It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 classroom incident video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I don't know if I should place this here or the conspiracy forum, but man this has got to be one of the most freakiest things I have seen. I have never seen the footage of the classroom and bush. But in this video it starts around 4 minutes where it gets freaky. It is as almost if it was some type of chant. I don't know but you see for yourselves. Maybe I just seen Avatar movie too many times..... Just the way they said Hit .....

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Its nothing. But seems like a bad way to teach someone to read, slower kids would just copy what everyone else was saying.

Bush looks so uninterested. Bushes mind "I hate school, why they always making do things?"
Bush was funny, miss him in a way, miss the bushum's. Obama is too layed back IMO.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by dementedtheclown

I don't know dude, but man kind of freaked me out a little. Just the timing of the words and then seconds later the secret service tells bush what happened.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
HIT!! STEEL!!! PLANE!!! MUST!!!!

No coincidence here

Keep voting Republicon!

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I can admit that the whole scenario was weird, and his response time, it the worst. But when you think about it in the long run, would we have preferred for this response?

Peace, NRE.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
HIT!! STEEL!!! PLANE!!! MUST!!!!

No coincidence here

Keep voting Republicon!

heh They are all the same it doesn't matter republican or democrat. It is party first before country.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by peopleliberation

science cannot explain NOTHING!

Can you explain nothing?
Please?

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by peopleliberation

What does Atheists in Montreal Oct 1-3 2010 have to do with what happened in the class room on 9/11 ?

Depeche Mode? Video on the towers did I miss something?

An Article "Row after Pope's remarks on atheism and Nazis" made 16 September 2010 has nothing about the topic in it that I read unless some how it was under an add banner

Hawkings has nothing to do with 9/11 nor his ideas

and what is it on Dissident Philosophy Forum you want us to read more religious thought?

Did you post in the wrong forum or are your thoughts on the classroom video topic going to fast?

-- On topic --

I think after seeing the video many times over the years I honestly think bush was just bobbing his head to the way they were reading the words on the board. Probably a little annoyed that they were reading the way they were. Getting annoyed with the teacher banging on the book with her pen/pencil. After being told he probably thought , oh great an excuse to leave this annoying place, then it clicked wait that's not the story we came up with to get me out of here quickly, maybe something did happen, oh my god why me why on my watch, make sure I'm not thinking out load, why did it have to be right now , then Oh you guys do great at reading , welp go to go, have to talk about planes hating our freedoms, and try to curb rumors on the internets.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I explain what happened in the classroom if you follow the link in the dissident forum, or just go here...

atheistwars.megabyet.net...

edit on 2-10-2010 by peopleliberation because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Wow these guys hid things in plane sight alright

new topics

top topics

join