It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Royal Society Workshop on Extra Terrestrial Life _ Day1 Video Part 1 Oct. 4th - 5th 2010

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Here is the first video I could find covering the workshop concerning Extra Terrestrial life and possible contact.

edit on 6-10-2010 by esteay812 because: Video Conference Date

edit on 6-10-2010 by esteay812 because: Adding 2nd video

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I have to leave for work in a few minutes so I don't have time to watch the video now. But when I turned on the computer this morning to read my emails (Yahoo ), the 1. yahoo search for this morning was UFOs. Apparently there was another sighting in China near an airport. I'll check back to this story this evening and watch the video.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by maybee

Yes, apparently there was another sighting in China that, once again, shut down an airport. In the article I read a plane possibly just missed hitting it or was diverted so they wouldn't collide. High Strange and Suspicious activity.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by maybee

old news, it's been posted on ATS a zillion times. If only people could work out how the search worked

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ceetee

Gee, I can't seem to find this video anywhere on ATS ceetee........... maybe you could provide a link the next time you decide to flame a thread or member

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I see that user posted a 3rd video, titled "2nd day."

Gosh, this seems to be the only news coming out of the conference. What gives?

new topics

top topics

join