It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Asia getting ready for US collapse

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
wow, this type of threads are so amusing. well, for one, notion of Japan being handed over to India is akin to handing over your intelligent/shroud/rugged/sophisticated/filthy rich/wolf-in-a-sheep`s-skin of a wife into your teenage cousin`s custody who flips burgers at McD; in case you die in a span of couple months. theoretically with the death of USofA Japan could go back to "its old ways", hire entire armies from Russia (money talks the talk and walk the walk there) and Middle East, get its hands on abombs etc. he who has monies rules.

as for North Korea taking over the South Korea, what makes you think, with the theoretical demise of USofA , China`s going to let North Korea assume control of South Korean infrastructure?

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by delicatessen

Don't forget, India is the only powerful ally US has in that region, in case of a collapse, what do you think US will do? Hand Japan over to N-Korea (a proxy state of China):>>?

You have to be kidding me right.

Why do you think US made this weird visit to India? Such a long one too

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I do not think the US will collapse the US should just get out of the way and let all the concerned parties cut each others throats and in end all will come US for help as they did in the 1st World War.Before that US did not get involved in any one's affairs this is the only way to teach the world a lesson keep away, secure your Country kiss the world goodbye and to hell with them.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by eniranjanrao
I do not think the US will collapse the US should just get out of the way and let all the concerned parties cut each others throats and in end all will come US for help as they did in the 1st World War.Before that US did not get involved in any one's affairs this is the only way to teach the world a lesson keep away, secure your Country kiss the world goodbye and to hell with them.

Actually before that US tried to invade many countries, even Canada lol

Sorry had to say that..

Canadians better be careful

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Welp if it does collapse there are going to be a A LOT of very very hungry nations out there.

Apparently people are unaware just how much foreign aid we supply

Foreign Aid by country

For everyone out there who hates the US, we sure as hell have been keeping a lot of them from starving to death.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Of course once the US is gone there will be wars.

Just look at what happened when the Soviet empire collapsed. It broke into many countries, several civil wars/power struggles happened.

Shouldn't be much different in the US, with so many people thinking differently...

Not to mention NATO expanded.

Thing is this time it's different because back then there were two ``leaders``... so one leaving didn't change things much... but this time there's only one leader, and a bunch of people who want to be leader/couldn't do their thing under the US leadership...

So when the US leaves, all out war to take 1st place will happen, old fights will be settled.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
Welp if it does collapse there are going to be a A LOT of very very hungry nations out there.

Apparently people are unaware just how much foreign aid we supply

Foreign Aid by country

For everyone out there who hates the US, we sure as hell have been keeping a lot of them from starving to death.

Foreign aid in depth, that is not a good idea is it.

Most people in the world see it as bribe

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
I highly doubt WWIII will come at all.

Don't kid yourself. We are already in it and have been for a long time. It may not be nuclear, but there is a world war going on. The puppet masters are making a ton of money off us useful idiots. We are a bunch of sheeple. Yes, we are already in a world war, and we the people can't win at the rate things are going. Blind soldiers can't fight a war and especially a war they don't even see.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism

Don't forget, India is the only powerful ally US has in that region, in case of a collapse, what do you think US will do? Hand Japan over to N-Korea (a proxy state of China):>>?

You have to be kidding me right.

Why do you think US made this weird visit to India? Such a long one too

for one, there are other powers on that side of the world and North Korea doesnt even enter the equation here. and i dont know where you picked up that notion in my post. if anything North Korea is more pathetic than India. in case US is dead, China could come along and claim Japan by force.but we also know from history how nasty Japan can be. when finally free of US hegemony they could bring back WW2 style butt-rape to the whole region. they have the means for it. secondly, India needs to learn how to wipe its own butt clean first.how is India gonna control someone they cant even keep up with?

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
US is not gonna collapse anytime soon we just need to get off of the number one spot and mind our own damn business. we do this and just sell items to whoever goes into war for the number one spot.
USA collapsing by any means will have to be nuclear no events going on right now will ever split up our united nation. Even if we do collapse we have NATO and the UN at our backs and we will re stabilize and if i see another thread about the USA`s supposed downfall im notifying ATSES owner

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
US is not gonna collapse anytime soon we just need to get off of the number one spot and mind our own damn business. we do this and just sell items to whoever goes into war for the number one spot.
USA collapsing by any means will have to be nuclear no events going on right now will ever split up our united nation. Even if we do collapse we have NATO and the UN at our backs and we will re stabilize and if i see another thread about the USA`s supposed downfall im notifying ATSES owner

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   

I don't think you got my point, I will try again.

See in the middle east, the only ally US has is Israel, in Central and South East Asia the only Ally US has is India.

See how US is supporting Israel? Expect the same support for India.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   

I don't think you got my point, I will try again.

See in the middle east, the only ally US has is Israel, in Central and South East Asia the only Ally US has is India.

See how US is supporting Israel? Expect the same support for India.

let`s pretend for a second that India is a would-be contender for control over Japan.

1. do you think Germany could be controlled by Pakistan?
2. oh, Pakistan isnt an ally to hand Germany over to it...then how come USA would be ok with Russia controlling Europe as you say in your OP? is Russia a perfect ally?
3. because it`s powerful is your logic. mkay.
4. then why are you hell bent on an idea that Japan will be handed over to India just because it`s an ally? cant China or Russia (regional powers) or both lay claim over Japan and possibly take over as in scenario between Russia and Europe?

you say India is an ally therefore Japan will be under its control. the key word here is ally and that`s your argument here. now you also say Russia will inherit Europe and somehow Russia doesnt sound like an ally and once again an ally seems to be your only argument. do you understand? please, keep both sides of the equation equal. why should Japan be under India and Germany under Russia? India is an ally and Russia is a frenemy so "Europe under Russia" scenario doesnt hold by your own ally argument. then you will probably allow "the word of the powerful goes despite its affiliation" scenario in which case your ally argument falls flat because theoretically China could take over Japan in spite of what USA has to say. how about Japan under China and Germany under India? one is a frenemy and the other is an ally. do you see the flaw here? BUT, THIS ASIDE

i was talking about India being too underdeveloped to even be a zit on Japan`s butt. and all i get is "you dont understand India is an ally". seems like the latter is your answer to everything.

edit on 9-11-2010 by delicatessen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Read the OP again, it seems you didn't understand at all what I brought forward.

Russia's eye is on Europe.

I said China's eye is on Japan.

I said Pakistan's eye is on Afghanistan.

I said Iran's eye is on Iraq.

Non of the above are American allies, they are simply waiting for the US to collapse, and they know the collapse is imminent.

India is a US ally, and the only one. US wants to hand over authority to India, because US doesn't want the other nations to take spread their influence.

Get it?

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

...and all along i was doubting India`s ability to govern Japan. to which all i got was "India is an ally". the latter is not a logical follow-up to the previous. but even without this i alluded many times to different possibilities and vectors of actions between countries in case USofA falls...i rest my case.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by delicatessen
reply to post by oozyism

...and all along i was doubting India`s ability to govern Japan. to which all i got was "India is an ally". the latter is not a logical follow-up to the previous. but even without this i alluded many times to different possibilities and vectors of actions between countries in case USofA falls...i rest my case.

It is not about India's ability to govern Japan, it is about India's inheritance of Japan, from US control. US is Japan's Ayatollah, unless US passes that authority to one of its allies, one of its enemies will take its place.

I suspect you are confused.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

let me count with my fingers how many times i said already that Japan could be taken over by an enemy... that it`s possible... and all along you were positive it wasnt gonna happen. i also said there was a possibility India could get trampled under Japan`s feet.

the reason i ever posted on this thread was about my doubt over Japan being India`s bytch. all your answers were inadequate and absolutely aside the point.

i do think you need couple lessons in deductive reasoning.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Or you need to make your points clearer.

Obviously a huge mis-communication between me and you.

zzz

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
I highly doubt WWIII will come at all. I'm a little baffled by the constant references to it whenever something sneaky comes up in the world scene. Do we really WANT this scenario? I'd like to think that it could be prevented and there are mechanisms in place to prevent it.

There will be no WWIII if the US simply leaves after its collapse, but if the US tries to defend these territories after, there will be war, because everyone already sees how weak the US has become in the world stage, and are getting ready, while US is trying to survive and buy time/

So the United States will just bend over because some paper money is worthless? ....I think that somehow, someway, we'll still be able to control plenty of military machines and if a piece of paper can buy you food, I large piece of metal that can kill you, will do the same....Just sayin'.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by antmax21

That is exactly my point, that big piece of metal that can kill is stuck (is stuck in Afghanistan), and is afraid of revolutions in the oil rich nations which have 99% anti-American population and one puppet regime.

Why do you think US fears Iran so much? Because of the Iranian revolution, and how so many around the world want to copy it, to kick US out and kick US puppets out also.

US can't do much with all its machine without oil.

That is why US is using any means necessary to keep the population of oil rich lands submissive, even murder, mass murder, torture, assassinations, sanctions in case of Iraq and Iran, etc..

You just have to connect the dots.

US is stuck in Afghanistan, if it wasn't, it would have invade Iran by now and occupied it, then would have access to more energy.

But

Iran is the inventor of chess, placed itself in a perfect place, US check mate.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join