It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dictator Wanted : The Puppet State, No Experience Necessary, Sex, Drugs, & Rock & Roll...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
In my time spent on ATS in the last five years I have done many threads on various topics, and quite a few based upon World Government, Intelligence Agencies, and just how the corruption is pulled off to some extent due to knowledge I have accumulated over what is now coming on 31 years as a conspiracy theorist.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/08c9d28a714d.jpg[/atsimg]

I have been doing what most of you are doing, within ATS, since I was 6 years old.

Uncovering the plots, investigating the conspiracies, and basically telling all I know about how Government, take your pick of which one, does the dirty things they do.

For the majority of that time online and offline, in the library, purchasing books off of Amazon, or reading every website I could ever punch into the URL search parameters.

Having done several threads based upon, or touching upon the realm of the puppet dictator, I thought one on what exactly it takes to become one completely, and which Government Agencies, and or cooperating Branches of Government.

You're going to need a few things as defined by the parameters toward getting you off the ground, like all good conspiracies, and you are only limited by your imagination after that, and of course, by ATS and the terms and conditions.

Quote from : Wikipedia : Puppet State

The term puppet state (also puppet government, marionette government) describes a nominal sovereignty controlled effectively by a foreign power.

The term refers to a government controlled by the government of another country like a puppeteer controls the strings of a marionette.

A puppet state has also been described as an entity which in fact lacks independence, preserves all the external paraphernalia of independence, but in reality is only an organ of another state who has set it up and whose satellite it is.

Rolling out the challenge to you ATS to prod this beast that might very well be growing out there.

And or how people think competing Branches of Government might sabotage each other, in order to gain funding through what basically equal massive levels of fraud.

When I refer to "Branches of Government", I am of course, referring to the Seperation of Powers.

Here is where the interesting twist gets thrown into the mix and you as fellow ATS'ers are going to be challenged, by me, to think, to research, and to use deductive reasoning.

I want you to elaborate just how a future Puppet Dictator might be chosen as well as what country is rife for it.

The Gulf of B.P. Oil Disaster : A National Emergency Situation and Smoke On the Water

...and...

Would You Accept Illegal Power If It Was Offered To You?

...and...

Divide and Conquer : Political Ideology of the Power Elite, Selling The Peace, War Is The Motive

...and...

Hoist the Flag : False Flags, Agent Provocateurs, and Black Box Operations

...and...

False Flag Operator, Become Sheep-Dipped Or Wolf-Dipped, and Become A Puppet Dictator?

...and...

Every Time Someone Called You A Fascist, They Might Have Been Right, Is Your Ideology Fascist?

...and...

Are You "Right-Wing Fringe", or "Left-Wing Fringe" and How Will They Push You?

...and...

Treason Via Proxy : It Takes Two To Tango, Refuse To Dance, and Stop the False Flag Operation

...and...

Fifth Column Movement : The United Nations, Your Country, and Defending Your Rights...

Feel free to think of this as a thought-exercise thread where your imagination is going to be challenged, your assumptions will be questioned, and you're trying to do what all ATS'ers are almost always trying to do, get ahead of the conspiracy.

Do you think this is unethical, immoral, and against American interests or is this in fact politicas as per usual?

Washington D.C. as per usual?

Remember now that this is about the psychology, ideology, and political nature of the Puppet State.

As well as whether you think this is right, wrong, or you are indifferent to this and as well if you support it or are wholly against it.
edit on 10/6/10 by SpartanKingLeonidas because: Adding Depth And Critical Insight To The Post.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Let me be the first to offer my services, for an important job, that I truly feel well qualified for, based upon the main duties outlined in the title.

I promise the good people more sex, more drugs, more rock and roll than Woodstock and Rome combined!

I am talking so decadent the last thing anyone will ever want to be bothered doing is signing on to the Internet.

In this society, we shall enslave the no fun, non-smoking, poor tipping, always frumpy, harpies and tea totalling party poopers, morally infected, and religiously pious as slaves to do our bidding so if we really need to check something on line, no need to leave the orgy, put down that pipe, or turn off the music.

They will do that and all the other work required to maintain our beloved and superior debauched lifestyle of self indulgence and excess to every extreme.

So without further a do, let's get those lions in here, and get this party started!

Vote Proto for Dictator
This November!

The above was a political advertisement for Proto for Dictator and does not necessarily represent Proto's view's.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

As ever your participation is welcomed.

I know we do not see eye to eye in regards to power, drugs, or leadership, at least not on the same principles.

But we still have mutual respect for one another and share knowledge.

And we both know knowledge is power, without which the world cannot operate, through applied wisdom.

I have been thinking about this topic and I changed the original intent behind it but it is still the same basis.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

You mean there is no Puppet State requiring such a dictator.

Oh wow, I told my mom, I was finally on the verge of getting a real job after all these decades!

You know she is in a nursing home and not in the best of health, the dissapointment here may kill her.

It doesn't have to be a big Puppet State, ideally it would be one close to both cocoa and poppy fields. You know what with the State's constitutional agenda and all.

If you are trying to sucker me into Afghanistan though, don't even think about it. Sure it's a drug oriented puppet state, but where is the rock and roll?

Yes I know even Led Zeppelin and the Beatles went through their Trans-Indian/Arab sytar music phase, but lets face it, they were treking for the above mentioned things, and it was only a natural response seen on no more than one or two albums.

So having said that, preferraby something in Central America or the northern part of South America.

Argentina kind of works for me, except the winters are really way too cold. I need something tropical!

Keep me posted, don't let mom die a dissapointed woman!

Thanks my friend.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
The basis of this thread - unless I have mis-read the original post - is under the assumption that a puppet state does not already exist in the world. Obviously this subject is a matter of opinion, as none of us are privy to the facts necessary to prove one way or the other the existence of a puppet state.

In my opinion, there are puppet states which already exist and have been in play since the conclusion of World War II. It is my belief that there are three main players which have been and are being used as "puppet states". However, they are not controlled by a foreign government, but a foreign entity - a cabal of special interests, so to speak.

I see these three "puppet states" as the United States, Israel, and China.

The United States, ever since the inception of the Federal Reserve, has been used as a tool of war for the theft of natural resources, the profiteering of the military industrial complex, and the overthrow of governments and destruction of nations which do not surrender their sovereignty and independent economies to the international banking elite.

Israel, since it's creation, has been used to stir tensions in an oil-rich region and divide the region and the world on social issues such as the Israeli occupation of Palestinian land as well as light a fire under the religious differences between the Jews and Muslims. Israel has been a consistent violator of human rights and guilty of war crimes, yet "somehow" have managed to escape repercussions.

China, ever since World War II, has rapidly transformed itself from a subordinate, weak nation to a world superpower. China has successfully combined the use of a communist-dictatorship government with a capitalistic-style economy. Their thriving economy and rapidly improving military will be used to assert further dominance in the region in the years to come. Their internal system of control of political opposition, constant surveillance of civilians, suppression of civil liberties, and instillation and use of Draconian laws reveals that China is nothing but an experiment that the elite are running to demonstrate to the world how society will be micromanaged under the imminent world dictatorship.

I am quite sure more puppet states exist in the world than these, but they are of the stronger nation exerting it's power on a weaker nation nature, and thus, not as important on the global stage as the puppet states which are controlled by an entity which has no borders and no identity.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by PETROLCOIN

Some would say that America has always been ruled or at least guided by a Shadow Government that first concentrated on building it up to an industrialized state where it can serve in the capacity you very nicely described.

While most people rely on history books and their political leaders to define the geo-political landscape, the truth is, that real history, the only real history is outlined in the treaties that end wars and form nations.

These are the contracts that allow these states to exist as corporate entities, seemingly indpendent to the citizens of them, but not independent at all, to the larger corporate body that exists basically as a series of contractual obligations amongst principle entities.

When you read these treaties, accords and Papal Bullas, taking their meaning literal in the legal sense and not figuratively in the poetic sense, you do see a clear chain of ownership and power that keeps tracing back to the same principle entities throughout the ages.

The elite are so sure that most people will not read and understand these documents, that even the United Nations in some of it's various reports and studies, comes right out in fairly plain language and states clearly that large portions of Africa as in the States themselves are owned by conglomerates and corporate interests.

While the treaties seldom ever name the principles openly, they usually do refer to secret portions of the agreements that are sealed after being ratified in there parts through secret committees in the various legislative bodies of the governments.

They do though establish a clear pattern where the existing monarchs and the Papal State seem to have an owning and governing interest in all other states, and mechanisms through the treaties to actually maintain and profit from that.

You are quite right about the United States, China, and Israel, and they are very keen observations that not too many people easily come to.

As long as people prefer fiction that plays to things like national, religious and ethnic pride, we will be sucessfully governed by the Shadow Government that manipulates all these things through the client states.

I call this Shadow Government Rome.

Fronted for by the Vatican, but not the Vatican.

I believe Rome never went out of existence, and following the Treaties backwards, you find very startling and conclusive evidence of this.

Great post.

I still want my own puppet state to run, based on the sex, drugs and rock and roll motif!

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   

I agree with everything you said here. I forgot to mention the Vatican in my post, but I am of the same belief as you that Rome never did fall and their role in world affairs is still a major one.

I, too, would like a puppet state to run! Want to start one together?!?! We can build our own clubhouse and everything! No girls allowed! WE CAN BAKE COOKIES OMGZ!

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Hmmmm

Well Since I already have the Crown... seems I am the obvious choice here...

As your King I will use those wasted TRILLION that the current regime cannot account for to provide FREE BEER to everyone

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by PETROLCOIN

I agree with everything you said here. I forgot to mention the Vatican in my post, but I am of the same belief as you that Rome never did fall and their role in world affairs is still a major one.

I, too, would like a puppet state to run! Want to start one together?!?! We can build our own clubhouse and everything! No girls allowed! WE CAN BAKE COOKIES OMGZ!

Shouldn't that be brownies we are baking? Oh the heck with it, lets just throw a few girl scouts in the oven. We can always blame it on the drugs!

While Rome the physical state fell, most of it's wealth had long since before that filtered into the hands of a few partician elites. Today through a spider web of corporations and banks, they own most if not all of the world's most vital resources, and the infrastructure to deliver them to the people.

This honestly gives them a power that is by far and away greater than any governments.

Being in the position to turn off the lights, and let the store shelves go bare, and the gas pumps go dry, and the ATM's to stop spitting out cash, really is a tremendous amount of leverage, that many people don't take into consideration.

The main principles are careful to keep most of their money in trusts, appear to be philanthropic, and shelter the bulk of their assetts through preferred stock in the spider web of corporations they own, and other forms of wealth like untraceable precious metals, gems, art, and bearer bonds, so they can deny they are as filthy rich and powerful as they are, but it is by and large a charade, with the richest men in the world, careful to appear anything else but.

Their wealth, and titles, and blood lines all trace back to Rome or the Holy Roman Empire though.

When you start reading the treaties that found nations and end wars, like the Treaty of Paris that founded the United States you do begin to quickly realize all is not what we have been told it really is.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
I believe Rome never went out of existence, and following the Treaties backwards, you find very startling and conclusive evidence of this.

Well not sure if your Roman theory has included this

National Technology Transfer Center... the people who decide where all new technology gained from programs like NASA etc goes.. is run by the Jesuits And NASA funds programs at the Jesuit university

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Great observation and information there zorgon my friend.

The truth is that most people pay attention to governments and government agencies and their spokes people political leaders and see them as the governing authority.

When you start looking though at how much power institutions like the Club of Rome and CFR and other 'think tank' orginizations, and then some of what appear to be just religious groups like the Jesuits, you start to see a whole different picture of how the Shadow Government operates and through what mechanics.

It's almost like a magician's trick, keep your eye's on the flashy guy with the motorcade and the secret service body cards, no need to pay attention to what's going on over at the Council for Foreign Relations, or the Tavistock Institute!

Great info, thanks my friend.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Well, that is the crux, is it not?

Is there specifically a Puppet State waiting for the Puppet to step in?

Tell your mom you will be home for dinner.

I have to clarify myself a bit here.

People often mistake me as anti-Government.

This is a misperception by many.

I am anti-corruption within Government.

Yes, I realize in fact, that those two can be synonymous at times, sometimes they are one and the same.

We, you and I, differ upon our thoughts on drugs.

To each their own of course.

I say, if we're going to have an actual War on Drugs, go after the sources.

The pot pusher on the corner is nothing but a foot-soldier.

The average American is buying it recreationally.

I bring this thread among us because it is an interesting concept yet wholly corrupt as I see it.

The Puppet State is nothing but a shadow of control no one has business controlling.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

The problem with going after the sources, is that the source is often nature and the wild, marijuana, cocoa and poppy plants, mushrooms, toads (yes some people get high on the secretions of some toads) and cacti like peyote are all products of nature.

Are we going to march through the everglades killing all toads? March through the deserts and forests killing all cactus and mushrooms, pull up every poppy flower growing around the world, every marijuana plant growing in the wild, every cocoa bush?

That's insane.

Further when you consider the cultures who have traditionally found medicinal and spiritual uses for these natural substances without the stigma attached, you do see two things.

Humans have long seen some value in achieving an altered state of mind for a different perspective, and just as often for spiritual and religious purposes as recreational ones and two...

The government is in fact seeking to make nature, and it's bounty a crime.

So the answer is why? Not that I would do drugs, because ATS would never approve of that, but if I were too, in the privacy and comfort of my own home, the way many people consume alcohol, then what really is the problem.

Now what we saw during prohibition of you allow something like ligour to become a black market enterprise it leads to violent criminal activity,

So make all those natural substances legal through licensed businesses and most of the associated crime ends too.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by PETROLCOIN

Oh no, please do not think I am under any illusion that there are not currently, Puppet State's.

This is more of a discussion about how, why, and where any are.

As well as being pre-emptive towards spotting and discussing where others might pop-up.

Call it my being in the arena of making the people who create the Puppet States lives miserable.

It is my belief the Bilderberg Group made up many such things after WWII as well.

Bilderberger's - Plotting High Treason Through Subversion Of Government

...and...

Bilderberger : The Global Agenda, Eugenics, Global Warming, And Biochiping Sheeple

Above are two such threads where I discuss some of that.

As for America, Israel, and China being "puppet states" well this is up for discussion of course.

Considering the President of America is more or less a figurehead and not truly in control of American interests, he's only in charge of looking good, speaking in plances, and spilling forth baloney doctrines chosen for him, I can concur with that.

Israel however, being a bed-fellow of America, might be a tad more difficult to point out, except that they operate through covert diplomacy, operational support, and through the covert nature of what was fond linked between Nazi Germany and America at the end of WWII, and their inbred alliance with the Central Intelligence Agency.

China is not something I necessarily see, but please, if you have something you know about it, share with us.

More so than you already have.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Hmmmm

Well Since I already have the Crown... seems I am the obvious choice here...

As your King I will use those wasted TRILLION that the current regime cannot account for to provide FREE BEER to everyone

I prefer Mountain Dew or Coca-Cola as I do not drink.

Your thread about the U.S. Space Command might be something towards a Puppet Planet leadership.

Feel free to discuss it here as well as colonization of a planet with a Puppet Government.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   

I agree these things grow in nature of this there is no dispute.

Am I going to march into the marshes looking for toads?

Does the name Swamp Fox ring any bells?

I loved the tales of Francis Marion but I'm only going into the swamps if I'm ambushing idiots.

The kind who think they're smarter than I am.

You're going to have to go much deeper than this to dissuade me from eradicating the source of the problem.

Quote from : Wikipedia : Golden Crescent

The Golden Crescent is the name given to one of Asia's two principal areas of illicit opium production, located at the crossroads of Central, South, and Western Asia.

This space overlaps three nations, Afghanistan, Iran, and Pakistan, whose mountainous peripheries define the crescent, though only Afghanistan and Pakistan produce opium, with Iran being a consumer and trans-shipment route for the smuggled opiates.

From one bane of existence to another.

Either we go after the source or quit being the white man speaking with forked-tongue.

There is more drugs flowing out of there but the black market value is expanded and maximized because of the "alleged" War on Drugs.

Lord of the Golden Triangle Part 1

Lord of the Golden Triangle Part 2

Lord of the Golden Triangle Part 3

Lord of the Golden Triangle Part 4

Lord of the Golden Triangle Part 5

Lord of the Golden Triangle Part 6

Quote from : Wikipedia : Golden Triangle

The Golden Triangle is one of Asia's two main illicit opium-producing areas.

It is an area of around 367,000 square miles (950,000 km2) that overlaps the mountains of four countries of Southeast Asia:

Myanmar (Burma), Vietnam, Laos, and Thailand. Along with Afghanistan in the Golden Crescent and Pakistan, it has been one of the most extensive opium-producing areas of Asia and of the world since the 1920s.

Most of the world's heroin came from the Golden Triangle until the early 21st century when Afghanistan became the world's largest producer.

The Golden Triangle also designates the confluence of the Ruak River and the Mekong river, since the term has been appropriated by the Thai tourist industry to describe the nearby junction of Thailand, Laos, and Myanmar.

Personally, I see this as an abuse of foreign and domestic policy, to triple an income of cashflow.

Godsmack - Greed

Nothing like greed to kill a nation from betrayal from within both the citizens and Government itself.
edit on 10/6/10 by SpartanKingLeonidas because: Adding Depth and Insight Into The Post.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas
Your thread about the U.S. Space Command might be something towards a Puppet Planet leadership.

Hmmm interesting thought. I will have to evaluate that. Personally I have been of the opinion that the NAVY is the good guys... the hidden space fleet really is to protect us

But I saw some file posted by a member that should be here. I will go dig them up in a few minutes. Will value your comments on them as they were pretty much ignored in the posts made

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Well, I'm not saying the Navy is bad, they are good.

I'm speaking to the politics behind the Navy and the people who would abuse their defense of Earth.

It was a thought that came to me because of colonization of planets and the Puppet State of Governing powers.

Remember, if a planet is colonized, they (Earth/United Nations Government) would want it subservient.

A complete dependece upon us for resources but with the facade of their own independence,

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Interesting thread!

Work calls and that requires a short reply for now. I must do my part to keep the big gears of business well lubed.

I disagree slightly with the definition from Wikipedia of a puppet state. I certainly think the one given can apply. However, I think the variation given by Protoplasmic Traveler of a shadow government applies as well. In this case the controlling body could be a cabal of local and / or foreign interests, an existing branch of government or the military within the country, etc. In other words, I think that those that pull the puppet strings can be - but do not have to be another country.

This may make a tangled web to unwind.

For example, it has been argued by many that the US has installed (or sought to install) puppet governments in Iraq, and Afghanistan. However, it has long been alleged the strings of the US are pulled from behind a curtain by a shadow government.

Many strings to follow to locate the hands that hold them - and perhaps it ultimately boils down to, "How many hands pull the strings of the world and whose hands are they?"

The talk of the drug war sparked a brain cell. It is all about money, power and control. Wouldn't these same 3 be the drivers of those wanting to pull the strings of a puppet? If we follow those, we might find a few places ready for a puppet to be installed or shed a little light on those holding the strings.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by PETROLCOIN
The basis of this thread - unless I have mis-read the original post - is under the assumption that a puppet state does not already exist in the world. Obviously this subject is a matter of opinion, as none of us are privy to the facts necessary to prove one way or the other the existence of a puppet state.

In my opinion, there are puppet states which already exist and have been in play since the conclusion of World War II. It is my belief that there are three main players which have been and are being used as "puppet states". However, they are not controlled by a foreign government, but a foreign entity - a cabal of special interests, so to speak.

I see these three "puppet states" as the United States, Israel, and China.

The United States, ever since the inception of the Federal Reserve, has been used as a tool of war for the theft of natural resources, the profiteering of the military industrial complex, and the overthrow of governments and destruction of nations which do not surrender their sovereignty and independent economies to the international banking elite.

Israel, since it's creation, has been used to stir tensions in an oil-rich region and divide the region and the world on social issues such as the Israeli occupation of Palestinian land as well as light a fire under the religious differences between the Jews and Muslims. Israel has been a consistent violator of human rights and guilty of war crimes, yet "somehow" have managed to escape repercussions.

China, ever since World War II, has rapidly transformed itself from a subordinate, weak nation to a world superpower. China has successfully combined the use of a communist-dictatorship government with a capitalistic-style economy. Their thriving economy and rapidly improving military will be used to assert further dominance in the region in the years to come. Their internal system of control of political opposition, constant surveillance of civilians, suppression of civil liberties, and instillation and use of Draconian laws reveals that China is nothing but an experiment that the elite are running to demonstrate to the world how society will be micromanaged under the imminent world dictatorship.

I am quite sure more puppet states exist in the world than these, but they are of the stronger nation exerting it's power on a weaker nation nature, and thus, not as important on the global stage as the puppet states which are controlled by an entity which has no borders and no identity.

Back, back, back, back, back... Gone!

Touch'em all Petrolcoin, YOU JUST HIT A HOME RUN!

Flagged and stared every post in this mug. Hopefully alot more people will mosey there way on in here.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join