It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

~Marcellus Shale Project, Fracking & Halliburton~ The Raping of Small Town, U.S.A.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by thegoodearth

OMG it isn't the place where the singing rocks are, is it? I would hope not I never did get to see them yet.

You know they'll decimate them singing rocks if they get their nasty greedy hands on them, they probably will find they contain some "important" minerals themselves!

edit on 3-1-2011 by ldyserenity because: ugghhhhhh spelling

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by zeta55

It is a loophole in the Clean Water Act that allows them to use their highly questionable "fracking" compound without disclosing its contents.

All brought to you by Dick Cheney.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Thepreye

Don't let the rage upset you at the load table. Maybe it'd be a good idea to form gangs, and have an extra tank outfitted on the bikes for water. This is gonna kill everything. Can't allow this...just, no.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
The U.S. Environmental Projection Agency (EPA) has issued a subpoena to Halliburton (NYSE: HAL), following the company's refusal to fully comply with a request for information about the chemicals used in its hydraulic fracturing (aka fracking) process for natural gas extraction.
www.sustainablebusiness.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ANNED

I appreciate their "subpeona".

However, the fracking continues.
Unchecked.
Loophole in place.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
As someone who lived his whole Life in Germany...i nearly cried halfway trough the Movie...this is like bombing all of America with Nuclear Warheads in slowmotion...i mean,i knew the Govt and the Big Corps are destroying that Country for Profit...i did not know they want to destroy it forever,until now.

And for uninformed People to accept Money if they get told "its completely safe,dont worry",what the hell are they supposed to do?

Sorry,but my last hope for America ever getting back on its own two Feet just vanished...

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Shenon

I love where I grew up in PA...
I you could see how beautiful it truly is....

the Cherry Springs area is very close to where I live....
it makes me want to break down, what is happening....

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join