It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Renowned U.S. Navy Commander Reveals Stunning Roswell Crash Secret

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
What strikes me as interesting is that this report mirrors what some of those new age people are saying what aliens can do. The whole manifesting reality and powerful creators rhetoric. They also say the we as humans have this ability too, which again matches to this report. I also think they say time travel was also within their ability, though I'm not too sure about that one.

Regarding time travel, maybe the reason there wasn't some time paradox (assuming they are time travelers) is because time just splits into a new parallel time-line.

I'm not saying this is truth or fact, I'm just pointing out what I find to be an interesting similarity on many levels.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tarrok
What strikes me as interesting is that this report mirrors what some of those new age people are saying what aliens can do. The whole manifesting reality and powerful creators rhetoric. They also say the we as humans have this ability too, which again matches to this report. I also think they say time travel was also within their ability, though I'm not too sure about that one.

Regarding time travel, maybe the reason there wasn't some time paradox (assuming they are time travelers) is because time just splits into a new parallel time-line.

I'm not saying this is truth or fact, I'm just pointing out what I find to be an interesting similarity on many levels.

I agree I found this very intriguing. We tend to think of our technological progress and advances in terms of scientific applications from a strictly black and white point of view. However if we think in terms of self cultivation from a meditation and more spiritual point of view, we see that we have plenty of other frontiers to explore, discover and fully potentialize (new word)
Come to think of it the language of sciencee is very one dimensional and I am sure limiting when it comes to dimensional or advanced mind application thinking..
edit on 12-10-2010 by sparrowstail because: corrections

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I dont know about spiritual awareness being an frontier. Thats assuming our brains are so called 20% efficient and the remaining untapped potential. I personally think that is a little bit far out and unproven, just because we dont understand 100% of the brain doesnt necessarily mean untapped potential, thats bible/witchcraft theory, I dont know whats beyond the sky so god must have made it. I dont understand how you did that so you are a witch.

Edumacation and science will expand our knowledege and thenj maybe the 80% untapped grey cells will be used to actually comprehend what the meaning of life is.

Imagine having to comprehend the vastness of the galaxy and what that actually means, it cant end, it just goes on and on and on, how do you get your head around that? You need science to prove it, the spare capacity to comprehend it, then some mental processing to order it and some friends to keep you from going insane. Thats what I beleive our capacity is planned for.
edit on 13-10-2010 by MisterBurns because: some mumbojumbo

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by MisterBurns
I dont know about spiritual awareness being an frontier. Thats assuming our brains are so called 20% efficient and the remaining untapped potential. I personally think that is a little bit far out and unproven, just because we dont understand 100% of the brain doesnt necessarily mean untapped potential, thats bible/witchcraft theory, I dont know whats beyond the sky so god must have made it. I dont understand how you did that so you are a witch.

Edumacation and science will expand our knowledege and thenj maybe the 80% untapped grey cells will be used to actually comprehend what the meaning of life is.

Imagine having to comprehend the vastness of the galaxy and what that actually means, it cant end, it just goes on and on and on, how do you get your head around that? You need science to prove it, the spare capacity to comprehend it, then some mental processing to order it and some friends to keep you from going insane. Thats what I beleive our capacity is planned for.
edit on 13-10-2010 by MisterBurns because: some mumbojumbo

I think yo may have misunderstood what I was getting at. There is a difference between spirituality and mind application. We think in terms of three dimensions. Our relationship to our environment is dictated by length, width and height and to a certain extent time. Maybe we have the potential to slow time or bend time around us with our minds or use telepathy to communicate if we just learn how to tap into it. Just hypothisizing and thinking out loud.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join