It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Area 51 Employee Ed Fouche

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

In regards to HIll AFB, guarding an entry control access point at the perimeter of the flightline. This is pure BS
Without giving away OPSEC there are numerous entry points to the flightline at the time were open gates not manned ever. They are now. Blacking out the windows of the buildings on base is logisticly impossible. First there are no "black curtains" on the windows. There are shades and blinds like in homes. There are homes on base which meet up with the civilian population as well. Do you think these homes on either side had blacked out curtains? Ask me a question bout HIll AFB and I will answer it. There isnt much going on there and its quite boring on the flightline at nighttime.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by KIZZZY

Here is the correct link for Ed Fouche.

Former Area 51 employee Edgar Fouche

Fascinating story matter, I had not heard of this man before. I spent about a half hour on that site, it was wonderful. Thanks.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by surfnow2
Ask me a question bout HIll AFB and I will answer it. There isnt much going on there and its quite boring on the flightline at nighttime.

Hmmm if there is nothing going on there, then seems I would have few questions.

I will get back to you on the rest

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Hi,

Ed Fouche has just emailed me to say that he has been banned from ATS as a member without any explanation from the admin team. He wasn't even given a courtesy email to say he was banned, and is unable to contact them. Does anyone here know how to contact them?

Thanks,

Mark

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MarkHallUK

Here's the Contact page

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think Ed was banned for continually spamming links to the Empty Minds Forum. That's a no-no.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by freelance_zenarchist

Here's the Contact page

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think Ed was banned for continually spamming links to the Empty Minds Forum. That's a no-no.

Thanks freelance_zenarchist, but why wasn't Ed given a warning beforehand, instead of getting automatically banned?

Mark

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   

There's only one way to find out, contact a staff member.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowhawk
No sale, Mark. The so-called SAC-DARPA letter is clearly an unclassified document (it lacks appropriate markings) and therefore contains no classified materiel. There was no need to redact anything but the Social Security number, for obvious reasons.

This document has been put forth as proof of Ed's bonafides with regard to his involvement in black projects and assignment to Area 51, yet it contains no indications of either. It appears to be related to an ordinary maintenance assignment for Strategic Air Command (which would almost certainly require a TS clearance especially if it involved avionics, Ed's specialty).

Finally, I am not convinced that the apparent acronym DARPA indicates anything to do with the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency. In the context of the document it seems more likely to be a five-letter office code for an Air Force (or specifically SAC) maintenance/logistics organization, as I pointed out earlier.

I eagerly await more postings on alienscientist.com in the hope of more substantive documents. So far, I'm not impressed.

The silence is deafening, huh Peter.
I smell someone building up the means to make the rounds of the UFO/Paranormal/Kook conference's as a paid speaker.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

To continue AG fans will be interested in this news flash.
There is no anti gravity (AG) only gravity.
You see Tesla discovered how gravity works and the source generator of gravity.
Tesla concentrated the gravity, by his coils and secret operation amounting to
sound waves at the speed of light, to achieve the great acceleration and speed
as Tesla once said as perhaps a maximum of 300 miles per second.
Tesla didn't talk and write so much of his discoveries to put people to sleep
or be ignored but to give the low down on the high ground of truth and justice
in the American way.

Why people continue to be led around by the injustice to the true electrical forces
is beyond all reason unless safety first is the main concern.
JP Morgan and GE felt safe with wires for electricity but GE made 15kv parts
Mr. W. Lyne found in salvage yards that just might mean the Tesla aircraft
is a fact.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Good grief. I claim my bottle of Coke from Ed Fouche as he offers it as a prize back in 1998. I can't believe he actually presented this image during the 1998 conference? Is it any wonder that people don't take his claims seriously?

Titled

SLIDE 77: Strange picture of aircraft with pilot's head in open.

You can see Ed Fouche presenting the image from 11:30 on the video. The people in the audience like the picture.

The aircraft is an F-15. He should know as he worked on them! This is simply an in cockpit shot taken with a wide angle lens. You can even see the F-15 wing planform, including the tops of the two vertical fins.

Another recent example can be found at the following link.

www.lakenheath.af.mil...

TJ

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join