It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tell me your UFO story

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

You are possibly infected with an alien virus.
If I was in your position, I would contact MUFON for advice.
If infected your blood could bring a super cure.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
yes well here is mine first i was abducted when i was bladaaawaaacaaa and blababooo,m kabooonmindaacaca..Aaaawaaaaaaasaaakaaaaaaaafaaaakaaaashhhhhhhhhh and then aawwwwwwwhhhhhhhgggrraaaaaai said to them madafuakkasanababiches and then aaaffffkkkllaaaabaaaa

I know crazy but some of your stories sound like this to me

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Tribble

Sweet, I am the chosen one.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gloster
yes well here is mine first i was abducted when i was bladaaawaaacaaa and blababooo,m kabooonmindaacaca..Aaaawaaaaaaasaaakaaaaaaaafaaaakaaaashhhhhhhhhh and then aawwwwwwwhhhhhhhgggrraaaaaai said to them madafuakkasanababiches and then aaaffffkkkllaaaabaaaa

I don't understand your summary of these sightings, there were no such allegations made here, in this post.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gloster

They would sound like that to you if you know crazy.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
reply to post by Tribble

Sweet, I am the chosen one.

If you enjoy your status, don't ever use "Off" or citronella.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
This isn't my story but my father's. I grew up in the mid west USA and my father was a police officer in our town. This was in the 70s. It was a fall Friday night and my father was on duty. The rest of us had gone to the local high school football game. The weather was cool but clear. After the game we went home and ordered pizza around 11 pm and stayed up late. I think Mom did that so we would all sleep in the next morning and my Dad could sleep without the kids making noise. My mom was sneaky that way.

Back in those days the local police department did not scramble their signals so we could listen to my Dad on a scanner as he did all of his routine police things. We made a game of trying to identify other officers by their voice. Probably around 12:15 AM there came a call to check a possible unauthorized bonfire near the school. My Dad was dispatched. He didn't find a bonfire but a huge round light on one of the school fields. As he approached, the light took off into the air. It didn't seem to make any sound. My father did not believe in UFOs, anything paranormal, and pretty much only believed in what his 5 senses could tell him. He was perplexed and we heard him call back to the dispatcher that he wasn't sure what he saw but whatever it was had left.

About 5 minutes later another officer called in and reported that he was near a corn field and could see light in the field. My Dad and other officers went to the field and once again this huge round light took off into the night sky, going up pretty much vertically from the field and following a road. The officers gave chase but lost it. At this point we kids were sent to bed and no more listening to the scanner. The rest of the story I heard years later: For the next three hours or so whatever this light was played tag with the officers as they scrambled around trying to identify it. Pretty soon officers from other jurisdictions were involved. The local air national guard base was called and they said not only wasn't this them but they were also trying to track it.

Eventually whatever it was seemed to depart because no one could find it. My Dad agrees he saw a UFO given what UFO actually stands for. He won't say if he thinks it was alien but he also said he didn't think we had the technology yet to do some of the things this light did. I think my Dad only admits to seeing a huge light and never says craft or anything.

He also acknowledges that what happened that night in may ways resembled the Portage UFO incidents in the 60s and said that apparently what happened that night wasn't the first time or the last time odd lights were followed around our county.

I have a vague memory of that night and I do remember looking out of my parents bedroom window and seeing a sphere of light in the distance over a field. It was sort of golden. At first I thought it was the moon but then the sphere moved off into the trees and I saw the actual moon. My Mom thinks I dreamed it, which is possible given events, but it seems very real to me.

So, that is his story as I remember it.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
My encounter was when I was about 6 my family were enjoying a nice camp fire at AKO Campground at Windsor, Ontario Canada. I remember seeing a flash of light, kind of like the flash of lightning during a storm but there were no storm clouds (clear skies). Shortly after I went to our vehicle (which was parked near the edge of the park by a field) to grab a blanket out of the back seat, I seen dark figures far into the field and I thought right away that they were people. However I then notice that they were not wearing any clothes and were tall, my guess would be 6ft to 7ft tall. They were walking towards the highway 401, and after grabbing the blankets I shut the door of the vehicle and I took one last glance where the figures were and they were staring right at me. Not moving, just standing still in the distance looking my way. I got scared and ran to my parents after getting a rush of fear, I told my father and when he went to investigate he said there's no one there. Later that night people were talking about 3 strange lights up in the sky that looked like fast moving stars.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by angrywhitechick

That's a wonderful story, I really enjoyed the way you told it.It is funny how it kept one step ahead of them. I see they didn't give up on it though and called for the big guns. He probably wants to forget it now. lol

I assume it was a large orb, that was lit up on all sides.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by 20601814

That would frighten anyone. How close to you were they?
Sounds like time travelers or something. In Terminator 1 they would arrive naked, through a lightening ball.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I`m pretty sure it was `77 or `78 approx. I would have been 6 or 7 years old. my best friend and I were playing in a field on the edge of town when I noticed a ufo just hovering stationary about 3 or 4 blocks away in distance. I pointed it out to my friend and we just looked at in amazement. Then we noticed that it looked like it was slowly moving towards us and we kinda got scared a little and hid behind a dirthill peeking our eyes over the hill to see if it was still getting closer. I remember that it was the classic saucer shape and was kind of a darkish metal colour, and big maybe the size of two average houses. I realized that the direction it was moving was going to put it between us and our homes so we ran home as fast as our little feet would go shouting at the top of our lungs, ``look everybody it a UFO!`` People were comming out in their yards and looking up at it. I remember some people were scared and some were just excited. Then someone said it was just a weather baloon and everyone was like ``ok`` and went about thier buisness. I don`t remember the ``baloon`` leaving. I thought about the incident frequently over the years and recently asked my parents about it. What was weird was that when I asked them about it they just kinda stared at me for a few seconds and didn`t respond verbally. I kinda felt stupid so I didn`t force the issue. I started second geussing myself thinking perhaps it might have been just a dream I had as a child. I determined that I was positive it happened and I once again asked my father about it and he said,`` I seem to recall it``. and that was it he didn`t elaborate at all. Now I`ve seen photo`s of many different types of scientific baloons and I know this for certian, this was no baloon.

D

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Tribble

I'll give it a go, though my sighting wasn't nearly as exciting as yours.

It was Winter of 07 and my Dad and I decided to get some donuts and coffee and sit in the car to listen to a football game. We weren't really even listening to the game, more discussing things, life, the Universe, politics, that sort of stuff. I remember it being a pretty cloudy day and wondering if it might snow. Then I saw this yellow ball of light in the sky. It was extremely bright but not all that big. We watched it for a few seconds before it passed behind a telephone pole. We waited for it to emerge but it didn't, it just disappeared.

Not sure what it was.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   
it was 15 yrs ago near a big forest reserve in Quebec (st-Donat)
the darknest of the night was everywhere ... my school(camp) was located in the other side of a river
i could see the moutains from one of the windows where my bed was
i wasnt sleeping and i notice a strange sight.. i was amaze by it until it disapear behind another mountains

it just appeared out of nowhere .. travelling left to right beside a mountain
the speed was slow .. moving uncloaked at a low altitude in a mountainous region.. to avoid radar ?
my first though was .. its a ice cream van with flashy colorfull lights
i couldnt see the shape of it .. just the multicolor lights
at that age i think i was able to recognize a cop car or an ambulance .. it wasnt a car or a truck im sure
i notice the next morning .. that the place i saw this thing .. had no roads
what was it really .. im 29 now and i still question what it was

its my first and last UFO .. i hope i can see another one in my life time

edit on 10/13/2010 by Ben81 because: S&F
nice thread idea

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Tribble

sorry for not replying sooner.

The first and third times the lights were white, the first brighter light than the other. The fourth time it was orange.

I felt differently when the were near but I felt "the weirdest" the two times I was by myself.

I need to get a high quality camera. I use to never believe in UFOs when I was younger until the day I saw one.

I don't doubt that they could be government craft or whatever but sometimes you have a feeling....

The first second and third times I feel pretty confident they were what the gov't would deem unexplainable.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkmask
I`m pretty sure it was `77 or `78 approx.

I remember that it was the classic saucer shape and was kind of a darkish metal colour, and big maybe the size of two average houses.

Then someone said it was just a weather baloon and everyone was like ``ok`` and went about thier buisness.

I once again asked my father about it and he said,`` I seem to recall it``. and that was it he didn`t elaborate at all.

Now I`ve seen photo`s of many different types of scientific baloons and I know this for certian, this was no baloon.

D

Great story, I would have run for home too.
This saucer was huge and obviously close, and then suddenly everyone returned to their daily lives?
I suspect some kind of mind control. I am sure you talked with your friend about it afterwords. Any sound or lights? Did you keep watching it?

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

Trippy, I got some questions on this daytime sighting-
If it was close I would rule out a plane's collision light. Was it less than a mile away or far off?
Did it go in a straight line or what?
What did your dad have to say about it, or was he speechless?

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I wonder if you can Google Map the area and find the closest airport. Late night flights over a lake would be dangerous. If it was a rescue chopper, It would have gone in a straight line from the airport.

Originally posted by Ben81
i was amaze by it until it disapear behind another mountains

it just appeared out of nowhere ..

its a ice cream van with flashy colorfull lights
i couldnt see the shape of it .. just the multicolor lights

that the place i saw this thing .. had no roads

edit on 10/13/2010 by Ben81 because: S&F
nice thread idea

Being at night it may have come out from behind some trees or a hill.
Please describe these lights, flashing or constant?. If it went over the (mountain top) and was gone. Maybe a chopper- but depending on distance you would have heard it, as it was going slow. That's when you can really hear the blades.

TY for the SnF- I think these bare sightings are the real deal. I am confounded with each one of them

edit on 13-10-2010 by Tribble because: Please Google Map it

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by elfulanozutan0

I see what you mean, the lights getting brighter is not something our crafts do!
The orange light is a mystery, just out there flying around in the country. Would you say it was a ship or an Orb?

If they do land at the White House IMO it will be because they are fed up with our government and want to see a change.

I personally think you are in for more sightings.
So PLEASE steady the camera

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Tribble

No sound, no lights. We only talked about it a couple of times after that. It was really weird that everyone just kinda lost interest in it all at once. How could all those adults just accept that it was a weather balloon? This was clearly no balloon.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkmask

TY for the reply and your exciting story.
I can only refer to the Betty and Barney case.
Barny was a lot bigger than them and was totally controlled.
Betty was less controlled and it seemed to ware off in 30 minutes. That's when she became very pushy with them lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join