It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Area 51 Employee Ed Fouche

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by AbStrActiNg
I agree with Phag, trapped like a rat. It's just too close to not be banging together.

Do you? Kewl then you won't need to even watch the videos.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by KIZZZYWell all this information is new to me so I wouldn't mind

seeing the pros and cons to it. I am playing Switzerland!

Nothing wrong with the Swiss! It in the old country we called them them the clean nosers... ain't nothing wrong with having a clean nose, know what I'm saying?

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by AbStrActiNg
I agree with Phag, trapped like a rat. It's just too close to not be banging together.

Do you? Kewl then you won't need to even watch the videos.

That hurts bro, I watched the videos. I'm just saying that hurts.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   
The only reason these guys are telling stuf is cause they have NOTHING
to tell...
If they infact DID have information that would be classified, they wouldnt be out
spilling their guts...

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   
AlienScientist does not believe Bob Lazar!

www.youtube.com...

www.alienscientist.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   

He is preparing a website now to show us proof of what he claims. Says he has 900 documents to show.

Ha, don't make me laugh. It will be pages upon pages of nothing but utter crap. Stuff that you would need to stretch really, really far in order for it to be even remotely substantial. He will not have a smoking gun document, only the typical stuff we see from fools who make these claims all the time.

It would seem anyone who has done work at area 51 seems to think it gives them license to tell tall tales and feed a lot of peoples fantasies. Kinda a good idea, really. Your guaranteed to have a ravenous, built in audience who lack the ability to use logic reason and common sense. And that built in audience will defend you like pit bulls. It's like you can't loose, lol. I'm jealous.

By my logic, I guess I need to wait for my co-worker and several other people to start making ridiculous, unsupported claims just because they too have been to "area 51"

I'll be awaiting to see this fool's website with his "proof" so I can drop back by this thread and say I told you so.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Alleged Former Employees:

To date only 2 people have come forward with claims to have worked at Area 51, Bob Lazar and Edgar Fouche. Since the Government and military won't even acknowledge the existence of Area 51, let alone who worked there, it is impossible to fully confirm or deny whether or not these individuals are telling the truth. To help people get to the bottom of this mystery I have done meticulous research on both individuals. Please let me know if I missed anything...

Hanger 18

Hanger 18 is the largest hanger in the Area 51 complex. It is 100 feet tall and 300ftx300ft wide. Rumor has it that this hanger is a secret entrance to a large underground facility. It is believed that the most TOP SECRET craft are stored in a large underground vault and moved up inside the hanger from underground by elevator, much like the planes on the flight deck of an aircraft carrier.

Too little is known for certain about Area 51 at this point to confirm anything substantial...

www.alienscientist.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

Actually ITF Ed does say in his interview that he has no proof.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Ed Fouche severed his Aorta in a car accident back in the late 1970's and is listed in Medical History books as one of the only people to have ever survived such an accident. They think the only reason he survived is because he was in such prime physical condition. He was a diver for the NSA in Vietnam. The reason he came out with the information is because he though he was going to die.Men who die shortly after releasing inside info tend to draw a lot of attention. AlienScientist

I’ve had my home, hotel room, and car broken to shortly after that. By the time the government realized what I’d done, and I assure you that they KNOW what I KNOW, then it was too late for them to retaliate. If we had not done it the smart way, I’m pretty sure I would have disappeared or been departed long ago. I also had death threats over the phone. That’s why I’ve been a recluse for over a decade. Now I'm old news and they don't care. Fine with me now.Ed Fouche

When I made my disclosure in the early 90s only 5% of the scientists & engineers believed me. Since then, with more scientific discoveries, insiders disclosing TS information, & multiple NASA personnel & Astronauts disclosures, the information I disclosed almost 20 years ago is now being respected by 90% of these engineers & scientists. I talked about quasi-crystals, meta-materials, and electro-chromatic (stealth) coatings and materials long before anyone else. Ed Fouche

They said I was a liar & a bull-#ter, because NONE of them (Scientists & Engineers) had ever heard of them. Now there are thousands of article about research into them. Why, because when I was talking about them the research was Top Secret or above. Yep! Most of my friends are gov, military, scientists, physicists, engineers, private researchers, & law enforcement. AND Stanton Freedman, a friend, did find me. Eddie Fouche graduated from Longview HS in East Texas in the late 60s. Ed Fouche.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by KIZZZY

Originally posted from Alienscientist.com

To date only 2 people have come forward with claims to have worked at Area 51, Bob Lazar and Edgar Fouche. Since the Government and military won't even acknowledge the existence of Area 51, let alone who worked there, it is impossible to fully confirm or deny whether or not these individuals are telling the truth.

This reason could actually attract these people to making the claims, simply beacuase their claims can't be confirmed... as false off-hand. They know this and so pray off of other peoples' imaginations and beliefs, while selling a few books and wiggling their buts on a stage every now and then.

I'm sure that before these people "went public" with their stories, they were sitting in their mother's basement wondering if she was going to soon force them to get a job or at least stop smoking weed. Somewhere in between their aol chats and back-corner websites, they figured that they could make wild claims about being important/brilliant and nobody could really refute their claim, considering the extreme secrecy of the base and all. It probably started anonymously on some internet messaging boards as a simple way to get attention. This is where they most likely honed their skills and learned what would automatically get them outted as the losers they are. Then, when they were comfortable and fooling enough people on those messaging boards, they probably wrote a quick book, self published it and announced their wild claims to the UFO believer public, which would be the best marketing for the self-published book.

Now all of the sudden they are in the lime-light and before when only creepy pedophiles and older married ladies would talk to them through an AOL chat window, they are suddenly the life of the party and seen as an important government engineer with plethora of security clearences and most importantly, they have information that everyone else doesn't.... because they are cool.

Anyway, that's my attempt to profile these guys.

--airspoon
edit on 9-10-2010 by airspoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

I do respect your opinion Airspoon, but I don't really know about this one.

I am on the fence with Ed Fouche Airspoon since AlienScientist has uploaded

Ed's videos on his YT channel. Now AlienScientist has 4 million views and I

hardly think that that AS would put it up if he were not inclined

to buy some of Ed's story, plus AS does have his own physics

theories which he has also put out there on his respective channel. IMO

AS does not need the extra views and his reputation is at stake as well.

For the time being....I sit on the fence and wait and see. Yes?

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by KIZZZY

KIZZY, it's hard for me to take anything seriously without being able to confirm it. Just the fact that it is in a genre where confirmation is next to impossible, makes me suspicious. I'm not saying the guy is lying, only that he is suspect. Also, the fact that AlienScientist (I don't know him, so can't speak to his intentions) put up a disclaimer in his video, speaks to his distrust of this fella.

That's sort of like an insurence policy to help save your own credibility for if and when this guy's story is turned out. It's a way of absolving yourself while still reaping whatever benefits may be available from attaching yourself to the claim. It's like putting a question mark on the end of a thread title, as people do to absolve themselves of the claims contained therein.

My own personal feelings are that you should stay away from information that can not be confirmed at all. It only leads down a road that you shouldn't want to travel. Of course if the information is going to have consequences on your life, such as a warning of iminent death, you may want to consider the unverifiable information but then again, that information is always confirmable, as you will find out by dying. However, with some guy selling books and shaking his but at siminars, you have to question the motive of why s/he would do it, when s/he knows that his/her information can't be confirmed, whether the confirmation is affirmative or negative. You would think that if he was planning on going public, he would have retained something to confirm his story, as anyone in his position would have known that without confirmation, his story is really only good for selling books or waving hands at siminars.

For instance, if I was going to betray employer (which I wouldn't do, by the way unless I felt that my family, community or country was at stake) with information that I believe people needed to know, then I would ensure that I could prove my story before going public, unless of course my motives were superficial, such as selling books or talking at siminars. I would know that unless my claims could be proven, it would do absolutely no good. The question then becomes, why didn't he make an effort to secure some kind of undeniable proof that his story his true, knowing full well that people wouldn't be able to confirm it otherwise, thus it would fulfill no other purpose than giving him a name?

It is in these fields with this subject matter, that really draws out the con-men, as it's something that really can't be confirmed, one way or another. Just this fact alone should keep us more skeptical than ever when someone makes these claims.

As far as Alien Scientist, if you say he is credible, I have no reason not to believe it, though I wouldn;t vouch for his credibility myself until I was familiar with his work. However, his credibility makes little difference here, as he is absolving himself of any liability by adding a disclaimer to the video. That disclaimer is in effect, a refusal to vouch for the credibility of this Edgar fella. So, even if Alien Scientist is a credible guy, it certainly doesn't make Edgar a credible guy, even by attachment, as AS has not vouched for his credibility and in fact, has done the opposite.

--airspoon

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   

This is a photo of Ed in front of the F117 in a hanger at Groom Lake... according to...

Alien Scientist

Can you ‘spot’ Edgar Fouche in this picture? HA, Ha,

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4db194fdb615.gif[/atsimg]

Caption

Early static prototype of a very Top Secret F-117 at the very classified Groom AB. We called it ‘Have Blue’ back then. This smaller proof-of-concept model of the F-117 first flew at Groom in December 1977. Testing of a series of ultra-secret prototypes continued there until mid-1981. (Edgar Fouche was stationed at Nellis AFB from76-80) Groom was a short airplane or helicopter ride from Nellis AFB. [/ex

i have a MAJOR problem with this picture without even looking into anything in detail, the caption claims it to be the "Have Blue" proof of concept model, well thats total rubbish because the have blues vertical stabilises were canted inwards different to the F-117a.

en.wikipedia.org...

thanks

rich

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
How can a site full of people with highschool grade physics debunk anything this man has to say.
This has to be one of the most pretentious websites on the web.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

This channel is a search for the truth. To provide people with key information on the most secret suppressed technologies and information. To empower people with the logical and scientific tools they need for interpreting and understanding the information they come across as real truther/skeptic/scientists. My viewers shouldn't need to ask my opinion on this or that. I want to give people the proven mathematical tools (Newton's Laws, Relativity, QED, etc.) and clarify the more abstract mathematics, which will allow aspiring and established physics alike the unique opportunity to learn about the truly unexplained mysteries of science. My videos range a variety of topics from advanced concepts in science and technology (Mainly invisibility, anti-gravity, and clean energy technologies) to conspiracy facts (not theories) to, cover-ups, important events, and secret histories. But whether it back-engineering from an ET spacecraft, or developed in Top Secret Black Programs, smuggled to Argentina by NAZIs after WW2, or Ancient Indus Valley scripts, it's still "Alien" to many people, including much of mainstream science. Will we unlock the mysteries of science and new technology from the atom? Will the $6 Billion Dollar LHC find the Higg's Boson? Or will we need new physics? New physics that could be here with less that 1/100th the cost?
Anti-Gravity and Cold Fusion are the two technologies we need more than ever right now. Although they have been systematically suppressed by others with a conflict of interest.

I do not have any confirmations what-so-ever Airspoon, hence I declared that I was sitting on the
fence with this. AS is looking for suppressed technologies as he states in his information panel
on YT.

Over 5,000 patents have been confiscated from the US Patent Office and CLASSIFIED under National Security. I provide real scientific research into these technologies, in an attempt to disclose what has been hidden from us, and expose the disinformation used to keep it from us.AlienScientist

Do I think it is possible that we have this kind of technology? One only has to think of Tesla and
how quickly upon this man's death they confiscated all his work never to be seen again.

I am not a physicist so I have limitations up the wazoo. But what are we talking about? The TR3B?

If scientist are getting a handle on some physics that I have no clue about...then maybe it does
exist. I really don't know and I don't have the answer to this query so I must look to the Scientists!

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
i have another small problem with some of what this guy says in video 1, he rambles on for ages about being a military aviation and black projects expert, and even refers to himself as an airforce expert then shows a slide of a YF-22 and refers to it as a BOEING F-22 raptor, now you might say im just splitting hairs or nitpicking but the YF-22 and F-22 are different planes, and although boeing is a major contractor the prime contractor is lockheed martin. surely a so called "airforce expert" would get these things right if he expects to be taken seriously ?!!!.

thanks

rich

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by RICH-ENGLAND

This guy doesn't need to have his details correct by any stretch of the imagination. His target audience are the kind of folks that want nothing more than to believe in this stuff, jumping to the least likely conclusion first. It's a genius racket, really. Not only can you just about make anything you want up, you know that no matter what someone says against you that you have a built in audience of ravenous, ignorant blind faith followers who will stop at nothing to convince those of us with common sense, reason and logic that we are the ones who are ignorant.

It is a sad reminder about the state of those involved with this subject.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
another small problem with video 2, he says the A-12 was designated as the SR-71 when the airforce took over operations again he is insinuating they are the same plane under different names when they are not!!!.

en.wikipedia.org...

thanks

rich

new topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join