It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Levi Johnston Interview - Same Questions Asked of Sarah Palin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I was pretty impressed with Johnston's honesty and composure as Lawrence O'Donnell interviewed him, asking the VERY same questions that Katie Couric asked Sarah Palin in the now infamous interview, where Palin made such a fool of herself.

Levi, who is now running for Mayor of Wasilla, may not be the brightest young man, but I was impressed that, unlike Palin, he didn't try to be someone he is not. He answered straightforwardly and when he didn't know an answer, wasn't afraid to say so.

Video of Interview at link.

O'Donnell suggested to Johnston that he read other publications besides the Frontiersman and he would soon be "up to speed" with Palin. The host said he respected Johnston for being honest during his first national grilling on his political positions.

"Maybe Alaskans will start to turn your way with that kind of honesty," O'Donnell said

Read more: www.nydailynews.com... xzz11INHVBhR

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Nice find!

It's a shame that this decent and relatively average American has so much press exposure. I can't imagine what it's like to be so young and have your entire media persona based around the mother of the girl you impregnated.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
It's a shame that this decent and relatively average American ....

He's a dweeb.

The guy got his teenage girlfriend pregnant, they broke up, and now he's rying to live off the fame of her mother. He travels Hollywood with an entourage and does Playboy spreads. Then he hides the money and tries not to pay what he owes in child support.

What is a shame is that people pay attention to him which enables him. He needs to get a college education and get a real job instead of schmucking around L.A. and Alaska.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Levi Johnston Reality TV Show He's gunning for a reality TV show with him as the star. Just like Octomom. Has he even gotten his high school diploma yet? He's trying to keep that 15 minutes of fame going and going.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by madnessinmysoul

uh, yea, this press exposure must be reaaaally traumatic for young levi. the way he was forced at gun point to run for mayor, do a pistachio ad, and pose for play girl must be taking its toll on this deep and private individual.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Levi Johnston Train Wreck Interview on 'The View'

When asked what are his qualifications to be Mayor, Levi misses the point entirely and says, "You gotta live in the city limits for one year." *head smack

The bimbos of The View aren't known for being the brightest bulbs on the planet. (and viewers of The View aren't far behind in the lack of 'smarts' department) But Barbara Walters actually hit the nail on the head. Here is what she said to Levi Johnston -

You became famous for impregnating a 17-year-old girl. You're 20 years old, you don't have a high school diploma yet, you don't have a trade. Now you're running for mayor. Would it not be better for you, instead of seeking publicity, to learn a trade, to find a job, to get an education and to support your son?"

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Barbara Walters and I share the same opinion of Levi Johnston and what he probably *should be concentrating on (school and then work) rather than what he *is concentrating on (public recognition) or so it seems. *However, Ms. Walters has lost a lot of credibility with me when she joined a project like The View and to see her hosting that show makes me cringe.

Blech.

I would typically say "to each, their own" but since he wants the publicity, he asked for and has to deal with the judgments of others. Good luck to him, he'll need it.
edit on 19-10-2010 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
TMZ Article
TMZ is reporting that Levi Johnston has finally gotten a platform for his 'campaign'.
The are suggesting that he go get his high school diploma first. I agree.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Levi Johnston does it again. YIKES!

Levi Johnston Names Baby Daughter After His Favorite Gun

Breeze Beretta

How'd it happen again? You'd think this guy would have learned how not to make babies the first time. But it seems they were in a cabin for four days .. without birth control and without any self control ... so he and the latest girl went and made another baby.

Yep ... one smart cookie this guy is ...

top topics

join