It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone ever dreamt of Alien spaceships?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Afternoon, i would like to know how many members have experienced strange dreams involving Alien Spaceships in the sky, 100's of them, i can remember looking out of my window and it was like a laser show, green, blue, orange, red, all crazy colors flying around, and incredibly odd looking Spaceships and such, i never used to watch UFO movies when i was younger, i didnt really know what they were, so im not sure how all this got put into a dream.

My Mum has had similar dreams, where she peers out of a window and sees ufos flying around, and odd lights everywhere, and she thinks the UFO thing is pure nonsense (im trying to make her see there is something in it).

Has anyone else ever had this dream?
Its really weird, its left an imprint on me, i have always rememberd this one dream, it sticks out above the rest, i cant explain it, it has just left a weird feeling with it.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

Yes.

Your dream sounds almost identical to mine.

I had mine a little over 40 years ago and it hasn't come true yet.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I have dream of space ships coming toward me, as I look through the window of my room it is almost night time and all I say is.. this cannot be true it is NOT real! and I wake up

The other night I had similar dream I just saw it sitting on the sky huge huge.. my husband says he dream of one and it was night time and on the bottom of the ship he saw 5M ..probably the brand

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Yeah, I have had similar dreams, but this is because I think about UFO's. I generally have dreams on things that I have thought about or watched before going to bed, or from earlier that day.

When my beliefs in paranormal stuff were stronger, it was easy to make things like this into something of spectacular significance.

If I've learned anything from over analyzing my own dreams, is that, although the content is relevant, the most important thing to note is how you feel about the images and ideas that you interact with in your dream.

For instance, if you have a GF/BF that you never fight with, but have a dream where you are really angry at her (not necessarily fighting in the dream) generally it indicates you have repressed anger towards him/her.

Quite often, with paranormal issues, our feelings get repressed because we can't openly speak about our beliefs to other people in public.

So the question on my mind is, how were you feeling in your dream?

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I've had many UFO dreams. Usually its just my over active imagination. Tho the last couple months have been extra strange. Both in the Dream world and the Real world. Yesterday i went out side to walk at my dog and i saw a star slowly floating across the sky. It looked like the space-station when its in view. But then it slowed down and its flight path took on a curve. Then there was another one! And to top it off a huge meteor appeared for about 2 sec and then exploded. The sky lit up white and it was gone. I tried to track the dam thing with some pretty good binoculars, but i couldn't make out a form, only a light. However a plane was flying a little ways away and i was able to make out the wings and other parts.Either way I'm just rambling but has anyone else been having weird dreams and seeing actual physical objects?

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I had a dream that the sky was full of spaceships about a year ago. It was so realistic. There was kaos in the streets, fires etc. They were not portrayed as friendly in my dream even though I have never really thought of them as hostile. I had another dream that my husband and I were standing outside a small craft waiting to board. We were unable to move, it was like we were zombies, and I remember thinking, "I hate it when they come". One more strange thing happened that I haven't mentioned before on this site due to possible ridicule, but screw it, this is what happened.
One morning I woke up and went to blow my nose, when I did, wow my nose was sore on the inside. I tried to touch it, but it was too painful to inspect. I have never had a pain like this before. It was far up the superior, anterior region, where the cartilage covers the nasal bone.
The next day at work, I had my work mate xray it, well.... there was something there, a very small and dense round structure. i asked a 30yr experienced Radiologist, and she said she didn't know what it was. I haven't reported it, because I don't want any medical procedure done, and I don't want any publicity. Well that's it, take it for what it's worth, dreams and possibilities, still no proof of anything, unfortunatley.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I have dreams with UFO's/Spaceships in them constantly.

probably at least 5 nights a week,
there is at least one 'unconventional aircraft' that is being focused on in my dreams.
Often times a lot more than one.. . lol

There are soo many, and I remember a lot of them,.
I can tell you some of them if you like,
but i guess what happens doesnt really matter,
just that they are always there. lol

I used to dream of ufos' a lot when i was young,
and outer space, things like that...

but for the last 3-4 years,
my dreams have consisted of weird things in the skies. lol

Sometimes, they are very small, unmanned things,
that fly around and watch people,
and sometimes come close enough to 'whack' out of the sky, to study, and look at... lol
; other times they are very large craft.

Most of the time, in these dreams,
these things feel almost 'normal'..
but there are many times that they have a lot of emotion/feeling involved. lol

I dont really know how to describe it all,
but its kinda weird. lol
and I really dont know why,
i honestly do not focus on UFOS and aliens constantly.. lol
they are just always in my dreams.
i have a mate who has mentioned similar things also.

I can *try to* elaborate if you like OP..
but I wont go into it now.
I always struggle when trying to describe it all..
lol

edit on 4-10-2010 by Ahmose because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I've had a few of them dreams. Strangely enough one crystal clear one I had happened to come true for a car full of people, around the same night I had the dream. I found out three weeks later.

My ufo dreams are so clear I even painted a few, just to remember the details.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
alright, well,
I guess ill type out the one that sticks out as being the 'scariest'. lol

I typed this one out on OMF years ago,
so its there somewhere,
prolly better details,
but i cant be bothered to find it right now. lol

These dreams are usually not frightening,
but this one really got me goin. *scared*.

in the dream,
I walked out onto my front porch for something,
to let me cat in or something like that...
and i looked out past the porch,
and in the sky to the east..
was a massive 'spacecraft' slowly moving through the sky, towards the direction of my house.

I was instantly frightened and yelled to someone i saw on the sidewalk or something..
they were looking up to, but looking the other way..

So i ran off the porch, and across the street,
and looked up to where this person was looking,
and there were a whole bunch of "ufos" flying around,
some were fighting with each other,
shooting lasers at others,
some falling out of the sky,
etc..

then i remember looking back over at my porch, and there was a group of people i knew/family/friends, whatever..
, all standing there, looking up..
I was like.. YO.. get back inside! wtf!?

then i remember seeing some guy sitting in a lawn chair, in my front yard,
holding a beer in his hand,
and the next thing i knew, only half of the beer can,
and the guys legs were still there,
the rest got 'zapped' or something.

*true story*

haha

then I remember running back in the house,
with the group of people i knew..
closing and locking the doors, and shutting the curtains..
and then we all huddled into a circle in the middle of the room,
while bright lights flooded through the curtains/windows/etc..
and I remember shutting my eyes, and there was a flash of light in the middle of the little huddle/circle we made,
and when we looked again,
everything was quiet, and the lights outside had disappeared.

outside was all tore up,
things thrown everywhere,
stuff on fire, etc..
helicopters flying around..
but no more spaceships. haha
and thats all i remember..
it was scary though/...

most are not scary at all.
except the little 'unmanned' "drones" i mentioned earlier,
they always have a negative feeling to them...
lol

edit on 4-10-2010 by Ahmose because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
As a child of maybe 9 or 10 living in New Mexico... I recall having a very vivid dream of standing in my backyard watching the underside of a saucer... on its under surface if flashed a sequence of Native American images, (sunface thunderbird Kokopeli and a Palhik Mana lots of others...) Some of those images can be found here

Once it was done I simply walked into the house and went back to bed... that was the dream and I remember sitting up in bed wondering if it really was a dream???

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Yes, I have had many dreams of UFO's. Often I will find myself looking out the window and there are a bunch of them flying around. It seems that they are in control of mankind and many people don't make a big deal of it because the government says not to worry.
I always hide.

In some, people are rounded up in camps to be taken away. I'm always running away and meeting up with others who are on the run. Sometimes I am captured and escape while helping others to escape. Don't trust the aliens or the government!

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Never had one where the sky was full of them, but I did have one that was so real I still had goose bumps when I woke up.

Dream: it was dusk-ish...I was laying out on a trampoline watching stars and a "ufo" (kinda boomerang shaped with red lights on the face) was coming up over a tree line. I remember feeling a little apprehensive, but not scared. And the thing flew real close to me...kinda "buzzing" me. When it got close I could feel the hair on my neck and arms stand up. It did this a couple of times, almost playfully...I was smiling. Can't remember anything before the trampoline though, so I can't say for sure if I was out there of my own accord or had just been dropped off. But I remember having the distinct feeling that these things weren't a threat, the atmosphere was almost playful. Kinda like they were saying, "See ya next time"...y'know.

To this day I remember EVERY detail with perfect clarity, sooo vivid.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
i also have had an almost identical dream. Except in my dream the ETs normally come and confront me at the window.
Their presence always makes me feel very safe and welcome in their presence, even though they are invading mine.
I have been abducted twice so i always put it down to them visiting me on a higher plane of conciousness, but its intresting that our dreams are similar.
My dream has occured once or twice a month, without fail, for the past 3 years. How long has yours been going on?

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Once or twice i have...

Pretty hazy memories, but i remember one dream with a circular craft, high up in the sky - it appeared to be tracking people across a wasteland or desert. I think it was grey or dull silver coloured.

Another slightly more impressive dream, was when i was a kid - the only memory of this dream is looking through an airport window (at this point in my life i'd never even been in an airport!) and looked through the glass and saw a magnificent 'cathedral-esque' golden craft, a very strange shape more like a building, with glass windows and golden coloured metal struts and domes - with purple and green light reflecting around it.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vincitori
i also have had an almost identical dream. Except in my dream the ETs normally come and confront me at the window.
Their presence always makes me feel very safe and welcome in their presence, even though they are invading mine.
I have been abducted twice so i always put it down to them visiting me on a higher plane of conciousness, but its intresting that our dreams are similar.
My dream has occured once or twice a month, without fail, for the past 3 years. How long has yours been going on?

What a bizarre coincidence! My dream, whilst lacking in the frivolity and colorfulness to OP's dream features similar numbers of spaceships, all in a mundane brown colour... kinda like the Vietnam war US Army brown. I don't see ET, I mentally converse with aliens that resemble a cross between a centipede and a cat.

I have had this dream twice now, and each time I woke up with a burning sensation in my left lung!

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by aurocas

Wow, this video i watched once after deciding to look into my experiences explained that your left lung is actually the lung that breathes the life force of the universe.
www.youtube.com...
The aliens that visit me are very cat like too. They have tentacles that resemble whiskers and very sharp teeth. I often wonder if all the ships in my dreams are manned. When they pull up to my window i can see what appears to be a license plate and some alien sort of dice. I think the dice may be their way of communicating with me seeing as ETs speak in binary code.
What do you think?

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   

I’ve had extremely vivid dreams of multiple spacecraft dropping from the sky. This has happened in the dark, as well as broad daylight. In all cases the craft were ultimately very close to me, and extremely detailed and colorful.

These ships were much more like district 9 type, or Independence Day type, than traditional flying saucers. I am interested in ufos, but don’t dwell on the topic, or watch many programs, or read articles about this topic. I don’t think anything short of a real close encounter will convince me there real, so I just don’t bother with al the stories.

I’ve had several nuclear war dreams as well, not sure why, as I really don’t dwell on the subject. Its VERY freaky waking up from these types of dreams, and quite a relief I must say. The funny thing is, I’m not really scared in the dreams, just more of a shocked type of feeling.

I will make note: The ships come down FAST, and are NOT friendly. They are like an exterminator force. The last time it happened, the ships were blasting the hell out of everything, people and buildings. When I awake it is with a feeling of HOLY !@#$!! I’m glad that was a dream!

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Oddly enough I have had dreams of weird ships in the sky many times, sometimes odd boxy shapes, always huge, some that are light patterns, notice I've not said the UFO word, the reason is that in most dreams these things looked like weird vehicles, somewhat earthly looking but incredibly big and fast.

They are some of the most real dreams I have ever had, I remember in one dreams seeing these things and telling myself that I knew they were real and not something I had seen in a dream.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vincitori
reply to post by aurocas

Wow, this video i watched once after deciding to look into my experiences explained that your left lung is actually the lung that breathes the life force of the universe.
www.youtube.com...
The aliens that visit me are very cat like too. They have tentacles that resemble whiskers and very sharp teeth. I often wonder if all the ships in my dreams are manned. When they pull up to my window i can see what appears to be a license plate and some alien sort of dice. I think the dice may be their way of communicating with me seeing as ETs speak in binary code.
What do you think?

How wonderfully insightful, I actually found this video to be more 'related' to my experience www.youtube.com...

I actually found an image of what the aliens in my dream resemble

That's the closest I've been able to recall, it is quite hard to remember as these dreams tend to only happen after a long night when visited by my wife lysergic acid diethylamide and my mistress salvia!

In regards to your statement relating to the communication with the ET, I find it hard to relate to your circumstance as my communication with the aliens in my trips, cough, I mean dreams is always mental. Maybe they think I'm on superior intellect to you. Just a thought?
edit on 4-10-2010 by aurocas because: Typos

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I had a very vivid, prophetic-like dream in the late 1980's. I had a dream that the weather was horrific, it was high winds, I felt as though it was world wide. There were hundreds of craft in the sky, landing and taking off, on board were people from earth, and these people piloting them. Its kind of hilarious. The aliens were mexican looking, and wore orange jumpsuits. (I know, lol) Their space ships resembled the shuttle craft from the early Star Trek series. I was at a sort of ticket podium, and frantically searching for my ticket, as the mexican looking men and women in those jump suits would not let me through without it. They did not speak a word.. My co workers from that time were there with me, saying "hurry up Jimbo" We were all panicking. I felt that we were being whisked off the earth away from disaster.
Second most realistic dream from that same time frame (I was heavily into meditating back then), I was picnicking with my mom and dad, on a hilltop. We looked down and saw a glowing silver saucer land there. That was it.
i did have a dream when I was a 16 year old. We lived in a mobile home in a park, up in Allentown, Pa. It was located right next to the A.B.E. airport (Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton) I think it was re named to Allentown International. I was asleep and in my bed, which sat right next to a wall. A long fingered glowing hand came right through the wall and touched my hand. Next thing I know I am hovering above the playground within the mobile park, looking down on an approx 30 foot diameter glow in the dark saucer. A few seconds later I am back in my bed, but that alien is now tightly grasping my hand, half of his small frame body is through the wall, and he is looking at me. Typical grey, large slanted eyes, etc. I screamed in sheer terror, and sat up, feeling that hand still grasping mine. I looked down, and realized that my right hand had no feeling, it was asleep, and it was holding my left hand, which did have feeling. The alien was gone, of course, and my poor dad had jumped up out of a dead sleep and crashed into my parent's bedroom wall. I heard my dad yelling "What, what happened" and my mom telling him I had a nightmare. Weirdest thing, It all felt so real, I had a hard time relaxing my heart rate and didn't want to fall asleep, though I eventually did. Was this a real abduction, or bad dream?
edit on 4-10-2010 by jymmyjaymes because: correction

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join