plane is in the air or on the ground, I would have to say the plane is in the air. Its not the clouds that give this away, but the fact that the clouds seem to actually be moving, or rather the plane is moving foreward thus making the clouds move towards the rear of the plane. CGI? no. UFO? probably not (looks like you can see wings and a tail in the blurry image). On the ground or in the air? seems like in the air. Crappy video though. I checked out the original poster's channel on youtube and there a few 'ufo' videos along with a bunch of other stuff. I'll go through it all later.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by amc621

Obviously your not well traveled.

NO, I guess not. Just been flying for over 40 years, 23 of which at a major airline, and before that smaller commuter airlines....that's all.

IT IS AIRBORNE! Period!

Now, all I want to know is what kind of airplane that is? Video is too short, and poor resolution to see any details, to even begin to hazard an educated guess. The control wheel, and column, will be a dead giveaway (if only I were familiar enough with every airplane made...but, alas, I know a lot, but not everything....)

The full documentary might be a starting place.....THEN we'll (I'll) get to see more airplane (or nbarration will tell us), and somewhere in the film we'll (hopefully) see an airspeed indicator....and THAT question will be settled, at least.
edit on 13 October 2010 by weedwhacker because: Text

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by amc621

Obviously your not well traveled.

NO, I guess not. Just been flying for over 40 years, 23 of which at a major airline, and before that smaller commuter airlines....that's all.

IT IS AIRBORNE! Period!

Now, all I want to know is what kind of airplane that is? Video is too short, and poor resolution to see any details, to even begin to hazard an educated guess. The control wheel, and column, will be a dead giveaway (if only I were familiar enough with every airplane made...but, alas, I know a lot, but not everything....)

The full documentary might be a starting place.....THEN we'll (I'll) get to see more airplane (or nbarration will tell us), and somewhere in the film we'll (hopefully) see an airspeed indicator....and THAT question will be settled, at least.
edit on 13 October 2010 by weedwhacker because: Text

Weed it is obviously a guy sitting in a Renault Espace, alongside a projection screen...now you stop posting while you're flying. What a ridiculous idea to think that it's an aeroplane at all! and a mountain landing strip, that's even worser, (you're allowed to say worser round these parts) on a different tack, I wonder how many near misses never get reported.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Besides if it were CGI, wouldnt the image be alot clearer.

It is made on purpose, lol

I would say it is computer generated. Too much fluid movement that doesn't match the frames of the original video.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
it's cgi
and not even a good one at that

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   

I have already posted with this new UFO video 13-10 -10 , becuause I cannot upload ufo youtube videos to ATS

I posted the same info in the popular 'ufo nyc twiiter post' and it may get lost in the mix

please check out UFO over Malaysia 13th October 2010 - on youtube just posted tonight

The video shows a stationary UFO at the KLCC tower in Kuala Lumpar and it accelerates from
a stationary position and bursts through low cloud . It looks real and amazing, although not the
best video camera ever.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
My first question would be what, exactly, were they filming? The pilot reading something? Where's the rest of the footage? I would think the pilot would have had a reaction to that and that should have been included, if it really happened.

Springer...

You need glasses! Videotaping in a cockpit is not rare. The pilot is obviously reading something: charts on a tablet... The pilot could not have had a reaction because he wasn't looking in the direction of the object!

You're the site owner?

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
The 'plane looks a bit like Concorde if that's any help.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I say CGI as well. It just does not look real.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join