It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this true about a free blackberry?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I was just wondering if anyone knew anything about this list of government funded studies. It's from CanadaFreePress, and I really couldn't find anything about getting a free Blackberry to quit smoking anywhere else. Just wanted to see if anyone could shed some light on this.

CanadaFreePress

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   

$2.6000,000 sent to China to teach Chinese prostitutes to drink with responsibility

What? No perks for this particular one, right?
edit on 6-10-2010 by Zoodie because: I'm tired.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anjaba
I was just wondering if anyone knew anything about this list of government funded studies. It's from CanadaFreePress, and I really couldn't find anything about getting a free Blackberry to quit smoking anywhere else. Just wanted to see if anyone could shed some light on this.

CanadaFreePress

Nothing is ever free.Its not hard to figure out.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anjaba

CanadaFreePress

I won't go to CFP.

If this is an advert, then it is against the ATS T&C.

If this is an honest query, then you should Google "FREE BLACKBERRY SCAM" and see if it resembles any of the scams you find listed.

new topics

top topics

join