It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

.Ahmadinejad calls for US leaders to be 'buried'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
So after coming here, costing us alot of mon ey and speaking a our liberal indoctrination centers (colleges), he calls for our leaders to be buried? Granted, the joke of an administration we have now does suck, but I don't think they need to be buried, maybe just retired and put out to pasture. Hows about one well places bomb ala Quadaffe, seemed to work with him for while? Ah well, more sabre rattling from the east, nothing to see here, except more empty threats, from the world that b rings you the religion of peace. I wonder how the left is gonna feel after they have now threatened their boy, does this make Ahmadinejad a racist?

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
didnt u see what the US did to Iran?

US supports Iran's and, actually, world's enemy, Israel

US did not want to listen to what he had to say, that made a lot of sense, they clearly showed that they dont want to discuss, they clearly send the message that they OWN the truth and information and that they are always right

the US media tried completely to destroy his image, but really, we all saw the interviews and his speech, everything made sense with science and reality ...

US is just a virtual country nowadays, it doesnt represent its people, it is completely controlled by the "elite" or sociopaths

Iran, for what I have seen, didnt show to be anyone's enemy, but the US, in the other hand, did show that they are not what they were suppose to be

edit on 3/10/10 by Faiol because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
From the OP source:

...in response to U.S. statements that the military option against Iran is still on the table.

"May the undertaker bury you, your table and your body, which has soiled the world,"

Context is everything.

The USA has had Iran staring down the barrel of a gun for nearly 60 years now, and has once again reminded them that a military strike is still an option, regardless of anything Iran has done to satisfy American demands recently.

Warrants an angry response, frankly. It's a flowery way of saying "to hell with the lot of you".

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I agree with him 100%. They should be tried for crimes against humanity and summarily "buried" in prisons or even literally in some cases after they receive death sentences.

Edited to add: "They" being the whole lot of "elite" scum up at the top for the last....30 or 40 years or so.

edit on 3-10-2010 by Zoodie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by adifferentbreed

first it was israel be whiped off the map
next it was death to america

then its has been irans interference in iraq and afghanistan they have funded and trained foreign fighters and the taliban to kill americans and that continue to kill americans.

there is only so much this country will take before the gloves come off ----caviat with obama iran could attack us and obama would be hiding underneath his desk in the oval office screaming some please save me!,

nah iran does need to shut up the need a coup d'etat and replace their leaders much like we do.....

on another note these links were posted by another ats poster is it is i swear a revelation and explains soo much animosity that irans president has for the us and isreal

www.telegraph.co.uk...

www.nydailynews.com...

edit on 3-10-2010 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
They're always mistranslating and misquoting him, I'm sure the headline makes it seem far worse if given the context of what he is referring to. He is talking with reference to a recent virus used on their nuclear facility. I'm sure if a foreign power used a virus on the US nuclear facility they would want people "buried" and wouldn't think twice about saying it.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
It is interesting, I think, the level of rhetoric that is used by leaders from one part of the world to the next. We have come to expect statements like this from this guy...and from nut-jobs like Kim Jong Il.

Can you imagine if Obama, or Harper, or Cameron made a similar statement? People would be going crazy...the condemnations would be thick, fast and furious.

Yes, within the context of the US continuing to say that Iran could be attacked, the Iranian leadership would be expected to react.

Within the context of Iran saying that Israel should be wiped from the face of the earth, the Israeli leadership would be expected to react.

Within the context of Iran staging an annual "Death to America Day", and a whole lot more, the American leadership would be expected to react...and to keep their military options open and up to date.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Zoodie

Sadly I am going to agree with dinerjacket on this our elected (un)officials are the reason for the state we are in.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Well wheres these shovels and admin at?

I think we can dig a big enough hole... oh wait we would need a bacho or something eh? something like..

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
They're always mistranslating and misquoting him, I'm sure the headline makes it seem far worse if given the context of what he is referring to. He is talking with reference to a recent virus used on their nuclear facility. I'm sure if a foreign power used a virus on the US nuclear facility they would want people "buried" and wouldn't think twice about saying it.

I agree with you. Mainstream media (controlled by Zionists) are always reporting slanderous news and lies to public.

Unfortunately, majority of public too gullible to believe, just like the news headlines leading up to invasion of Iraq.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Where was Ahmadinajad born? Are his birth records vague? He has my vote.

new topics

top topics

join