It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michio Kaku calls for Global Governance - Labels opposers as 'Terrorists'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I just want to know.. What is the problem with a unifying one world government if run correctly? I feel like it would be far more beneficial for the human race and our planet. It would eliminate wars between countries, and the potential to eliminate wars over resources. Food would be more readily available and more easily distributed. Real criminals would have nowhere to hide. Technology could be developed faster and more efficiently. Jobs would be abundant, outsourcing wouldn't really exist. The Economy could be more easily regulated.. I dunno the list goes on.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I think this guy is a bit retarded, to be honest. He's too idealistic and doesn't have enough rational thought on the human condition. I really don't think global governance will come out in the open anytime within the next couple of centuries. We're too culturally divided. It really seems ideal from a certain point of view. It really feels like it's around the corner because of the state of the world and how badly a unified world order is truly needed. The thing is, we've been working at it for well over a century. We've had scientific discussions for decades about the problems which humanity are causing to the planet, and yet we haven't been able to get our acts together.

No, I see humanity like a terrible two who must learn the hard way. Perhaps we're no longer infants, and we can realize (some of us, at least) that there's boundries between ourselves and others, but still we want what we want, dammit, and we want it NOW !! Very few are truly grown up, and able to somewhat objectively view the world and do what must be done for the sustainability of civilization. Nope, we're going to learn the hard way. Maybe next go. I believe it highly probable that we will exhaust a great many of our resources this century, and become uncivilized once again. I think it will take a collapse, and a rebuilding to get to global governance. The two year old must eat all the cookie dough out of the refrigerator while mommy isn't looking, get a pounding headache, tummy ache, and puke his guts out to learn that it's not always about what you want right then.. It's about what's best for your well being later on.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

ATS we did basically pick him as the embassador so the problem is???????
2nd

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
As I have said before kaku sold out many years ago. He was made an offer he could not refuse just like Sagan before him. What he is spewing is nothing new but hopefully some of you are starting to see how extensive and widespread their network of stooges is.

Type one civilisation would be great if it wasnt for the fact that good decent humans- the masses- are followers. Evil is far more ambitious and the scum of the Earth will always rise to the top until such time as we have no secrets and full transparency and that can only happen in a hive mind scenario. And that can't happen until big brother has taken over and planted bio web chips in our heads which among other things record everything a person ever says or does from cradle to grave.

They may be psychopaths and consider themselves the queens of the swarm but someone has to be driving this thing, it's a very mean and scary cosmos out there and predators rule.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
A world government is the next step in the evolution of nations on earth....First there were tribes and then...and so on. if there is something like a galactic community we wll need something or somebody with the authority to speak in the name of us all.

The problem is that the mighty, rich and powerfull want to push their agenda and want to control that entity that speaks for us....How to prevent that from happening...? You tell me...

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

Good question.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by spookfish

Yes that could be why we seem to be evolving into a machine-man hybrid IMHO. The machines will not put up with our petty nonsense and we may finally move on. I don't know if it will be "better" for humans? Or if current "humanity" will end up on the scrap heap of evolution like Neanderthal man. That is if we are lucky enough to survive.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
LOL AMAZING

THIS IS THE 2ND THREAD IN 2 DAYS ABOUT THE SAME VIDEO 7 YEARS OLD

come on ... isnt this a conspiracy?

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
The only real reason I think he believes in this is because as a global state/country research and science will get more funding

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

It's been discussed MANY times before on ATS.

As always, search is your friend.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join