It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New undisputed proof that all ufo photos and videos are only cameras out of focus

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
ITS TRUE! ITS TRUE!

if not? then prove it.

I love when light and magic guy's comes along and says that UFOs that are filmed or video taped are some lens or sensor anomaly, and then proceeds to "ATTEMPT" to duplicate the images using their hokus pokus.

now i do have to say that i have seen some images that were clearly sensor or lens anomalies, but it gets pretty outrageous when these hokus pokus guy's focus more on their careers than bringing actual real proof into the picture, other than light and mirror manipulations.

and then i love all the proofers jumping in and say. SEE! SEE!....SEE! SEE! and buying into that gargantuan load of crap. SEE! SEE!...lol
edit on Wed Oct 6 2010 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
OK, I guess my eyes were out of focus, lol, your never going to get answers, not in this life. Furthermore noone has to prove anything to you or any one else. Either you are in the know or you are not. This subject even for the most intelligent skeptic is at least an open one.

I love the fact that skeptics have helped push the UFOlogy field into a more hard scinece rather than blind belief or airy fairy fantasy arena, but really your Op is going too far, makes me think you base your oppinions on your conditions and fear rather than research and personal experience.
edit on 6-10-2010 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

+1

was gona say too that my eyes were out of focus too when i saw one, funny how both your eyes and camera go out of focus everytime they see a ufo isint it??

@OP

i dont know how you can justify ALL camera's were out of focus?? perhaps you can answer that?? no??
plus no PROOF givin to us

edit on 6-10-2010 by scoobyrob because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I guess believers are believers!
Why do you guys react just like fudamentalists when you encounter someone that doesn't "believe"? Why is it so disturbing to you? You seem to think the everyone should just accept on face value what you and the "believers" tell us. Every crappy pic or alien story posted here gets lots of S&F from unquestioning and unthinking believers that read the OP and take it as PROOF! GOSPEL!
Yet nearly every one is exposed as a fake. AND IT MAKES NO DIFFERENCE!
Most amusing!

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

im no fundamentalist about ufo's, i seen one and thats it. he just made a statement saying he had proof which he did not present, and saying "all" is a bit untrue, i agree that people have there own opinions and i am def not a person to perswade them, i hate that.

im just trying to understand what this topic is about to be honist when i dont see any proof.

believe or not to beliee, thats each persons own opinion but to come and say there all fake or out of focus is trying to be a fundamentalist in my books....

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
well apparently none of you can read or comprehend what i said either, because i was being funny aand dogging the proofers in my opening remarks....GEEEEZ

i know what Ive seen in real life, on film and on photo. it doesn't take some jerk trying to make a name for himself for me to see what I'm seeing, especially when they themselves don't have a clue and are speculating and attempting to debunk, for who knows what reasons?

for attention.

I at least i know what I'm looking at for attention....lol

top topics

join