It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Classified Info Revealed ? Dulce D.U.M.B. is Rio Arriba DSD-3?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Some websites are reporting that the Dulce Deep Underground Military Base's code name is Rio Arriba Co DSD-3. They also report of an adjoining 2 level, underground installation, called Technical Area Deep 2. Reportedly located between the eastern slope of the Archuleta Mesa and county road 357. In my thread, "Operation Dulce...", www.abovetopsecret.com...
I give the coordinates so that you can use Google Earth to zoom in to the exact position of my teams observation point. I feel that we were right on top of DSD-3 TA-D2. What cought my attention, as we were driving north on CR-357, there is a home on the left side of the road (just before you turn west back toward the Mesa, travel west for about a mile, and turn south to follow the trail up to the top of our observation point) that has no drapes or blinds in the house, and had a lone table, with a single lamp on it, turned on. The farmers house just past this, on the corner seemed peculiar as well. When we reached our observation point, we found that there are several mounds of dirt that are about 5 feet wide and 200 to 300 yards long running east to west. These seemed to be spaced about 100 yards apart.
I hope to return with night vision, thermal and infrared gear.
Has any one else heard of anything else?

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Mods, I'm not sure how this got in F.E.
Please repost where appropriate. This is what happens when I use my phone tostart threads. It also takes forever to scroll down to read posts.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
there is a post already about this here:www.abovetopsecret.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">New information about dulce

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by leira7

My thread is about actually being above the secret Dulce Base. When you follow the link to my prior post, you can copy and past the coordinates that I give and paste them in Google Earth. If you zoom in,you will be able to see the linear mounds of dirt and homes that I reference too.
Here is a link to one of the reporting websites.
www.ufodigest.com...
Thank you for the flag.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
If Dulce's code name is Rio Arriba DSD-3, then this base really does exist. I guess I was very fortunate to have brought with me not only a large expidition team, but one that was armed to the teeth. I think we were right on top of technical area 2.
I am considering returning again toward the end of the year. From what I remember, the cattle mutilations should be picking up in the area about this time.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   

I did a Google search for Dulce, NM. just to see what my search would bring up. I happened to see this post, and actually signed up to ATS as a result of reading your post. I actually grew up between Archuleta Mesa and Country Road 357. I got your coordinates and did my Google Earth search. I came up with a location too far east and north of County Rd. 357. I may have done something wrong, but I don't think so. Always ready to stand corrected though. By chance, did you take any photographs of the lone house on the left, or any other photographs of the area you were at. If you did, I may be able to help you identify locations.

There has never been any doubt in my mind of strange things happening in the area. I have since moved away, but go back to visit, and I am in regular contact with several friends and relatives that still live in the Dulce, Lumberton, and Edith area. If my knowledge can be of any assistance, I am more than happy to share.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Elusive2u

My apologies, the house with the single lamp on a table is off of Hwy 84. I think this is the coordinates,
37 deg 00’47” N 106 deg 47’26.23”W. but I’m not sure. On the way up to our ops area, we passed an on coming white pick up truck with a lone driver. He paid no attention to our black suburban, nor to the several uniformed A.F. personal inside. When we arrived at our ops area, several notebooks went online and weapons were locked and loaded (we were armed to the teeth). After leaving our ops area, 37 00’05.09 N 106 50’41.26W, we took the trail road past several more large herring bone type mounds, (you can see this topographic anomaly on G.E.), turned west onto Co Rd 391, and turned south onto Co Rd 357. It was very dark at the time and we all talked about an uneasy feeling that we all had while passing by the Mesa.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
This Herring bone pattern is unique to this area, and perhaps it has something to do with Rio Arriba DSD-3, technical area D2.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Elusive2u

I did a Google search for Dulce, NM. just to see what my search would bring up. I happened to see this post, and actually signed up to ATS as a result of reading your post. I actually grew up between Archuleta Mesa and Country Road 357. I got your coordinates and did my Google Earth search. I came up with a location too far east and north of County Rd. 357. I may have done something wrong, but I don't think so. Always ready to stand corrected though. By chance, did you take any photographs of the lone house on the left, or any other photographs of the area you were at. If you did, I may be able to help you identify locations.

There has never been any doubt in my mind of strange things happening in the area. I have since moved away, but go back to visit, and I am in regular contact with several friends and relatives that still live in the Dulce, Lumberton, and Edith area. If my knowledge can be of any assistance, I am more than happy to share.

Thank you. I'm glad I did something to inspire someone to open up their mind.
There is a group of ATS members that are trying to get others to join in an excursion to Dulce. Here is the link.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
If Dulce's code name is Rio Arriba DSD-3, then this base really does exist. I guess I was very fortunate to have brought with me not only a large expidition team, but one that was armed to the teeth. I think we were right on top of technical area 2.
I am considering returning again toward the end of the year. From what I remember, the cattle mutilations should be picking up in the area about this time.

An unexplained mutilation of one of two llamas owned by the Gomez family took place on Sunday, October 10, 2010.
As most residents of Dulce know, the Gomez family used to own the largest ranches in the Dulce area for many years, until the family lost 17 cows between the mid 1970s and the early 1990s and took in financial loss.
Since then the family sold most of their ranches in the Dulce area, except for a small one that still exists down the slope from the Gomez' small grocery store on Hwy 64 just before you get to the Soldier Canyon area.

Sometime during the evening of October 10, one of two llamas that that family owned apparently disappeared from the ranch and was discovered on another ranch several miles away (not theirs) and was found mutilated.
The distraught Gomez family had to bury their beloved llama.
An interesting incident also took place and was reported by one of the neighbors of the Gomez' ranch. The neighbor reported witnessing a bright, circular light over the Gomez ranch past midnight.
Investigations still ongoing by the Gomez family.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   

They also report of an adjoining 2 level, underground installation, called Technical Area Deep 2. Reportedly located between the eastern slope of the Archuleta Mesa and county road 357.

The famed Nightmare Hall perhaps??

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   

This Herring bone pattern is unique to this area, and perhaps it has something to do with Rio Arriba DSD-3, technical area D2.

A good colleague of mine from Dulce and I (within the past 10 days) drove the entire circumference of the Archuleta Mesa, beginning from County Rd. 357 (going north) from Highway 64 in Lumberton to view the eastern slope and then entering into Colorado (near Edith), and then going west and then north on County Rd. 359 (Coyote Park Rd.) and then going northeast on County Rd. 542 (Montezuma Rd.) and then viewing the northern foothills of the Mesa.

From there we went south on County Rd. 500 (south Trujillo Rd.) and then to Indian Rte 169 (Juanita Rd.), crossing into New Mexico side to see the Western Slope and finally to the southern hills of the Mesa along the Navajo River north of the town of Dulce. All these roads were dirt roads.
It took us about 45 miles to take the entire trip around the Mesa.
This really showed me how large the entire Archuleta Mesa area is.
In this trip we did not see anything unusual, except for a somewhat suspicious-looking private ranch (the Redding Ranch) on the northern side of the Archuleta Mesa (the Colorado side).
This particular ranch has nothing to do with the other ranch located on the northeastern section of the Mesa (near Edith) discussed here, but, nevertheless, the Redding Ranch which is located more towards the northwest foothills of the Archuleta Mesa south of Montezuma Rd./Trujillo Rd. on the Colorado side definitely seems to be interesting, as well.

There seems to be a metallic hangar-like building in the ranch.
There were some small buildings in the ranch, along with four or five metallic (bullet-proof?) hunting-towers that seem to guard the area. Those hunting towers definitely seemed out of place in such an area.
This former private ranch (the Redding Ranch) changed hands many times and is now under the total control of the Utes of Southern Colorado, and the warning sign says "No Trespassing" and "property of the Utes tribe".

It seemed to me that this type of a compound could easily be used by any Black Ops programs.
Moreover, the Redding Ranch may be the only access to the Archuleta Mesa from the Colorado side.

As for the Eastern slope areas of Archueta Mesa (as we drove on County Rd. 357 from Lumberton towards Edith), it seems that the Mesa is inaccessible to any heavy traffic (such as trucks, etc) since it is protected by the river and since there are no bridges on any northeastern portion of the mesa.

According to the Air Force Colonel from whom Anthony Sanchez got the information, the second, two-level underground installation is located in an area between the Eastern slope of Archuleta Mesa and County Rd. 357, near the Colorado stateline.

True, it seems that there are some ranches (which could easily be used as outposts for any Black Ops programs) near the northerneastern portion of the Mesa on the Colorado side. However, the logistics involved in creating such an alleged entrance and concealed heli-pads in that area may have been difficult or nearly impossible with lack of any bridges to get to the Eastern as well as to the Northeastern slope.
As I just mentioned it seems that the only access to the Mesa from the northeastern side or from the North side of the Mesa (i.e., from the Colorado side) may be from the Redding Ranch.

Yes, everyone knows that the National Institute For Discovery Science in 1998 gave a short report on this strange Redding Ranch located on the Colorado side of foothills of the Archuleta Mesa.
And at that time, the conclusion (after talking to Mr. Redding who lives in the East Coast) of NIDS was that it was just a private ranch which accommodated elk hunters, etc.
However, that was back in 1998.

IS THERE MORE TO THE REDDING RANCH THAN THE ABOVE EXPLANATION BY NIDS?

Yes, I think so.
Here is what my good colleague from Dulce says about this. And I agree with him:

"Based on the source of research by NIDS, yes, this was their take on the ranch years after the ranch let its defense down and allowed folks to travel through it.
From early 1960's to late 1980's, you could not trespass on the Redding ranch, not even to retrieve a cow.
Why?
That is the million dollar question.
And, why are all the structures including the towers, doors and windows in bunkhouse constructed of a very heavy gage steel (making them bullet proof)?
NIDS continues to provide information or is it disinformation? to keep us off track, in my opinion.

In the fall of 1997, I led Gabe Valdez (former New Mexico State Patrol Officer in charge of the Dulce area) and two other scientists from NIDS on the expedition and continued through up to Mt. Archuleta.

We were able to go directly to the towers, enter, photograph and see the tags with the manufacturer.
I told them that the glass, doors, shutters and structures were bullet-proof and was going to show them, but inexplicably, Gabe Valdez stopped me.
I could not get them to go to the "bunkhouse and hangar" to investigate further.
It seemed that they were not very interested in the facilities.
Also, I noticed that the airstrip had been plowed and planted with oats.
But again, no interest was shown by Gabe Valdez and the NIDS folks".

I could not agree with him more, especially his take on NIDS.
I also do not trust NIDS (National Institute of Discovery Sciences).

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Fastriver

Wow, excellent follow up

Do you have the Google Earth coordinates of the ranch?
Had to give you a star

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fastriver

An unexplained mutilation of one of two llamas owned by the Gomez family took place on Sunday, October 10, 2010.
As most residents of Dulce know, the Gomez family used to own the largest ranches in the Dulce area for many years, until the family lost 17 cows between the mid 1970s and the early 1990s and took in financial loss.
Since then the family sold most of their ranches in the Dulce area, except for a small one that still exists down the slope from the Gomez' small grocery store on Hwy 64 just before you get to the Soldier Canyon area.

Sometime during the evening of October 10, one of two llamas that that family owned apparently disappeared from the ranch and was discovered on another ranch several miles away (not theirs) and was found mutilated.
An interesting incident also took place and was reported by one of the neighbors of the Gomez' ranch. The neighbor reported witnessing a bright, circular light over the Gomez ranch past midnight.

This is the classic time of year for these mutilations to start happening. A crazy thought just popped into my head. Maybe this alien species needs a host this time of year for some reason or another, and the Gomez livestock are targets of opportunity. Last year, the mutilations took place almost due East approximately 60 miles in Colorado.. These bastards will kill off several more animals again, and then it will get quiet for a while.
Star 4 U.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Wow, excellent follow up

Had to give you a star

The suspicious Redding Ranch (now under the total control of the Southern Utes tribe) is located at 37° 2.91' north latitude and 107° 1.44' west longitude (GPS) next to Mt. Archuleta (straddling New Mexico - Colorado border).
As I stated, for many years it had been rumored to be an undercover facility engaged in secret activity connected with Mt. Archuleta. According to the 1998 report by NIDS, these rumors further stated that the ranch had eight armed guard watch towers scattered along the property. In addition, there is an unusual round steel (and air conditioned) building located behind a ranch entrance gate on the opposite side of the property (37° 6.02' north latitude and 107° 2.85' west longitude - GPS).

However, when we drove in front of the ranch, we would see in the distance only about 5 "towers".
As I stated, according to the statement made in 1998 by Mr. Redding, these towers were simply "hunting towers" for deer, elk, etc.
But, whatever the case may be, they seem definitely out of place in this region of the U.S.

Yes, I, too, am quite fascinated by the interview given to Anthony Sanchez in January of 2010 in California by a former Air Force Colonel who stated that the official name of the Dulce facilities was Rio Arriba Scientific and Technological Underground Auxiliary.
As you quoted, according to this Colonel, there allegedly are three separate facilites in the Dulce region: the Technical Areas D-1, D-2 and D-3.
However, anything above the Colorado stateline is not Rio Arriba County.
But, nevertheless, access from the Colorado side to the Archuleta Mesa is a very interesting point.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   

On the Ground reporting!

I shot an email to one of my friends who still works and lives in Dulce.

"lol!! how the rumors fly.....well i know that angelo was chasing the llama.....i heard him on the radio......i was bored at my office and even offered to help.....the llama made the trip all the way to the back side of dulce lake....just talked to angelo......he said the gomez llama was killed by a pack of dogs or coyotes.....too funny.....i won't say that i am the source of the truth but come on."

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by snapmouse

On the Ground reporting!

I shot an email to one of my friends who still works and lives in Dulce.

"lol!! how the rumors fly.....well i know that angelo was chasing the llama.....i heard him on the radio......i was bored at my office and even offered to help.....the llama made the trip all the way to the back side of dulce lake....just talked to angelo......he said the gomez llama was killed by a pack of dogs or coyotes.....too funny.....i won't say that i am the source of the truth but come on."

Interesting. Would Angelo be willing to talk to the Gomez family, or even invite him to become a member?
What does Angelo say about the neighbor seeing the UFO?
Can we get any photos of the animal?
You heard him on the radio?
I have to ask why you found humor in the death of the Gomez llama?

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   

I don't think he was saying the llama being killed was funny, but that someone thought a ufo was involved. Also, that wasn't Angelo who sent me the email, he was friends with him. Also, someone chasing a llama might be fun to watch.

here's another email from a friend who I asked as well.

"Didn't hear about the mutilation, but did hear that some of the people who live in that area did see some strange lights. One of the people who told me lives up high on the hill and had a view of the lights moving but the lights weren't very low."

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Wow, excellent follow up

Had to give you a star

I just gave you the coordinates.
Anyway, the whole issue about Country Rd. 357, Edith area, the Redding Ranch and the latest mutilation incident at the Gomez ranch will all be discussed in a public meeting in Albuquerque on Saturday, Nov. 20 from 1 p.m. if you would be interested in attending, There will also be a discussion of Anthony Sanchez' info about DSD-3.
The public meeting is free and open to the public.
It will be held at Manzano Mesa Multigenerational Center (Room 5) at 501 Elizabeth St., SE, Albuquerque, NM 87123.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Very interesting, this area you are investigating. Flagged.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join