It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About an "alien" invasion...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Okay, here is a strange one. And I know it has a sub-surface meaning somewhere but the content was just a little too real.

Last night I had this dream, I was outside and it was night, there was a group of people like sitting in lawn chairs gazing at the side of a building. Maybe they were getting ready to watch fireworks or something. There was about 20 or so people in all. The setting seemed like Colorado as there was a line of "buildings" (homes/ stores) on both sides of the street. The street was very wide, with a wide portions of grass on both edges in front of the buildings. At the end of the street was large pine trees and the surrounding area looked like there were mountains or large hills. I had the impression that it was situated somewhere in a forest. Street that joined to the side of the building had a gentle slope down. And it seemed to be in the high 50's or 60 degrees in temp.

So I am standing up looking to my left with the building in front of me and the other people just sitting to my right. I am not looking in the direction that the main group is looking.

I see high in the night sky something that looks like huge luminous jelly fish dancing in the sky. I think I recall seeing 5 of them. They emit light and appear to swing about their "tenticals". I am shocked and I yell out to someone near me in the group of people and all I can get out is LOOK. I look back to my left and see the lights flicker out and then while two or three other people are looking at the area, the "jelly fish" light up again and do a sort of circular dance and then disappear. At this point we are looking at each other in awe. A few moments go by and nothing. Some chatter between peopled sitting about what they saw and what it might be etc. Then there is a flash in the sky. And what appears to be something like a meteor lights up the night sky, I can see flames and trails coming off of it. Although this is no meteor, Its some huge spacecraft looking thing. At this point EVERYONE IS LOOKING and going ohhhh MY GOD, what is going on. Everyone is now in a panic, this thing was real, REAL big and nothing "we" could have made. Some people start to go inside a "store" when I notice out of my side vision a cylinder looking flyin thing come up over the hill. Its sort of silver in color mainly with lots of red banding and symbols on it. Its floating through the air, but when looking at it, appears to have some sort of propulsion outlet near the bottom. There are little round knobs or holes or something on the exterior. Its about 30' in circumfrence and about 10 or 12 feet tall. It comes across the street and right down the row of buildings right in front of me and then exits off to my right. As this happens I see what appears to be a white and red, armored looking "soldier" it was roughly humanoid in shape but very bulking like wearing a heavy duty space suit or something. It has a flat face panel that looks silver and red trim band on the arms. I hear explosions and gunfire. Suddenly a military "captian" or maybe a "commander" is right next to me, telling me to move. I am like WHAT are you talking about, HE demands that I move inside. And I am like WHAT I am getting out of here, I am not sticking around here, And he tells me NO, MOVE inside, THEY want everyone INSIDE. I dont get it. THEY seems to be someone other then human, I aint doing nothing of the sort. HE is very insistant that I move inside the store like the rest of the people saying I will be safer there.

Now mind you I have certain "Abilities" in real life.

And I am getting some real wierd feelings at this point so I tell the military guy, Look I dont know what you are doing, or thinking or what this is all about. BUT I KNOW PEOPLE ARE DYING RIGHT NOW, AND its real close. SO GET THE HELL OUT OF MY WAY. This military guy is blocking the way out of the store (somehow I was now inside, even though I did not want to). And I tell the guy, you give me no choice.

And suddenly I am outside running down the side street away from the building.

Then I suddenly "receive" information, THEY were really soliders, who were killing off the citizens of the town to cover up the secret of the "thing" that came down. They wanted to make everyone think that the "aliens" just wanted to "scan" some beings to find the compatible DNA sequence they needed. But in reality there was no aliens and they military just went in and killed the people of the town

I still do not know what the "meteor" thing was and how the military got there so fast. There are a few holes that seem to be unanswered.

Anyone have any thoughts about an interpertive meaning.

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I posted this in another thread... I'll just past it here

I had an odd dream about an alien attack.. mind you I do not believe it is a premonition.. I just thought I'd share it here.

Just like some bible predictions the aliens swooped down picking up those who would be saved, I was on their guest list....

After this they proceed to destroy civilization.

At some point after this they investigated what might be sites of human inhabitance, that survived.

Their intension here was to gather them up.. for peaceful purposes.. maybe some sort of re education.

They used those "saved" to try an talk these survivors into joining them, but many ran from the ships when spotted... a reasonable response.

For some reason the fact that they had destroyed civilization and killed almost every living being seemed logical.. and I wasn't mad or disturbed by it.. we had become dangerous.

THe last thing I remember about the dream..I was sort of hanging half out of a low flying craft.. we had spotted a tent community and were attempting to pick up survivors, who scattered when they saw us. THe craft was following one man who fled.. as I hung out the craft pleading with him to take my hand.

Spooky to say the least. THe part that bothers me the most is that I felt this attack on humans was justified... It was like I was brainwashed.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Why does Colorado seem to be the location for this event. I noticed you listed Co as your location. Me dream appeared to be in Colorado as well.

I am begining to think "aliens" are an illusions for something else.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I had no sense of where I was was any of this went on.

I know the setting to "blame" aliens for "X" would be least accepted in the US. THe goverenment go to no ends to deny Aliens. Other countires happily video their lights in the sky and play them on the nightly news. Funny then how sometimes it trickles to our news.. but anyone here who tapes something is not likely to get it on FOX @ 9

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I was referring to you, as in your profile being from Colorado

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Actualy I just moved here recently

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I've had a dream similar to the both of yours, complete with "purple jellyfish" in the sky. This was a couple of years ago. If I can dig it out of my dream journals, I'll post it.

Weird.

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Yea post it, I am curious what you saw in your dream, I have an idea of what the jellyfish are, but I need more supporting clues to confirm my theory.

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 10:51 AM
link   
So far in my life I have had 4 dreams involving Aliens and Alien invasions.
1 of those dreams wasn't an invasion, but it still involved Aliens.

I'll just post quick details of these 4 dreams.

Dream 1:

I was Chippenham (Wiltshire, UK), which is the next town from me - I was in the main street, when I looked up into the sky; I saw a couple of spaceships which looked like they were docking with a space station. I then saw some of our jet fighters shoot at the spacecrafts (which were saucers), bringing one down.
The other saucers landed quite close to me in the main street, and these weird looking creatures stepped out - they did not look like the alleged 'grey' Aliens, I can't really remember what they looked like - but I remember seeing an image (hand drawn) of an Alien by an abductee here on these very forums a few months later. I cannot remember the thread it was in, or the user who posted it - all I know is that I have seen it since.

That was all for that dream, I cannot remember anything after that.

Dream 2:

I am with my parents, at some castle - I have not seen the place before, so is probably just a place made up by my mind. Then suddenly these flying saucers flew by, and started shooting at the castle walls, I cannot remember much else; apart from me asking my Dad "Is this the end?", and he replied "Looks like it." - something along those lines anyway, cannot remember the exact quotes.

Dream 3:

I am outside, no idea where it was, I didn't recognise the place. I looked up, and saw a cigar shaped spacecraft fly above me. This is all I can remember about this dream, very short - lol.

Dream 4:

I am in a place, that resembles what you see in the film "Aliens" - inside the spaceship. I hear a loud bang, I turn the corner and see a wreckage of some sort. I then instantly find myself in a very small room with this little bug-eyed creature. Again, this is all I can remember - another very short dream.

Well that's it, they were all shortish dreams - which I cannot remember a great deal about.
I would like to say, I actually believe in ET life - and possibly even ET life already on Earth - though I still have an open-mind about this.

I don't think these dreams were preminitions, they were just weird dreams I thought I'd share, when I saw this thread.

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Metalhead, when you had any of the short dreams, did you dream of some other topic after the alien dream ? or was that the only dream you had that night ?

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by robertfenix
Metalhead, when you had any of the short dreams, did you dream of some other topic after the alien dream ? or was that the only dream you had that night ?

I don't think so no, I usually only ever remember 1 dream per night anyway.
Edit: That was the only dream I had on those nights yes.

[Edited on 6-7-2004 by MetalHead]

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Did the dreams feel like it took all night for you to "go through them". Or were you concious of them like in the last 20 minutes of sleep right before you woke up ?

Do you wake up by an alarm clock that is rather abrupt and do you find yourself being shocked out of a deep sleep by the distrubance of the alarm clock

Or do you gradually wake up and then the alarm clock goes off?

I need to rule these conditions out first before I can give you a possible explanation to why your dreams may be short.

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I don't have anybody or anything waking me up - I always wake up 'naturally', always at different times it seems to be though - lol.

I can't really remember much about if they felt to last a long time... All I can vaguely remember, is that if I had a dream like that - it was the only dream [that I could remember] that night.

I didn't wake up during one and knew it... I just remembered vaguely some things that happened in the dream, once I woke up.

My dreams are always short... Or at least the parts I remember added up, are always short.

What I would like to do, is what many people have mentioned before on this board - to try and wake up (by a number of means) after every dream you have, and write down what it was about - as aparently you have lots of dreams a night, but don't remember.

Another thing I seem to get in practically all my dreams, is like a merge (that's the best way I can describe it)... For en example, on one of the Alien dreams I mentioned above (the one in Chippenham main street), I walked up the street to the bus station, got on a bus - and then remember finding myself in a theatre!
It's as if the Alien dream merged with another dream I may of had (which I don't remember) in memory.

It's very odd indeed - like I said, it happens in 99% of my dreams.
I don't think I have ever had any vivid dreams... I have had times in dreams when I am thinking "I hope this is not a dream" - so I guess these are somewhat vivid in a slight way.
I have never taken control of a dream though.

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Metalhead, are you religious ? do you have a specific faith or your own connection with GOD ?

I wnat you to try something tonight or which ever night you read this.

I want you to clear your mind before you get into bed, simply think away any of the thoughts that might be in your head. Think of all the thoughts in your head like they are links of words representing those thoughts and that each emotion to the thought is in a different color, all floating in a black void absent of any other features except blackness. Imaging them all floating about in random fashion, then to clear your head of all these thoughts imagine them going down a drain in the base of your head that would represent where your head meets your neck. "see" all the words swirling around going down the "Drain" leaving your "head" just a black void empty of everything.

Then ask GOD to give you a vision of clarity. JUST ONLY PRAY FOR THIS, nothing else. Just ask GOD for clarity. Then get into your bed and go to sleep.

Try and record everything you can remember as soon as you wake up.

Then let me know what you have discovered.

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 12:19 PM
link   
robertfenix,

I am not really what you would class 'religious'. I just have an open-mind, I do not aim at a particular faith.

I believe there is something else, to what we see - I believe something happens when we die, but have no idea what - I guess this is just wishful thinking ("I don't want to die, and then that's it") - something like that I gather.

Thanks for the advice, I will try that one night within the next few nights (probably tonight), and will get back to you.
I have not prayed to a "GOD" in years, so it will feel odd, lol.

new topics

top topics

join