It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Video from Michio Kaku........Absolutely fantastic.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I really like Dr. Kaku. I've seen some of his recorded class room teachings on YouTube. I'll tell you something, I wish he was my Professor in college.

I also read his book, Physics of the Impossible, it was great.

I like his passion towards science. You can usually tell when someone is passionate and successful in their area of study. It's when he can explain the most difficult concepts/ideas in laymen terms. He makes it very easy for you to understand and connect. It's hard to find people like this. Professors and teachers are a dime a dozen, I'm pretty sure Dr. Kaku isn't the smartest man alive but he sure is the best science teacher I've encountered so far.

However, a fellow conspiracy theorist friend of mine calls him a NWO sock puppet. The reason he calls him that is because he feels Dr. Kaku is the iconic spokesperson for the NWO. I think it's because Dr. Kaku openly spoken a few times, in order for man kind to progress to the next stage of technological advancement, we have to go from Type 0 civilization to Type I. However, in order to achieve a Type I civilization, we have to unite man kind and become one common culture, or something akin to that.

So I'm not really sure if he interpreted Dr. Kaku's ideas wrong, or perhaps he is right. But he believes that New World Order is essentially the world united as one. One government, one nation blah blah... So I suppose he thinks Dr. Kaku believes in order to reach Type I, we have to NWO first. He doesn't like this idea very much, so he calls Dr. Kaku a NWO sock puppet lol..

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shmuel_invincible
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Ok books might support him currently financially. The question will still be how he is getting on all the various media networks shows you really need a great agent to do that !

His books sell well, the shows he does, presumably, get ratings. He's mediagenic and a good explainer and the popular science channels and shows are always looking for the "next Carl Sagan," and Kaku is about as good a bet for that role among those out there.

A good agent, yes, he's probably got that too. I'm betting he's with one of the major Hollywood agencies by this point, like CAA, WME, or something.

There's also Dr. Brian Cox, who is a former minor rock star and also appears on a lot of TV programs and such, usually British/BBC produced science programs. He's great.

Recently I've been seeing a lot of Dr. Amy Mainzer on TV who works at Jet Propulsion Laboratories on the WISE telescope, who is not only brilliant, but also really, really gorgeous.
edit on 10/6/2010 by LifeInDeath because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
michio kaku, is the biggest idiot on earth right now, he should just stick to ripping off einstein's quantum theories instead of his idiotic opinions on aliens and the future. everytime i hear him talk its like watching a rerun of star trek because it seems all of his ideas are hacked from star trek, star wars, battle star galactica or some outdated sci- fi show like buck rogers. asking kaku's opinion on the future and aliens is like asking a plumber to fix a t.v. set. pointless. if aliens claim to be watching out for mankind, then do the world a favour and abduct this idiot and all of his braindead followers. just because he is a physicist, doesn't mean he knows jack about any other subject. just like a doctor that specializes in medicine shouldn't give opinions on how to build a skyscraper to a building contractor. and to say he's a genius ask him if he can patch a hole in drywall, i bet this so called genius wouldn't know where to start. i agree, he is a tool, in a very massive way, and not even a good one, since he so transparent, bordering on arrogance and elitism and about as sincere as a ponzi scheme. he looks like the kind of guy that want's to fit in so much he'll sell his mom to a pimp.
edit on 7-10-2010 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Shmuel_invincible

He might have a really good agent but when he is on anywhere, the ratings go up and when ratings go up profits go up and the big network boys like when their ratings go up.

Kaku is like Sagan in that he is smart, passionate about science and knows how to break down and explain really complicated concepts so that the average person (like me) can understand stuff.

I have three of his books and they are really enjoyable reading.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Im with Randomname here, Kaku is a fraud, same as Ike, same as Nostre Damus, Paul Daniels and Uri Geller.

His 'theories' are just that, anyone can theorise. The people at the Hadron Collider and Nasa are the real scientists and when they make dark matter, a smug Kaku will pop up on our screens saying, I told you so.

And less of posting how he turns you on people, one word..WRONGGGG. He looks like a reject from Status Quo.

Kaku's theory on everything.....why not cast your net a little wide Kaku? A three hour video, im suprised he managed to keep it so brief he has so much to say.

I would challenge him to put some effort into making a difference to this world instead of chanting a load of recycled theories other people thought up to encourage real scientists to do the physical work which he can lay claim to in his 4th novel titled, "I told you so". Nasa are pushing the boundaries of space exploration, expanding our minds beyond our solar system, LHC are pushing the boundaries of sub atomic particles and the like, what is Kaku doing? Talking about it.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Fantastic link..thank you for posting it.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker84

I'm 100% with your friend. This guy is a spokesperson for the NWO, and nothing more. Just look at how many people here think he's wonderful. Obviously, they pick people with great charisma.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
you know what would be a feat of extraordinary scientific achievement: kaku coming up with an original idea.
kaku is clinical egomaniac, who should be hospitalized. the biggest mistake i heard one of his students made was asking kaku how many sugars he put in his coffee. several hours later the student still didn't know how many sugars he put in his coffee and quielty backed away. kaku didn't notice and continued to talk to himself for 7 more hours. true story confirmed by someone i know who attended mit.
edit on 20-10-2010 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Interesting. He's basically saying the chinese are the future in terms of scientific advances. But theyll never get a chance because the Greyliens have a plan. Sorry chinese.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by randomname

einstein couldn't remember to dress himself either,
but he was still brilliant.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
i'm curious about all the hate being directed toward Michio Kaku. people calling him fraud, illuminati, worthless, etc. would someone be so kind as to explain to me what this is all about? he seems like a veritable physicist to me and I enjoy listening to him.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I am sorry but I don't like the Guy. He is a total globalist. In one of this video he said that humankind will not go anywhere unless we have one world, one government , etc.
edit on 24-10-2010 by crowdedskies because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MisterBurns

I think kaku, reminds me of a nazi scientist, that would be a propaganda minister or something.

I bet he loves torture of anyone he thinks is beneath him, lol.

Propaganda minister would be his name if i choose one. Everything american, and for science is great, but heck the humans being tortured in anything is great too, as long as they are not him. The typical science person.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I love Michio Kaku just as anyone around here. I read two of his books, and I loved them.

You don't really know if he is a spokesperson for NWO, this just pure speculation. I don't think he even knows the existence of it
. But honestly, have you people ever thought that he might actually be for a global unity not for the NWO reasons. To control the population and etc ( I don't really read about the NWO conspiracy). Maybe he wants a global government, with people controlling it that are not corrupt. That will actually help us to move forward into the future. The future where we aren't represented by cultures and countries. But represented as the people of Earth, or as a whole.

Well that's just my opinion, don't start bashing me if you still believe he is a spokesperson for them. I still admire him and will plan to get his new book in March. I'm sold

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I just got done watching this, thanks. I have been a fan of Mr. Kaku for awhile now, but to be honest I am always left with a somewhat suspicious feeling of him. He speaks of all great things science and technology will do for us, but comes off as if that is our only option.

Even in this interview when a caller asked him about this, asking "Do you feel science and technology is more important then social equality, justice and freedom?', he gave an off topic reply by stating that science is wonderful because it has historically fixed all of mans problems. He went on to say that therefore means science and technology creates social equality and justice. He kept repeating the words money... money... prosperity... wealth..., as smart as he is you would think he understands that our economic ideology is a big scam.

I can't lie, I almost always dislike when people pull the illuminati card because it seems so ridiculous, but if I had to paint a picture of what an illuminati member looks like, it would be him.
He kept repeating the number 11 ,and his string theory (for what life is all about) consists of 11 dimensions, plus it makes no sense at all.

I don't know... but "throw away your textbooks" and "listen to me", followed by "money, money, money", always leaves me saying "yea ok, what are you selling me?"

Whoa thats crazy... I just went back and read some of your guys comments and there is a few people saying he is illuminati!

edit on 24-10-2010 by LifeIsEnergy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I'm skeptical of Michio. The first time I really knew who he was, was when FOX news decided to have him on and talk about 2012 and the solar flares. The "birth pangs" in this "exciting time" of us turning into a type 1 civilization is crap. And then he calls those who might resist such a change, terrorists. We don't need scientists talking about terrorists in this capacity. Subliminal conditioning. He sells lots of books, has good looks, speaks english great. A fellow conspiracy friend has read his some of his books. And loves it all because of the analogies always referring to Star Wars and Star Trek, and Buck ROgers... I dunno, it just sounds like a parent telling a simple story to the idiot kid so he can be amused and not see what's really going on.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
go here can't embed..................just in www.c-spanvideo.org...

Enjoy. This guy thinks out of the box and is willing to go beyond mainstream science.

Absoultely mind expanding.

edit on 3-10-2010 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

MOD NOTE:

Posting Video Links1k.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on ATS or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread.

edit on October 3rd 2010 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

You believers dont seem to get this. "Mainstream science" as you call it, has no problem what so ever with the idea of extra-terrestrials or possible visitations by them. Science is spending buttloads of cash to try and find, extraterrestrials.

What science DOES have a problem with is the way the UFO field conducts itself, wherein you go from an unknown ---> alien object without any evidence in between.

If you see something flying in the sky, and you dont know what it is, then its a unknown. Its simply something you dont know what it is. Even if it displays unsuaul flight characteristics, strange things, etc, its still simply an unknown.

Wherein science would say, "This is unknown, I need more information" the hardcore UFO believer will say
"It must be an alien spaceship!"

This is something I just dont think most believers udnerstand.

Science has no problem with the idea of aliens,
only with the methods by which you use to deduce said aliens, without any intermediary evidence.

I dont know why but the text in this post is bigger
edit on 1-11-2010 by NavalFC because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join