It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Can't bin Laden Release a VIDEO of Himself?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Answer: Because the REAL Osama bin Laden has been stone cold dead as a doorknob for at least a few years. I'd wager he's nothing but a skeleton, fully decomposed, by now. The guy used to be in SO many videos that it would make Kim Kardashian, or whomever of whatever narcissistic "reality" TV show, jealous. Is there a video of ObL released, verifiably, after December, 2001, when he appeared laughingly happy, but very jaundiced (yellow of skin) - very much at death's door? The video of "bin Laden" in 2007 with the guy with the Bill Cosby nose was obviously a very sick joke. It was not long after that most feeble attempt that, how conveniently, the audio only tapes (presumably cassettes) started emerging.

Face it: A REAL megalomaniacally religious zealot-terrorist would very much need to PROVE, leaving NO chance for doubt, that he is very much alive and in power/control, just like bin Laden actually DID a long time ago.

Osama didn't have a remarkable, hard to imitate voice like, say, James Earl Jones. His voice had that weak, thin, soft, reedy tenor tone that can be EASILY imitated by literally many thousands of guys with a Saudi Arabian accent.

And why, as Jesse Ventura has inquired, was bin Laden taken off the FBI Ten Most Wanted list a few or several years ago?

Here's hoping this thread is the first of this topic, or to my knowledge, on this site to receive enough replies to be VERY popular, because this is a MOST crucial subject. Keep those replies coming in droves! Post videos and articles etc.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Dean Goldberry

Looks like Jesse Ventura and his fans don't know how to use Google.
OBL on FBI.COM
He's been on there since 2001.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Perhaps ObL was placed BACK on the FBI list more recently, just to look good or right, or perhaps Ventura was wrong initially. Doesn't matter. Strawman arguments don't change the basic assertion that bin Laden is virtually certainly NOT alive now.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   

I agree. If what the U.S. says is true then he is dead. Kim jong-il might also have a kennedy illness but he has DR.s around the clock near him. Money talks!

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Because he is dead.

No offense OP. Look it up.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Conluceo

OP has been saying that in his last two post.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
So assuming he really is dead, someone out there needs to make it looks like he's alive to continue their agenda. Interesting. Here's to hoping he's dead.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
He can't release a video. Somebody might recognize the background as Crawford, Texas.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
uncle bin is just actor, who was employed by cia pictures to create an image of the World Evil

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe
He can't release a video. Somebody might recognize the background as Crawford, Texas.

Absolutely perfect remark!
my star to you

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   

OH flink. serious apologies Dean.

I got pissed at the title and ranted off. After reviewing your post, I have to agree

But god did I have a good laugh at myself.

Flagged my friend.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
No beard and black hair without a head covering to hide his hair he could be anywhere.

He may be hiding or just living in the open under another name with only one or two body guards.

He may even have a double living in another area near by with a large number of body guards to give him warning of a attack.

There have been stories that his bodyguards have orders to kill him if he is about to be caught.

Maybe the bodyguards heard gun fire and thought US troops about to grab him and his bodyguards did shoot him and the bodyguards are to embarrassed to report he is dead because it turned out to be some other group firing in the air at a celebration.
Without new videos to show what he looks like now he is in the wind. and could be living next door.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Ghosts dont show up well in pics / videos ...

new topics

top topics

join