It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chaos Will Rain on America from now Through 2012 (Prophecy) Dangerous Times!!

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
All I know is that it's not a good thing to be talking, suggesting, predicting, even thinking to loudly in your head about assassinations.
Never a good thing, I'll bet a dollar to a donut youre on someones radar right now.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by AceWombat04

Just that by the end of 2012 you're saying there will be a woman who becomes (whether elected or not) president or vice president. Correct?

I have to clarify on this, he didn't say when it will happen. I, "ME", "Personally" assumed it to be by "2012".

What was said like I previously posted was (and I quote):

I was amazed to see what happened from within that would remind men of conflict long ago again. I saw before me a woman arise out of the ashes from America's shadow; for the Spirit of the LORD says, "SHE IS AMERICA'S SHADOW and now I WILL USE HER TO ESTABLISH NEW ORDER IN THE NATION WHICH SHALL CHANGE OVERNIGHT SAYS THE LORD"

I see a woman arising. Out of the fire. Out of the ashes she will come. Who is this new political maverick that has such a window of opportunity ahead of her? She is the new political rose but every rose has its thorns says the LORD.

Before me stood a woman; before me stands a rose. I see her face smiley and I can see what she knows. What happened to Obama? What happened to his name? For the word of the LORD which happened caused control to be in vain. I will now reveal to you a new nation for in this day you shall see as a new December brings you to your knees.

Perhaps President, Vice President or acting leader.

edit on 3-11-2010 by Setoman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I just want to send out this alert about the dangers that are closer than ever before. I'm really concerned for our president OBAMA I'm concerned for his position and life especially for this month of NOVEMBER. Specifically around the second and third week. There is something about November 11th, either the week or day. Because the word of the Lord came in December of 2009 saying "11th of the 11th month, 2010"

So I'm concerned from now to Nov 11th and onwards. Something is brewing in secret and I pray protection reigns. God wants to intervene but men don't want him to. I love our president, I'm a african American myself. I don't want to see any harm done to him. But there are plots and people who want to betray him in the government and they will make an attempt on him this year, like I have told you all.

There is a serious plot to KILL and ELIMINATE him from office in the year 2010, SERIOUS. As I have told you, the word of the Lord came in July 2009 about this plot mentioning the year "2010". But we are now closer than ever. Don't be surprised if this year was OBAMA's last year in office. Prepare yourself people. Prepare. Prophecy is not meant to scare you, but to prepare you.

edit on 6-11-2010 by Setoman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Setoman, it looks like your thread has taken a nose-dive.

Any other developments from your source?

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Setoman

But when men turn to their own devices and wickedness and righteousness

What are you? A Pilgrim fresh off the Mayflower?
What is it with the prophesying Christians on ATS and the creepy talk?
Carry on.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by platipus

mayans didnt have any prophecy, just an end of a cycle.

Perhaps the cycle of debt?

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Setoman, do you feel any differently now that the 11th has passed without any major incidents? I know you said the 11th and going forward, but I was just curious. What do you think about nothing having happened on the 11th?

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Setoman
NOTE: THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE MAYAN CALENDER, 2012 IS NOT THE END OF THE WORLD/END TIMES!!!!

I know of a friend who is a Prophet and he has said many things that has come to pass accurately.
and he said these things that shall shortly come to pass because the LORD God has spoken to him. The bible says "For the Lord God doeth nothing till he reveals it to his servants, the prophets." (Amos 3:7)

1) Assassination attempt on president Obama before the end of the year.

2) Obama will have a short-term presidency, this means less than 4 years, he won't finish his term and this will surprise many and leave them speechless.

Neither will happen. Your "friend" is wrong.

The only two places I have seen the End Times consistently preached are the Internet and Weekly World News.

The rest is very wrong too. In fact if I were a betting man, I'd place a large sum of money on most to all of those predictions being wrong and I'll be sure to check back here and point that out come 2012.

If you're right though, I'd like to get to know the both of you better.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Setoman, are you going to continue posting on this thread? I only ask because it's been 11 days since your last post now, the longest you've gone without posting since you started this thread.

I think the exchange you and I had earlier in this thread was a great example of how a faithful person and a skeptical person can have a positive discussion with one another, in a spirit of honesty, courtesy, and kindness, rather than a combative discussion. At that time, you said that you would stand by the dates and details of the prophecy your friend received.

I think, in that light, it would be beneficial for you to discuss your feelings and thoughts about November. Specifically, you said:

Political danger:

Week of November 11th (2nd Week of Nov) going into the 3rd week of November.
But especially the week of Nov.11th

and

But november will be a dangerous month for america, especially the 2nd and 3rd week.

and, more specifically:

There will be an assassination attempt on Obama before the year is out(Specifically in the month of November[2nd/3rd week])

and reiterating:

NOVEMBER and DECEMBER is to be concerned about for Obama/Political figures(Not just only Obama) and the Nation. But especially the week or EVEN THE DAY of November 11th.

The day and week of the 11th have long since passed now, as has the second week of November. We are half way through the third week of November as I type this. You subsequently were less specific and more general, saying only that you were concerned about November 11th "and onward." But as quoted above, you were quite specific before that, saying that there would be an assassination attempt on Obama in the second/third week of November.

What are your feelings and thoughts about that now? Have they changed? I just want to see you honor your word to stand by these predictions and the dates you've given. It would be a shame for you not to do so after our aforementioned productive and mutually respectful exchange in this thread I feel. And I will abide by my word to continue to treat you with respect and kindness. There will be no "I told you so" from me. There's nothing productive in doing that, and the year hasn't ended yet anyway. I just genuinely want to have a dialogue about how you feel about the time frame you provided earlier now that it appears nothing has transpired (at least not yet.)

I will understand if you want to wait until the end of this week, too, as that will conclude the third week of the month.

Thanks. I await your reply, and I hope you are well. (Just thinking maybe you came down with the flu or something. It is the season for it after all.)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Yes, I have been really busy lately, but the attempt on obama is not off, like I said from November 11th onwards. It's going to happen this year but those were just weeks to watch-out for. From now till the end of November and december. Three things that will happen are the SERIOUS attempt on Obama, A national SHOCKING unexpected event before the year is out, and A MAJOR/GREAT funeral.
edit on 17-11-2010 by Setoman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Setoman

I'm glad to see you're still posting and to hear you are well but just busy. Understandable, especially given the time of year.

Can you specifically address this statement?

There will be an assassination attempt on Obama before the year is out(Specifically in the month of November[2nd/3rd week])

I know you said "November 11th and onward" but you also made the above, much more specific prediction.

You were also very specific in this post in another thread:

If Obama would start listening to the prophets of God he would avoid the assassination attempt that is about to happen to him this November...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Do you still believe that to be the case? Thanks.
edit on 11/17/2010 by AceWombat04 because: Additional information added to post.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Not always such a good idea for short time frames or any time frame when making up prophecy;

For time is running out;

So Sayeth the LORD

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by AceWombat04

Yes I was pointing out weeks to watch out for.

[For the The year 2010]
Written July 2009

"I hear the word of the LORD saying, "Obama nation elimination!" A new insurrection will form before this President; for his shadow shall betray him says the LORD. A new violence will form as a dark cloud covers this land. You will hear of new turmoil as a shaken occurs within the White House. America will be different after this. A new nation will form as a woman arises out of the ashes says the Spirit of God. A sudden chaos shall fill the land. This is the year in which America's vision shall be snuffed out. A new insurrection shall come during the reign of political chaos. You will see a new contingency come suddenly. This will relate directly to the one who holds the visual work of destiny for America's behalf. His family will shake as a new firestorm comes without notice says the LORD. A new disgrace will flow before the streets of America. Now is the time to pray, now is the time to cry out to the LORD. Martial law is soon to come. A new reign of chaos shall begin as 2010 invites the enemy in."

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I’m all for prophets having their say and all but are warnings, condemnations, and generally all around bad news all they ever say? Of course, I’m not sure which is worse, continually reading the usually negative proclamations or the touchy feely feel good “the aliens with their infinite wisdom are arriving any moment now and will change our lives forever?” In both cases, the mark has been missed several times. In the words of Pooh, “Oh bother.”

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Setoman

Just to clarify. You've said three things. 1) That Obama will face an assassination attempt by the end of this year. 2) That he will face an assassination attempt "this November." And 3) That the time frame to watch for this is the first three weeks of November, specifically the week and possibly even the day of November 11th. Can you be more specific as to which of these is the case?

So the time frame to watch for the assassination attempt is the first three weeks of November. But no such attempt has been made. So I guess the next date to watch for will be the end of November then. If there has not been an assassination attempt against Obama by the end of November, will you consider this prophecy unfulfilled? Or will you still wait until the end of the year in its entirety? I only ask because you quite specifically said Obama would face an assassination attempt "this November."

Thanks.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   

reply to post by Setoman

Just to clarify. You've said three things. 1) That Obama will face an assassination attempt by the end of this year. 2) That he will face an assassination attempt "this November." And 3) That the time frame to watch for this is the first three weeks of November, specifically the week and possibly even the day of November 11th. Can you be more specific as to which of these is the case?

So the time frame to watch for the assassination attempt is the first three weeks of November. But no such attempt has been made. So I guess the next date to watch for will be the end of November then. If there has not been an assassination attempt against Obama by the end of November, will you consider this prophecy unfulfilled? Or will you still wait until the end of the year in its entirety? I only ask because you quite specifically said Obama would face an assassination attempt "this November."

Thanks.

No I said specifically to watch out for the second/third week not that the attempt is BOUND to happen in those week. The guy specifically prophesied about a travel, a move that was going to happen in the white house on the week of November 11th (Obama's 10 day trip) and how it would be the preparation for the fight that shall begin. Now you have to understand that this was prophesied going back to December of 2009. Anyway, I said "this November", but from their prophecies, its either in November or December because those are the last two months of the year. So when 2010 passes and nothing happens then he was WRONG.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Setoman

reply to post by Setoman

Thanks.

So when 2010 passes and nothing happens then he was WRONG.

Wow. Just wow. Wow, on so many levels.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Setoman

Okay. I can accept that. To be fair though, you did say, "If Obama would start listening to the prophets of God he would avoid the assassination attempt that is about to happen to him this November." You can't blame someone for inferring from that that you meant it would happen in November, right?

I will wait with you until December 31st and we will see what happens. I hope if nothing happens you will still post in this thread and at least share your thoughts and feelings about it. If that happens, please don't let the inevitable tide of people who will come into the thread proclaiming you wrong deter you from remaining on ATS or discussing your beliefs and thoughts. Diversity of opinion and belief is a good thing in my view. While I'm skeptical of this prophecy myself, I still respect and appreciate your belief in it, and I think there is an opportunity for everyone to learn from it.

If something happens, skeptical people like me will have learned that sometimes prophecies come true. If nothing happens, then maybe you can learn from that as well. And in the mean time, I think we can all learn from this how to communicate more effectively and less combatively. I think you and I have done a good job of that so far. I have always believed that there is nothing that is truly a waste of time, because there is nothing that cannot be learned from.

Peace.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
We are now in the finishing line to know whether these things are of God or not. 20 days left in December.

[Wrriten December 2009]
Funeral that shocked the nation

"I will change the American people in the year 2010. They will hold a major vigil that will compliment compassion by the tears they hold. A major funeral will be seen in the year 2010. This will cause many to cry. Even when I wipe the tears I shall then invade America and the voice of the prophet’s will not go silent. I will shake the corruption and expose great deceit says the LORD. In the year 2010 I saw the concern of the LORD go across the nation. He saw America weeping and her vision was removed within a whims time. I saw Hillary Clinton before me. Then I saw many major changes coming into the occupation of American leadership. Pray that America remains safe in this up coming year. I feel strongly that this year could be a historical year. A year that happens every 50-60 years. Pray for America."

"The tears shall be many says the LORD. Water will fill the land. I see individuals across this nation with tissues in there hands. It is not 2011. It is still 2010. Which means what I am seeing is about to occur. Sadness is coming says the LORD. In the midst of such unwanted chaos I will bring forth my light to the nations. In this sudden sadness season you shall see and learn a new elimination that will come. A transfer of power is about to startle the masses. Look and see what shall be brought before the nations capital says the LORD. This Christmas season shall be unforgettable. I'm going to tell you why. History is about to be made in this nation. A great stirring affect will come to the nation at large. Millions upon millions will witness this event. Millions will look in and the news will broadcast it. I feel it will come close to or around Christmas time. Before the month is out you will see it come to pass.

This Christmas season shall be unforgettable. Going into the 3rd week of this specific month we will see a MAJOR LOSS. The LORD is showing me a certain individual. Pray for the protection of of our leaders. Pray for the protection of our nation at large. ANARCHY is about to be born. I feel that as we get closer to Christmas we will see this specific event coming to life. Through this encounter I want you to learn about the changes that are about to come into our nation. Pay attention to CNN. Pay attention to Fox. Listen to ABC NEWS. What you are about to see is historical. It is life changing says the spirit of the LORD. I want you to listen now and never doubt. Try to believe. Pay attention to the next few weeks in our nation. Something HISTORICAL IS ABOUT TO BE BORN. It will affect our ECONOMY. So it must be a crisis of some sort. Perhaps a funeral or an attack."

Written on April 12th 2010
"Before me stood a woman; before me stands a rose. I see her face smiley and I can see what she knows. What happened to Obama? What happened to his name? For the word of the LORD which happened caused control to be in vain. I will now reveal to you a new nation for in this day you shall see as a new December brings you to your knees. I see a woman arising. Out of the fire. Out of the ashes she will come. Who is this new political maverick that has such a window of opportunity ahead of her? She is the new political rose but every rose has its thorns says the LORD."

(The year 2010) - July 2009
"A sudden chaos shall fill the land. This is the year in which America's vision shall be snuffed out. A new insurrection shall come during the reign of political chaos. You will see a new contingency come suddenly. This will relate directly to the one who holds the visual work of destiny for America's behalf. His family will shake as a new firestorm comes without notice says the LORD. A new disgrace will flow before the streets of America. Now is the time to pray, now is the time to cry out to the LORD. Martial law is soon to come. A new reign of chaos shall begin as 2010 invites the enemy in."

Time is ticking, T - 20 days.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
yes setoman. thank you for following up on your thread rather than skulking away and disappearing like so many of the"prophets" do after their predictions fail. this, along with your admission that if nothing happens your seer guy would be wrong, speaks to the maturity of your character.

if we see no deaths or losses, would it be valid to argue that we overlooked the potentially symbolic nature of the visions?

thanks!

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join