It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Classified Info Revealed ? Dulce D.U.M.B. is Rio Arriba DSD-3?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 11:19 PM
link   
As for RIO ARRIBA from Sanchez's UFO Highway and his supposed retired USAF colonel is just a story with literally nothing to back it up. It may be real or may be totally invented by Sanchez.

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 11:26 PM
link   
It would be fair to say i dropped an info bomb, and here is some more, As Håkan Blomqvist writes in his article about Richard Kieninger who had contact with some of these secret societies

ufoarchives.blogspot.com...

This statement was an elaborate and somewhat novel addition to the Esoteric Tradition on Vimanas as presented by Blavatsky, Bailey, Laurency a. o. These classic esotericists mention aircraft used by adepts in Atlantis but not in our age. I have only found two additonal sources referring to flying saucers used by secret brotherhoods today. The most well-known is a quote from American contactee Howard Menger´s book From Outer Space To You (1959): "There are also spacecraft, though of inferior design, which are built by people of this planet. These people are in communication and in service with people from other planets. They are people who possess a high spiritual understanding and have reached an awareness of natural law; therefore they have been entrusted with information enabling them to construct such craft."

The second source is an obscure article, UFO and the Black Lodge, published in Ray Palmer´s Search Magazine, April 1958 and written under the pen name Devananda. This unknown author states: “Flying Aircraft are as old as Atlantis and Lemuria. They have always moved in our skies and have always been seen by men. Both the White and Black Lodges use them and have always employed them for work in the world… Some are etheric, appearing and disappearing, and some are solid metals. The Adepts themselves, or their pupils, are often at the controls, but more commonly robots are used.” I have for many years tried to find the real name of Devananda, without success. In 1985 I wrote to Palmer Publications in Amherst, Wisconsin but their files and records from the 1950s “are no longer aviable”. The small ad published in Fate Magazine, January 1957, indicates that Devananda lived in the Chicago area.

There was one essay, Space Vehicles, Travelers, written by Mr. Kieninger, which I found profoundly intriguing. Written originally in 1966 and republished in the booklet Observations (1971) it stated regarding flying saucers: "... some are interplanetary vehicles, others are of earthly origin. The ones which are from this planet are saucer-shaped of generally trapezoidal cross-section with three hemispherical engine pods on the underside. They were first developed by man on this planet about 20,000 years ago and have been used by members of the Lesser Brotherhoods continuously since that time."

Of course they were not first developed by man on this planet about 20,000 years ago, but many millions of years ago.

As our neighbours from Venus told contactee Rolf Telano

"'Concerning the Moon, etc. (Para. 22): There is no race which permanently inhabits the Moon. But the Moon has been used for ages (on its "dark side") as a meeting ground, for scientific work, and for many meetings of occult or secret Orders. Yes, signals have been sent to your earth from the Moon, The incidents described (accidents to the Lunar flight, the help by the Viknor carrier, etc.) actually occurred."

And then there is the story of Hav-Musuvs.

Louise Taylor Hansen spent decades of her life compiling these legends after attending a council of North American Indian tribes as a teenager circa in 1917. She wrote the following story under penname Oga-Make under title "TRIBAL MEMORIES OF THE FLYING SAUCERS", which appeared in the Sept. 1949 issue of FATE magazine.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Coincidentally or not, this same ‘legend’ was repeated in amazing similarity by an old prospector by the name of Bourke Lee in his book "DEATH VALLEY MEN" (Macmillan Co., New York, 1932).

www.youtube.com...
www.angelfire.com...

MYSTERY OF MYSTERIES - THE KING OF THE WORLD
(the fragment from the book of "Beasts, Men and Gods") A. Ossendowski

THE SUBTERRANEAN KINGDOM

Prince Chultun Beyli added: "This kingdom is Agharti. It extends throughout all the subterranean passages of the whole world. I heard a learned Lama of China relating to Bogdo Khan that all the subterranean caves of America are inhabited by the ancient people who have disappeared underground. Traces of them are still found on the surface of the land. These subterranean peoples and spaces are governed by rulers owing allegiance to the King of the World. In it there is not much of the wonderful. You know that in the two greatest oceans of the east and the west there were formerly two continents. They disappeared under the water but their people went into the subterranean kingdom. In underground caves there exists a peculiar light which affords growth to the grains and vegetables and long life without disease to the people. There are many different peoples and many different tribes. An old Buddhist Brahman in Nepal was carrying out the will of the Gods in making a visit to the ancient kingdom of Jenghiz,—Siam,—where he met a fisherman who ordered him to take a place in his boat and sail with him upon the sea. On the third day they reached an island where he met a people having two tongues which could speak separately in different languages. They showed to him peculiar, unfamiliar animals, tortoises with sixteen feet and one eye, huge snakes with a very tasty flesh and birds with teeth which caught fish for their masters in the sea. These people told him that they had come up out of the subterranean kingdom and described to him certain parts of the underground country."

I may be revealing too much, but there is also this

www.angelfire.com...

And these reports

www.greatdreams.com...

And then there is also the report of Harmonious, below. Etc

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Also CAVERN COMMENT BY THE YADA DI SHI'ITE

In March 1953, Meade Layne had finished reading Robert Ernest Dickhoff's little 125-page book "Agharta", available then from Dickhoff for $2.50, 315 E 107 St., New York 29. Dickhoff wrote knowingly of the Tashi Lama and his underground city of Agharta, of the great tunnel system drilled through the earth by a race of pre-glacial Martians, of the evil Serpent Race who walk on two feet, erect as humans, and of Rainbow City [11] in the Antarctic. After reading this mish-mash of occult lore, Meade went to his fount of all wisdom, the Inner Circle, for comment and received this surprising reply from the Yada. "It is true that the Serpent People once overran this planet, and that they came from Venus. They abandoned it because conditions here were not favorable to them. They were of great size and had scaly bodies and large frog eyes, and were very advanced mentally. Morally they were not evolved, but were extremely cruel and vicious. They are still to be found in the interior of Venus. The Venusians of the present day, however, are not descendants of this early type. Venusians visiting your earth at present want to bring peace. They have no desire to occupy the earth... Most of what Dr. Dickhoff says about the tunnel system is correct. These were constructed by Atlanteans, partly for communication, sometimes in connection with the search for metals or ores, but chiefly in order to escape extreme solar radiation and various bacteria from the surface of the globe... The tunnels themselves were not primarily designed for underground living, but in many cases they lead into vast caverns, natural and artificially hollowed out, where a great number of persons spent all their lives. It is true that the tunnel opening under the pyramid of Gizeh leads into caverns under Tibet. As to size, a common diameter of these tunnels was about 150 feet. They were constructed by mechanical or chemical means; that is, by the application of superheat deteriorators. It was like burning their way through earth. Yes, it resembled the heat of the atomic bomb, if such heat could be controlled and directed. It was a very dangerous process, for if the heat-blast went out of control the whole globe might suffer most serious consequences. The process was very rapid. The molecules disintegrated. The substance of the earth is very porous and the gases were largely absorbed by it."

borderlandsciences.org...

And Project Subterrene, nuclear drill leaving smooth glass walls behind, just like those made by the Atlanteans.

www.youtube.com...
patents.google.com...
www.osti.gov...

Speaking of Agarthi Tunnel System and smooth glass walls, one of the best underground encounter cases, Blowing Cave, Cushman, Arkansas. This group encountered 2.4m tall descendands of Noah 8km down and were shown glass cities they live in left there by the Elder Races.

www.angelfire.com...

Speaking of 2.4m tall underground dwellers in US.

Virgil T. Godwin, in his book 'BIZARRE SHAVER' (Published by the author., Salem, OR 1982) tells of Mr. Godwin's contacts with a subterranean race, his experience with "UFO's", etc. The author, of gypsy background, allegedly had connections with UFO occupants, Sasquatch, etc., since he was a child, and has allegedly taken 1000's of photographs of their aerial craft, and has appeared on talk shows and has claimed continuous contact with the UFO occupants. The occupants are said to be a race of about 8 foot tall humans who live in tunnels and underground cities centered below Lincoln County, Oregon., with at least one (probably more) connected subterranean colonies beneath other parts of the Western Hemisphere, one of these being within certain caves in or near a canyon in the central region of Baja, California. They claim to be technically advanced, and warn of their ability to help defend North America in the event it is invaded by a foreign government (and/or by other-planetary entities also?). This underground race allegedly has ties and backgrounds that are connected to old Amerindian civilizations. They are able to speak English, but their dialect is that of 'American Indian'.

www.geocities.ws...

And so on infinitely.

vril12.wordpress.com...

edit on 24-6-2023 by tachyonator9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2023 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Fascinating stuff, thanks for sharing.

Fate magazine’s frequent freelance writers also wrote a lot for Nexus…perhaps that magazine had some relevant content as well? I subscribed to both for years but that was over 20 years ago so I’m not sure if I have any of the magazines left.

The top illustration above looks like the artist who does the Montauk Project series of books…and I’m certain that one of the later books touched on this exact topic, albeit not in quite as great of overall detail due to the book focusing on the Long Island area.

edit on 25-6-2023 by therainmaker because: Grammar

posted on Jun, 25 2023 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: parad0x122
a reply to: Violater1

Have you posted this video yet?
Yes I did, and Youtube took it down.

posted on Jun, 25 2023 @ 03:49 AM
link   
I have finally had the time to read every post in this thread.

I don’t know the significance of this, but it fits right in here and it’s very ATS-worthy.

For what it’s worth…about ten years ago when I still worked for the federal government, I was introduced to an older gentleman who was a civilian contracted background investigator for OPM. He mentioned to me that he was considering going back to the federal government for a few years even though he was already retired— strange as it sounds, it was fairly common to see retired sworn LE personnel come back as non-sworn support staff. Heck, one of the top dogs whom I worked under retired and came back as a civilian who was technically a subordinate of mine when I was a first line supervisor. Same thing happened within another office in my agency as well, both times extremely well-qualified, hard-working, and generally wonderful people. So the man in question wasn’t as crazy as you may think, for coming out of retirement for a few more years.

Anyhow, he said he had worked for ATF, I’m guessing as an 1811 but I’m not sure. He said he was eager to quickly drop the civilian gig he had and wanted to get back to the government soon. I told him that he should know that he would still have to go through the background investigation process and it could still take months. He retorted almost as if he was offended and said something like, “hey man, I had the same clearance you have, it won’t take much for me to get my info up to date. I flew into AUTEC when I was with ATF, and if they let me deep into those facilities, I’m sure it would be no problem to work for your agency.”

His choice of words was peculiar because it really didn’t fit the conversation, but I didn’t feel comfortable asking for more info. He specifically made reference to needing a higher clearance to go deep into somewhere at AUTEC; unfortunately I thought it was just another navy base and wasn’t intrigued enough to ask more.

Now this thread has got me thinking.

posted on Jun, 25 2023 @ 12:03 PM
link   
It is. You're welcome.

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 02:20 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join