It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reportedly a new FOIA 2010 Video: Firefighters discuss explosions on 9/11

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by HappilyEverAfter
reply to post by Alfie1

Hey Alf,
thermodynamics, gravity, friction, moments of inertia, I could write for hours, but why waste pearls right?
(we dont even need to address the building that wasnt hit)
You just keep skipping along believing all is well and best of luck to you and yours.

And remember, we all once believed in Santa Claus too, remember how real it was?

Actually, I think it is quite instructive to consider the "building that wasn't hit ". WTC 7 was hit by debris from the collapsing WTC 1 and fires were started. The collapse of WTC 1 also cut off the water supplies so that sprinklers in WTC 7 did not work and firefighters could not fight the fires. But this was all a chance happening; it could not have been planned.

So, what was the plan ? to rig the building for demolition and collapse it while the world and his wife watched ? If you believe that I feel that it must be you who believes in Santa Claus.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Yes I believe the eye witness testimony that there were explosions going off, but I question that these explosions were done to bring the building down. They may have served another purpose. Usually in a CD you hear the explosion and the building collapses within seconds this did not happen with the WTC.

Perhaps they were meant to stop firefighters from putting out the fires for obvious reasons.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Never seen this video before, thank you for sharing!

Very interesting material.
The firefighter on the right of the one with the broken nose said "black plane". That caught my attention.
I remember hearing something a while ago about a black plane on 2nd impact.
Who has black planes?

edit on 6-10-2010 by Kazera because: wording something better

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   

www.youtube.com...

buildings just don't crumble from fire... they are so strong, you really need to destroy all the support systematically to have a symmetrical collapse like WTC7. Their is no way fire/asymmetrical damage brought down WTC7 the way it fell, It's just not possible. I'm convinced almost everyone who believes other wise is paid to do so.

It doesn't take a scientist to understand this. WTC7 is truly the smoking gun.

edit on 6-10-2010 by PonyoSon because: typo

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

I think you need to reconsider this statement. The Fire Department Chief in the video at the below link says that they were preparing to bring WTC 7 down if needed.

edit on 6-10-2010 by ExPostFacto because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
reply to post by Alfie1

I would not be so quick to assume people have not come out to point the finger as you have stated. There has been many people including government officials that at the very least state the OS is not to be believed. Nor is there a shred of evidence to prove that there was not wireless controlled demolitions inside. I am not advocating the position that there was either. However, keeping an open mind about this event on 9/11 and not jumping to defend either side is probably the most patriotic thing a person can do. I advocate for a new investigation, do you?

If you are referring to people like John Farmer, senior counsel to the 911 Commission, who feels that not everyone who gave evidence to the Commission was telling the whole truth and nothing but the truth I would agree. There must be a large number of officials who felt " ffs, why did this have to happen on my watch ?". Inevitably there has been back covering and I think John Farmer understands that. He emphatically does not believe that the administration planned it.

However, what I am pointing to is the total lack of evidence from a single soul who was implicated in the alleged conspiracy. Not even a humble truck driver who has since said he drove explosives to the WTC. He didn't know why and his conscience has increasingly troubled him since. I think it is incredible that there could be so many conspirators, at so many levels, out there and no-one has breathed a word.

So far as a new investigation is concerned I do not have a view on that as I am a foreigner. If I was a US taxpayer I might wonder about the point.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by thumper76

No, there were no gas lines in the towers, for the very reason of its danger in a fire situation.
edit on 6-10-2010 by GrinchNoMore because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Kazera

It appeared grey to me. I realise there is a fine line between black and grey. It all depends on the light.

One thing is for sure, there was no evidence of the second plane being a commercial airliner.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

Your obsession with people being involved that should have a change of heart later is a little strange.

"Golly Gee, i am in part responsible for many murders, i think i should confess !",, get a grip.

When will YOU confess that this is more than just some irresponsible people who have something to gain, or will it forever stay that somehow cavemen with no skills did it all, and everything went amazingly for them... I bet you never will.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by snapperski
reply to post by Alfie1

your comments are not selling on this,and i'm guessing YOU also belive there is a major cover up,but you're one of those that say's black is blue for agument's sake,and as for people talking involved in this cover up,even my tiny mind could think of a 1000 ways to keep a group of people quiet if i had the resources the american government has,your argument could be picked to bits,but like i said your one of those who argue for argument's sake...

I think there has been cover up. It is human nature when things go wrong but it doesn't mean the administration planned or knew of 9/11.

So far as keeping conspirators quiet, I think that is nonsense. Circumstances over nearly a decade change for people, particularly if they have been part of mass murder. People become so tortured by conscience, become reborn by religion, don't care because they are dying that external pressure means nothing. And who is exerting this external pressure ? Bush/Cheney are long gone.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by thumper76

just wondering was there natural gas in the WTC? If so I'd have to think that there would be lots of explosions due to the gas.

Only natural gas.lines were in basement kitchen of North Tower to serve the WINDOWS ON THE WORLD
restaurant on 106/107 floors

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

You make the same argument I have, yet you argue against me. There is a cover-up and it is obvious. Without knowing the details of the cover-up we can never uncover whether it was some conspiracy or a government that had no clue and was ill prepared for the incident. The government leans on the fact we were caught by surprise, although the evidence is mounting that in fact the surprise was no surprise at all.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
reply to post by Alfie1

I think you need to reconsider this statement. The Fire Department Chief in the video at the below link says that they were preparing to bring WTC 7 down if needed.

edit on 6-10-2010 by ExPostFacto because: (no reason given)

anyone can say whatever they want....buildings just dont fall symmetrically from asymmetrical damage its just not possible. end of story. every floor collapsed/crumbled for no reason in WTC7, and my own eyes tell me everything i need to know to figure this one out.

who is that The Fire Department Chief, i know nothing about him, is that even a real person or just some voice on the news??? I believe my eyes before i would believe the Chef of anything. Also how exactly would the building be "taking down" anyway? its takes a decent amount of time to plan a symmetrical collapse like that.

My eyes don't lie.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

Being "taken down" meant building would be demolished as was too unstable and damaged - it would be demolished by demolition contractor in suceeding weeks/months

Just like 30 West Broadway (Fiterman Hall) or 130 Liberty St (Deutsche Bank) - notice none of those
buildings are being demolished by explosives

Truthers are famed for twisting statements

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by thedman

I am a little curious about that statement. What were they preparing to do then? Draw up paperwork and make phone calls to demo contractors and set appointments? If they were preparing to take it down if needed, that conjures up something more immediate than a demo crew later in the week, doesn't it?

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by thedman

People in general are famed for twisting statements.

Whatever fits their line of thought is acceptable to them. Don't make yourself out to be 'holier than thou'. We are all human, truthers are not a different species dude. You aren't perfect so quit with the catogorisation. Please...

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

With all due respect, almost everyone knows that if a person of authority in the US talks about the real truth or exposes the lie, they can be murdered or their families can be murdered. I wouldn't wait for an "insider" to tell us anything. We are living in different times, dangerous times.

If you are waiting for that, be prepared to wait for a very long time.

I'm curious, what country are you from? And why SUCH an interest in 9/11 and debunking us for demanding the truth and another investigation?

Thanks in advance.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by PonyoSon

anyone can say whatever they want....buildings just dont fall symmetrically from asymmetrical damage its just not possible. end of story. every floor collapsed/crumbled for no reason in WTC7, and my own eyes tell me everything i need to know to figure this one out.

Symmetric collapse?

Tell me this looks like symmetric - WTC 7 fell across Barclay St, a 4 lane road to crush 30 West Broadway
(Fiterman Hall)

Since if it was symmetic explain damage to adjacent buildings ?

30 West broadway at left - note debris pil

Also smashes 140 West - the Verizon building - note piecec of WTC 7 embedded in Verizon

Onle heavy m,asonry exterior prevented Verizon from suffering fate of WTC 7

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrinchNoMore
reply to post by Alfie1

Your obsession with people being involved that should have a change of heart later is a little strange.

"Golly Gee, i am in part responsible for many murders, i think i should confess !",, get a grip.

When will YOU confess that this is more than just some irresponsible people who have something to gain, or will it forever stay that somehow cavemen with no skills did it all, and everything went amazingly for them... I bet you never will.

I don't think I have an obsession about alleged conspirators and changes of heart. I think I am making an obvious comment on human nature and a gaping hole in truther theories.

It is alleged by truthers that many people, other than Islamic terrorists, were involved in the cold-blooded killing of nearly 3000 people. It inevitably must be that some were heavily involved, prime movers, and some were on the periphery. What is incredible now, and increasingly incredible every day, is that not one should have confessed their involvement by now, even as a death-bed statement or something contained in their will.

So far as your comment on the hi-jackers being " cavemen" is concerned this is really more a reflection on your critical faculties than anything else. Some of them were highly educated and from wealthy families.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
So, the government's dastardly plan to create a false terrorist attack and then hide all the evidence was foiled be...a FOIA request?

Let me see if I've got this straight. You all distrust the government so much that you're willing to believe they would orchestrate a mass murder of its own citizens, but you don't have any problems believing a document/video they released through a government request?

Oh, wait, THIS video supports your evidence. Of course you'll make exceptions, excuses, and reasons why it's okay to trust the government "just this one time".

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join