It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

G Edward Griffin Exposes Conspiracy - Monsanto's Aluminum Resistant Seeds and Geoengineering

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Leave it to the USA Today to chime in off the beaten path. Is there any real evidence for anthropological global warming? It seems to me that if Mars and Venus are also undergoing global warming - that solar radiation is the driven. Once again, it makes me wonder about why they would scatter aluminum in the environment. Monsanto is not a warm and fuzzy company - have you read their contract with the farmers in which they shift all GMO liability?

In a small location, it would be useful to start a mycorrhizal absorption test to see if there is environmental remediation potential with fungi.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by lemmehowdt

I haven't seen any reports of evidence increasing global temperatures on Venus. Can you provide a source?

There isn't much evidence that Mars is undergoing global warming either. Since we have only about 40 years of any kind of climate data at all from Mars, it's hard to say if a few seasons of reduced CO2 caps really constitutes a trend.

Isn't the claim that the "spraying" has increased pH levels (at least in the Shasta area). Don't increased pH levels protect plants from the problems caused by aluminum? I would think Monsanto would be screaming bloody hell about those others guys mucking up their plans and making aluminum resistant crops obsolete. I thought they were in cahoots. You'd think they'd have little details like that worked out by now.

edit on 3/10/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by lemmehowdt
reply to post by burntheships

Leave it to the USA Today to chime in off the beaten path. Is there any real evidence for anthropological global warming?

No there is no evidnece! There is NO real evidence!

In fact, the evidence overwhelmingly supports the idea that the only thing anthropological is the con game put on by the scam artists looking for a quick billion here and there.

It seems to me that if Mars and Venus are also undergoing global warming - that solar radiation is the driven. Once again, it makes me wonder about why they would scatter aluminum in the environment. Monsanto is not a warm and fuzzy company - have you read their contract with the farmers in which they shift all GMO liability?

Yes. Monsanto is absolutley capitalizing on their own evils. No wonder they took the corporate hall of shame first place two years in a row!

Dr. we are all still with you, and look forward to your participation on ATS live!

edit on 10-3-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join