It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO making abrupt turns and speeding up etc.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Whilst it's true that bats tend to fly at lower altitudes it depends if they are in a built up area or a wide open space, when it's wide open they go much much higher. From the fluttering wings to the timely course changes which are exactly as a bat flies then the logical mind must say bat.

A small bat reasonably high up on a nightscope would be an exact match.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Light reflecting off a moth.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Hey OP,

Please don't mind the supposed bat/insect experts on here.

The problem might be that you have the wrong video, this one makes it easier for debunking and disinformation since the brightness has been enhanced.

I think the videos you want and need are the ones on the following channel linked below. They are the one's that were filmed in Dundee, Scotland. They seem to be filmed in the same manner, and there are a lot of them.

Some of these will make your jaw drop. If you want to defend yourself on this thread, you might want to imbed some of those here, let's see them try and tell you they are just bats then. They might lose their jobs,lol.

Here they are.

PS. the videos you want are at the bottom of his page.

www.youtube.com.../u/16/mInTH6vT09g

edit on 2-10-2010 by Conluceo because: direction to vids.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
no no, you can't see bat wings, what you can see is Video motion compression around the object.

have you ever seen a bat fly?? they cannot fly that high as they use sonic reflections to picture there surroundings. thus they stay low! and move very very erratic in a swooping motion to gain more sonic reverberation information.

if they did they might end up floating up into space

As for birds, I suppose its possible do they fly in the dark? that I don't know.

as I have seen Orb shaped controlled ET craft with my own eyes at only 50-100 ft high moving exactly like these, I'd take a guess and say there not flying creatures.

I think its a cracking video!

nice find!

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by TrentReznor

If they're high there is nothing to fly into...except bugs. Which is what they are looking for.
si-pddr.si.edu...

edit on 10/2/2010 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I understand Phage, I really do, but think about it.

they may fly up to 100 feet yes to collect bugs. no bat flies much higher than that they would be totally lost.

look at the video again how zoomed in it is and how slow there moving...they HAVE to be at least 1000 + ft high without a doubt. other wise they would be zipping in and out of the camera view. same with insects.

what you recon?

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Did you see the link I added to my post?
There's no way to judge the altitude in the video. A wide angle lens makes things look further away than they are.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I concur with Phage.

There are wings flapping on the object in question.

May be a bat or a bird.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Here, hope I can embed this one. It looks like the one you posted is from the same source, just haven`t and can`t have the time to look for it.

Not any type of flying insect or bird, bat whatever.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by L1U2C3I4F5E6R
reply to post by Phage

Well the video maker says the object was blue and white to the naked eye. So he actually ruled out bats or birds. Im sure people know what the hell a bat or bird look like.

The video maker says the object was blue and white to the naked eye? What kind of super-vision does this person enjoy? This object seems to have been video'ed at night and even if it was video'ed in daylight it's too far away to even make shape. Besides, Phage's reply reminds me that this video has been on here earlier this year or before.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Well, I'm not going to babble you with my 10 year adventures in Photo and Video studies

lens Resolvability consistent with distant objects
Star bloom !!!!
focal to background speed
camera zoom artifacts
I'm not listing any more.

All point to say that in no way has he used a wide angle lens.

Can we stop talking about space bats?

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   

TrentReznor.....

Can we stop talking about space bats?

I confirm that video has a bad case of bats.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

top topics

<< 1   >>

join