It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is how Israel controls your media EVERYONE Should see this!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+57 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Hello guys,

I came across this video this morning and i thought it was worth posting.

The video below explains how Israel is fighting wars on two fronts. One is in Gaza, and the other is winning the hearts and minds of the American people to support their occupation. They do that by lobbying, and running PR campaigns. They also filter, and squash any kind of opposition. That includes grass roots movements, and peace movements. Here is the video.

I could of placed this thread in a few places; Social issues, general conspiracies, or political madness. Why is this a social issue, why is it a conspiracy, and why is it political madness? Its a social issue because what is presented effects the American societies point of view on the conflict between Israel & the Palestinians. Its a conspiracy because it takes a group of people to conspire this type of tactic and of course implement it. Finally, political madness because its pretty much self explanatory. There is clearly a political agenda to win the hearts and minds of the US citizens by manipulating stories coming in and out of Gaza, Israel, and the rest of the middle east.

What do you guys think? Do you think there is any truth in any of this?

I think there is some sort of manipulation. We barely get to hear both sides of the story, and sometimes (example in video, and flotilla, and others) there are cases where it is obvious Israel was the aggressor.

Thing is, I like the whole truth. I don't like to see half truths, and half guesstimate... but hey that's just me.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
There has been suspicion of media manipulation for a long while now. The media censors a lot of opposition that disagrees with the status quo. It has come to a point where its obvious that this is occurring on a daily basis. Were being hit with propaganda left and right. Stories that are less important than others are being aired. Certain issues are buried and forgotten. If its not in their interest, it wont air. For instance, the media had a large part in getting the public to agree that invading Iraq was the one and only option. GB claimed that there were WMD's. The MSM constantly uttered the word WMD's until the public heard it enough to believe it. We entered the war, and then we didn't find any WMD's. That is just an example. there are many many more.

How can we stop this kind of manipulation?

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I thought more people would be over this thread.

not interesting enough for you guys?

The whole thing with Sanchez is another example of how media is manipulated and controlled.

Link: ATS links: CNN fires Sanchez

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
It's all in motion, the europian union and the rest of the east steps in with the anti christ, war breaks out, israel is wiped out, then the aliens come to save israel, the prophecy of the bible gets done. The two sides. The game.
Wow what a game, people suffer for real, like gladiators in the ring, it's all rome mentality, delightment at the cost of human suffering.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

I am not into the whole anti-Christ thing but i do think Israel should stop its tampering with the US media making them look like their the victims when in some cases its the other way around. They should not be able to twist public opinion like they currently do.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
The media neglected to report that Iraq probably removed it's wmd's prior to troops advancing that far into Baghdad.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
MUST SEE

Files declassified in America have revealed covert public relations and lobbying activities of Israel in the U.S. The National Archive made the documents public following a Senate investigation. They suggest Israel has been trying to shape media coverage of issues it regards as important. You can download the files from the web-site of the Institute for Research on Middle Eastern policy. And we can cross to Washington now and talk to Grant F. Smith who is a director at that Institute.

edit on 2/10/10 by Faiol because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

Thanks for the video.

I remember watching this. I would think it would be more mainstream, but it obviously isnt because, well... that's what the OP is about. Filtering, and manipulation. So I'm not surprised.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Well I'm glad your thread is getting the attention this deserves.

Mine didn't a few days ago when this video came out. lol

abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeanius

Iit happens. important topics slip through the cracks sometimes. It really depends on your delivery i guess. Since this was already posted by you, i hope the thread doesn't close since its on the front page right now.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I have more flags and stars than I have posts.

I think it's more about when you post it.

Like when the JIDF is asleep.

edit on 2-10-2010 by Jeanius because: Jewish Internet Defence Force

edit on 2-10-2010 by Jeanius because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

Star and Flagged,

I wish more people would wake up and see who controls their "news sources." Journalism in the mainstream is forever dead until Israel influence is out of the picture but we all know that day is never coming.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78
It's all in motion, the europian union and the rest of the east steps in with the anti christ, war breaks out, israel is wiped out, then the aliens come to save israel, the prophecy of the bible gets done. The two sides. The game.
Wow what a game, people suffer for real, like gladiators in the ring, it's all rome mentality, delightment at the cost of human suffering.

No need to bring mythology into this situation is as real as it gets. Israel is severely guilty of manipulating the US media and it's time for something to be done about it.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028
I thought more people would be over this thread.

not interesting enough for you guys?

The whole thing with Sanchez is another example of how media is manipulated and controlled.

Link: ATS links: CNN fires Sanchez

I actually heard that audio of what happened, and I think something happened at the CNN organization that finally torqued him enough that he said something that all of us know. Go listen to it, you actually hear an insider telling you how the game is played. I bet many of them including him have to bite their tongue and go along in order to stay employed and not come off as hating jews. I truly feel sorry for him, I truly do. He shouldn't say what he did, but he did say something that was truthful and was fired because of it. Just like Helen Thomas, that old woman was fired/retired and lost her seat in the front of the Whitehouse press room because of what she said about Israel, "Tell them to get the get the hell out of Palestine. Remember, these people [the Palestinians] are occupied and it's their land. It's not Germany, it's not Poland." She was asked where they should go and she answered, "They should go home, to Poland, Germany and America".

She said this and was removed. The Israeli lobby can't have any questions or assertions made on our policy towards them, no question. Because if people start going down that road they would start seeing how one sided our policy is and also how much control this little country have over our whole political process and our international policies. I'll post a link about what I think has happened to many of our leading politicians and business leaders, and that is Is Israel Blackmailing America.

whatreallyhappened.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Good post.

Starred and flagged.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028
reply to post by pepsi78

I am not into the whole anti-Christ thing but i do think Israel should stop its tampering with the US media making them look like their the victims when in some cases its the other way around. They should not be able to twist public opinion like they currently do.

They are all on the same side, Israel, the EU, the US. The EU has to play the defender of the smaller ones, so it gets to be the force to fight israel and the US, or something like that anyway.
It's a sharade. Just like WW2 the pupet master feeds bolth hands, and what do you know you got war.
Who would want to be part of this insanity you ask me.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SeventhSeal

It's set in motion, you do something about it, others do something about it, and so on, like they want it, and everything falls in place. You will hear them to unite against it, then people will go for it.
Just like WW2, the jews got opresed, then someone steps in, then victory. Ohhh yes we won we won, ohh yes you won you won not knowing that the same people pull the strings. Let it freaking colapse, if everybody would do nothing at all then it's done. They got to fuful the prophecy, to make glory, god is more of people don't ask I don't interfere.

edit on 2-10-2010 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Here is an article that breaks down the Jewish influence in my country...and I'm sure to some degree in most Western countries. ihr.org...

There is a pro Israel bias when it comes to most international treaties...and a monstrous double standard when dealing with Iran.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
The palestinians and al jizeera are just as guilty.

Both sides are quite capable of gaming the media.

edit on 2-10-2010 by seabisquit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78
reply to post by SeventhSeal

It's set in motion, you do something about it, others do something about it, and so on, like they want it, and everything falls in place. You will hear them to unite against it, then people will go for it.
Just like WW2, the jews got opresed, then someone steps in, then victory. Ohhh yes we won we won, ohh yes you won you won not knowing that the same people pull the strings. Let it freaking colapse, if everybody would do nothing at all then it's done. They got to fuful the prophecy, to make glory, god is more of people don't ask I don't interfere.

edit on 2-10-2010 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

Not to derail this thread, but the only reason we Liberated the Jewish people from Nazi oppression is because we got attacked by the Japanese, therefore, we got involved. We were fully aware of the genocide long before the Pearl Harbor crisis, we just didn't do anything about it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join