It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A real connection between Mayan Prophecies and Crop Circles Watch Vid.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueFalse

That's the old excuse that it is possible to have two categories of crop circles: the poorly made ones and the nice ones. Well the Firefox logo is nice. It shows that people can make a proper logo that isn't a perfect circle. That would be easy to do. Remember that by the time photos are taken onlookers have entered the field; animals have entered the field. Maybe someone brought their dog with them.

The fact is that the neatness of the work does not imply anything other than the ability of people to be careful.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Can anyone point to a tie in the videos where a Mayan symbol is seen in a crop circle? I also wasted 8 1/2/ minutes watching this video.

The ridiculous claim that the Mayans had a 260 day calendar linked to a 280 day gestation cycle was the last piece of hoax material I could take from the video. Instead of closing the mind to the evidence I recommend opening the mind and checking the claims in the video.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by MrRed

I find the subject of crop circles fascinating,and believe they are messages for us to prepare us for coming events,I'm curious though is there a video out there that explains(the messages) all of the circles up to this point?very intriguing................when I see videos like this I have no doubt that there is other life out there whether their from other planets or inter-dimensional....good stuff!!

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

well sure no debate on that, that people would be able to make such crop circles. But again. THey used walkie-talkies, gps , planes and helicopters to finish them.

When you read about man made crop circles in big proportions, then there are weeks of planning an WEEKS of completing such things with groups up to 100 people.

So the problem here is still, no1 came forward and claimed it was made by him, and no witness ever saw anybody on the field making those crop circles. If you think that they are a couple of days apart from appearing than something smells fishy here.

And again you need 100 people + to make such things. Still you think no1 would come foward and claim to be part of such thing. And no witnesses and all?

cmon

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   

i agree with you in that point.

I also see no connection between the mayans and those crop circles. Its just too far fetched and there is no clear evidence. Even the mayan calendar hasnt been clear identified to what actually counts.

Im not disputing this fact, only that the last 2 cropcircles "the face" and the "Arecibo answer" have to be from outer space.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueFalse

And again you need 100 people + to make such things.

That is not a must. The groups that do this for hire do not involve hundreds of people and they make all sorts of complex designs for advertising. They do their work in a night so that the result is there for commuters to see the next day.

Look, if someone said I did this then the prank would be over. I am sure that the pranksters just love all of the claims flying out there about them being aliens. I'd be laughing and wondering which group of claimants deserved the next "message from the aliens." With all of the odd claims out there it's simply hard to choose which odd claim is the one to respond to, isn't it?

The images in the crop circles are recognizable human drawings. The binary stuff is current human technology. I don't see drum storage or tubes although that would have been high tech at one time.

Although the video claims Mayan symbols are being sent, no one has stated where in the video a cropcircle shows a Mayan symbol. Can anyone tell me the time in the video to check or better yet post a still from the video with the Mayan symbol?

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueFalse
Well ok. Let me ask you some question to this.

How do you know they are traveling lightyears and need spacecrafts to make those cropcircles? I mean did you watch the whole video anyway? Weve send in the 1970 a message through a radiotelescope and we clearly received 2 answers. One was written in the Binary System as was our message, and the second one was a picture of a face. Isnt it possible that they use somekind of technology to make those cropcircles from their planet?

I'm going to have number these arent I:
1) I dont believe aliens are making them. So they wouldnt need to travel in a sapceship lightyears, just from the pub where they all met up
2) 8 Minutes of crap and jumping to conclusions, yes.
3) Are you asking if they have a device which ruins a farmer's field on a different planet? That could be perceived as an act of war or aggression, attempting to tamper with the food supply. I think they may have thought about it, the logistics, dealing with a pimitive violent species and thought of better ideas....like email, or text, or even pen & paper

Yeah sure. I mean how many abduction reports or alien contacts have you read? 1000 ? more? And do you believe them? No1 believes those people. So getting out and delivering a message would be called a hoax immediately.

Do I beleive them? Not all of them. Certainly believe them more than aliens bending crop stalks.

Well nevertheless. Believe what you want. But im 100% sure those crop circles are not man made. First of all its a guarded area next to a telescope so normally you would think some1 would have seen something. I mean there were 2 cropcircles made next to each other in a short period of time.
Secondly if you open your mind and see the complexity of those cropcircles you can rule out human involment. It would be nearly impossbile to create such perfection in such a short time and not beeing noticed by anybody.

Oh hang on a minute! First you are 100% sure that they are not man made. Then you say "nearly impossbile to create such perfection in such a short time"....so you are saying, it's not Impossible!
That 100% is looking a bit over ambitious!

And thirdly, why hasnt anyone come forward telling us that they did it? I mean if you want to play a trick on somebody than you actually did it. Wouldnt you want to take credit for such a perfect and beautiful creation? I definately would do, and i think you could really earn a lot of money by creating such beautiful things.

They have. you didnt believe them.

And before you answers. Google "Human made cropcircles" and look at pictures made by humans. They look ridicoulus. They arent even able to make a perfect circle!! And the size is ridicoulusly small.

Believe what you want, but IMO those 2 last cropcircles in the movie ARE NOT man made and a clearly a sign of E.T- Life.

Oh and btw. where are the footprints or the paths of human from or to the cropcircles? I mean it would probably take at least 100 people to make a cropcircle of this proportion and complexity over night. So please tell me how the got their? parachutes? beaming?

thx and looking forward to hearing from you

The paths and footprints? Have you ever looked at these fields? The big lines left by the tractors, almost like a path? Then you have the footprints, hard to discover between the stems, or after a few tourists walk over to investigate, or whilst the farmer is stomping around cursing, or hardly leave a mark when its not rained.
Have you ever watched any of the videos they supply? these people who actually make these crop circles? They have admitted it. But thats outside your belief system
One point the believers always wave like a trophy is that the crop patterns are not as good as the 'supposed alien' creations. Then you point out the ones that don't look as good and say these are man made, but these ones arent. Have you actually considered that the rougher ones are actually the ones done by the amatuers, and as they progress they make you more and more convinced? Again, that wouldnt fit into your belief system

I've answered your questions so back to my original response:

Can you prove it was aliens and not ghost or fairys?

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
So suppose crop circles truly did appear that had Mayan symbols? what does this prove? .. are these newly discovered, never before seen Mayan symbols? the Mayan calendar has been known of for quite some time .. what's to say someone didn't find a symbol they liked and re-create it in crops?

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Being as there are no mayan prophecies about 2012 I skipped the video.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I bought the dvd from ufotv. it's one of the better crop circle documentaries available. Well worth the money

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ceetee

If that is one of the best videos ever, then there is nothing to consider. The video used an Aztec image and claimed it was Mayan. The image is not even Aztec. It is a heavily modified Aztec symbol. The original glyph the Aztec used was square, not round.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   

I have no idea. Obviously the aliens modified it before they beamed it down?

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Daisy-Lola

I have a challenge to the debunkers out there regarding this video. Firstly I do agree a lot of crop circles are manmade, but it is just too simple to shout “Manmade” every time one appears without considering the evidence surrounding them. Unlike a lot of ops here, I have actually spent time visiting and inspecting these formations in Wiltshire and can say that there are SOME that defy rational explanation.

I also agree with some of the posts here the connection between the Mayan Calendar and Crop Circles is very subjective, but let’s step back and consider the formations shown in this video.

Given the size, complexity, location and time required to make those, why have we not seen similar formations replicated since considering it is so easy for man to make them. Even if we are to believe they are manmade, I have never seen a video yet posted showing crop circle makers at night, twisting and laying crop in varies directions to make the complex patterns and weaves we have seen of late and I am talking about the numerous tuffs and swirls now found. No what I get is a group of neanderthals with planks and string demonstrating how they can ALSO make patterns by flattening wheat and making a few simple circles. At least it proves that man is as good as they are to a certain point.

It therefore would be very easy given the assertions of the debunkers to produce a short animation how they make them. I therefore challenge anyone here to make a short animation showing step by step construction, resources needed and timeline how this is possible and post it here. Given the fact I can find numerous animated videos of constructing the pyramids and other complex structures, this should be child’s play. Please pick anyone of the formations shown in the video.

I look forward to being informed and corrected by all the debunkers out there as you are clearly better informed then me.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   

... considering it is so easy for man to make them.

I don't think of the effort as being easy. It takes time and it takes skill. The skill level is reasonable. It's not an outrageous requirement.

The problem is not there is an assumption that these can't be made by people. You appear to be making it right now in your post. Consider the previous video in which the video suggests that the crop circle was made quickly, yet the true story is that the resolution of their recording devices did not allow them to capture the work. With nothing really to say on the matter they spend copious amounts of time discussing a flash of light.

The Mayan connection here is claimed with a symbol that is not Mayan. It comes from the Aztec language. It's a distorted Aztec symbol at that. The symbol was modified by a New Age author that went on to claim it was Mayan. The crop circle uses a symbol relatively recently created by a New Age author.

Are you trying to tell us that aliens read books from New Age bookstores?

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

... considering it is so easy for man to make them.

I don't think of the effort as being easy. It takes time and it takes skill. The skill level is reasonable. It's not an outrageous requirement.

The problem is not there is an assumption that these can't be made by people. You appear to be making it right now in your post. Consider the previous video in which the video suggests that the crop circle was made quickly, yet the true story is that the resolution of their recording devices did not allow them to capture the work. With nothing really to say on the matter they spend copious amounts of time discussing a flash of light.

The Mayan connection here is claimed with a symbol that is not Mayan. It comes from the Aztec language. It's a distorted Aztec symbol at that. The symbol was modified by a New Age author that went on to claim it was Mayan. The crop circle uses a symbol relatively recently created by a New Age author.

Are you trying to tell us that aliens read books from New Age bookstores?

have you watched the entire dvd? (not just the short clip) there is more than one symbol. I think you're getting hung up on the analysis of one of many that are presented in the documentary.

The point is that the symbols used appear to correlate with ancient symbolism which can be attributed to current events. Whoever is creating these is spending a lot of time with precision measurements in the design as well as understanding ancient symbolism at a level your average bloke with a plank surely isn't going to know... for what gain? surely if the creators were human they'd have gone public by now? I'm a firm believer that if humans are responsible for something, then they'd want some kind of gain from it.... So far those that have come forward as fakers can't really match the complexity of the designs in the time frames required....

The alien face design is pretty impressive no matter who created it. I find it hard to believe that the creator of that would have silently faded into the ether had they have been human. I don't really know what to think. I just find them extremely interesting and they offer more visual wow factor than orange balls floating in the sky!

edit on 3-11-2010 by ceetee because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-11-2010 by ceetee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   

I have no idea if these crop circles are real or not, but The World Health Organization defines the term for normal gestation between 37-42 weeks; 259-294 days, so the argument could be made that the Mayans were right (or close) at 260 days.

Source:
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by clifford54

Looks to me like NO skeptic even watched the video.

earths etheric body. ghosts, fairys ? Umm.. *If Crop circles are not man made*, then the crops of them showing their dna , a picture of how they look, and solar system would prove they are in FACT alien. Again, I said IF they are not man made.

advanced species would not travel lightyears just to deface a field and then fly home

The video shows what they used. Did we fly to their planet to give them a signal? NO. We used a signal, and they used whatever that symbol in the crop showed. No traveling was required . If you watched the video, it would have been quite obvious.

First off it is well known that there are no prophecies associated with the Mayan long count calendar.
"The use of the term 'prophecy' is not quite correct." The video CLEARLY says this. If you watched it you would have known.

Being as there are no mayan prophecies about 2012 I skipped the video.

No surprise

There is more bs on this thread but I am just posting to show you how one can easily be swayed by ignorant people.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by clifford54

Let's face it 260 is not normal. It is the 'gray zone' at the limits of normality. The connection is not made by the Mayans. The connection is being made by the video. They are desperately grasping for whatever and just being off the mark all of the time.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by splint

Looks to me like NO skeptic even watched the video.

You are wrong, simply wrong. I watched the video, but not all of it. The video was too full of baloney to watch all of the way through.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ceetee

as well as understanding ancient symbolism at a level your average bloke with a plank surely isn't going to know

You have no way to know that. That is simply an assumption you are making. The heavily modified Aztec symbol is a well known symbol in New Age circles since it was created in 1987 by Arguelles.

surely if the creators were human they'd have gone public by now?

Why? Why wold they ruin their fun? And there is money in it as well.
Crop circles offer straight line to success

So far those that have come forward as fakers can't really match the complexity of the designs in the time frames required....

The ones made as advertisements show all of the complexity of the other non-advertisements crop circles.

I just find them extremely interesting and they offer more visual wow factor than orange balls floating in the sky!

I agree. They are well done. They are interesting. If they ever become passe, and people are no longer interested, then they will fade away.
edit on 3-11-2010 by stereologist because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join