It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

United States Now OFFICIALLY Racist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
www.haaretz.com...

Look.

If you are going to be racist--something which I would not recommend inasmuch as you may very well be 'raised from the dead' in any number of your subsequent lives as a member of the race that you hate; during which lives you will suffer the consequences of your hatred--I would suggest that you at least be a rational racist.

The policy of the United States towards the Israel is not merely a racist policy.

It is a policy which is irrationally racist inasmuch as there are many more Arabs in the Middle East than there are Jews; and those Arabs have a considerable fraction of the immediately available oil reserves...

And they may very well take 'offense' at such naked anti-Arab racism.

Michael

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
America is only NOW officially racist? What ever happened to the Civil War and slavery deeply rooted into our history? America has been a mixing bowl of all different races since the 1800's and always will be and with that comes racism. I don't think America is at all racist towards Jews because we're one of the last nations who actually support Israel.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
If you think America is in any way racist towards Israel then you are WAY off the delusional radar.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Pass this information to the Obama administration.

Oh.....wait....nevermind.....I'm sure they would agree with you.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Personally, I do not understand any point that this thread is attempting to make

please give examples of how America is racist against Israel?

Just give me a few examples please, 3, just 3.
That's all.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
i was going to stay out of this thread................and for good reason but meh i will weigh in

the op was saying the america is racist toward the arab states in the world that we were depriving them of their oil reserves and whatnot.................

last time i checked the wealth of the arab states comes from oil and then agian the op is wrong the arab states hold a significant amounts of oil........................

racist i think not but this guy is going to believe whatever he wants............its his choice

i dont like clinton and when she made the comment of comparing peace in the middle east as kicking the can down the road its just reaffirms my beliefs in that woman............

obama and clinton couldnt careless about peace in the middle east........
edit on 12-10-2010 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

I also don't really see the point the OP is trying to make.
Examples please

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Michael Cecil
www.haaretz.com...

Look.

If you are going to be racist--something which I would not recommend inasmuch as you may very well be 'raised from the dead' in any number of your subsequent lives as a member of the race that you hate; during which lives you will suffer the consequences of your hatred--I would suggest that you at least be a rational racist.

Why must a "racist" necessarily Hate other races?
Can it not simply mean that he Loves his own race?

The policy of the United States towards the Israel is not merely a racist policy.

It is a policy which is irrationally racist inasmuch as there are many more Arabs in the Middle East than there are Jews; and those Arabs have a considerable fraction of the immediately available oil reserves...

And they may very well take 'offense' at such naked anti-Arab racism.

Michael

Why do you call our policy on Israel racist?
Most of the Jews I have know are White people. Many of them are Blue-eyed and Blonde.
I can only remember having met One Jew who was a tan Arab looking fellow.

Do you suppose our policy on Israel has something to do with Politics?

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Michael Cecil

looks like another fly-by-night poster putting up rhetorical garbage and running off to hide somewhere if you ask me.

All nations are racist in one way or another because all humans are racist in one way or another, no matter how hard they try not to be.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   

What this thread needs is a little of what Michael would call "the consciousness of the thinker".
Everybody seems to be assuming that Michael means "racist" in the sense of being hostile to Jews.
They have noticed the phrase "policy to the Israel", which gives that impression, rather then the "anti-Arab racism" later on. I know Michael's attitude from other posts, but the phrasing here was a little ambiguous..
And he has failed to show what connection there is between a news story about the US wanting to encourage negotiation, and being "officially racist".
A few logical connections are needed, Michael, even though you despise logic.

edit on 12-10-2010 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   

.. Race? I'm sorry, where does Race have anything to do with this?

Native Israeli's, be it Jew or Muslim or Christian (people always forget about the respectable sized Christian population of Israel, not to mention Lebanon) .. are the same "race" as Palestinians ... and Jordanians, Syrians, Iraqi's etc..

Here's a hint: THEY ARE NOT ARAB.

Arabs actually make up a very small portion of the Middle East, the largest population being Semite and Persian.

But notice I'm not saying "race" .. because it has nothing to do with "race" .. it has everything to do with culture.. and as always in this part of the world, ETHNICITY.

So I think the correct term would be Xenophobic, because a good portion of Israel is the same Ethnicity as Palestine, just different religion and or culture.

Sorry.. I just hate it when ignorant people scream Racism when Race isn't a factor.

new topics

top topics

join