It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXPLODING SCHOOL CHILDREN : Global Warming Propaganda Campaign Backfires

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by stellify
There's a thread on ATS with a video showing the execution of pakistani civilians..

Real violence.

That's something to be upset and angry about.

Not this.

Being upset about this is ridiculous in comparison.

Upset? no. I just find it hilarious that they have to resort to scare tactics, since they have no shred of evidence that confirms their false AGW religion, and apparently there are people who are still falling for it...

Those people who believe in AGW are never going to change... AGW is the new false religion of the 21st century, and it is the religion of the uneducated.

The planet had been warming for over 200 years before atmospheric CO2 levels even began to increase, not to mention that the environlunatics have resorted to tactics such as claiming "the Sun is not that important for climate change", or "water vapor is not that important of a ghg" when in fact both the Sun, and water vapor are two of the main causes that has been causing the warming.

The Earth's geological record itself has shown that many times in the past atmospheric CO2 levels were higher than at present and temperatures were cooler, and there have been times like the Roman Warming, and the Medieval Warming Periods which were a lot warmer than it has been so far and atmospheric CO2 levels were around 280-290 ppm, and this proves that atmospheric CO2 is not an important ghg, and does not contribute to warming at the levels it exists in Earth's atmosphere.

A warmer atmosphere can contain more water vapor, and more water vapor forms in the atmosphere which increases temperatures, and produces a feedback effect which the environlunatics have wrongly attributed to CO2.

Even people who own greenhouses know for a fact that MORE atmospheric CO2 than that which exists in Earth's atmosphere would be BENEFICIAL to ALL LIFE on the planet.

Research has shown that optimal levels of atmospheric CO2 of 1,200ppm-1,500ppm can increase the yields and produce of trees, and plants by up to 60 percent.

Meanwhile if there is not enough CO2 in the atmosphere it stuns the grow of all green lifeforms around the planet, and which means LESS FOOD...

But hey this plays with the depopulation plan that these same environlunatics alongside the elites want to implement...

Less atmospheric CO2 will mean less harvests/less food, which means more starvation around the planet... But for some reason the people who believe in AGW, even when the main scientists proponents have been exposed as liars trying to push a hoax on people, can't put this picture together together.... less atmospheric CO2 which leads to less yields and growth of all plants which equals to less food and this means more starvation worldwide...

So go ahead and keep cheering for the new eugenics religion....

edit on 2-10-2010 by ElectricUniverse because: add comments

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Pentothal

Me and the wife have just sat and watched the video and it’s shocking. My wife feels physically sick from it.
I can’t believe this is a government sponsored advertisement.
So if you don’t want to take part in the 1010 climate change and believe it’s all happening or don’t generally care then you deserve to die!!. Just goes to show what they think of us all. If this was animals there would be an outcry to be honest and it’s just sick that they could even think of this.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Love the irony of people who claim to love plants and animals of all kinds (often over humans) calling for less atmospheric CO2. Seems to me that since plants (and the animals that consume them) thrive in higher CO2 levels, the greenies should actually be clamoring to the State for increased CO2 levels, which would benfit everything thats green immensely! (not to mention increase crop yeilds, but we cant have that, noooooo, if less people starve there would be more people and thus more evil CO2!)

So lets *really* go green! Build giant CO2 emmision plants, and anyone who isnt with the program gets the exploder button!

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Neo_Serf

The way things are going you would think animals have more rights than humans.
If the people in that video were cute bunny's, it would be in every national paper you could think of.

edit on 2/10/10 by Ezappa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I have no problem with the violence part of the video, I have seen and watch much worse.

The part that bothers me and angers me is the (as others have pointed out) either you are with us or against us. How long before the environmentalists start causing people jobs, or whatever? How long before they start forcing their agenda down the throats of others?

This is the sort of thing that makes me dislike and mistrust the environmentalists. I can only assume that they care only for their agenda and not for the best interests of everyone else. If the environmentalists are so interested in cutting carbon I suggest most of them stop breathing after seeing the with us or against us attitude.

Raist

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Raist

Environmentalism is turning into fanatical dogma and being rammed down our throats.
How far will they to get their agenda in place.

edit on 2/10/10 by Ezappa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Ezappa

how far will they go? Insta kill death devices for all if the videos is any indication! Fart more than twice and day and kaaaboom!

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Calling all the web geniuses.

Can anyone get the other video to this called '10:10 mini-movie - behind the scenes of No Pressure'

It was deleted at the same time as the main video. Can anyone find a cached version?

The YouTube code is: watch?v=DeMi8Bxw6lI

Can anyone find this and repost. You will get a many thousands of views if you can. No one else has found it yet.

I watched it yesterday but did not think to save it.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   
When i first saw this i wasnt suprised, we as a race,(human race for you bigots), as a race we are viewed by these Ecofascists as the problem, carbon is part of the life cycle, regulate it and you regulate every aspect of life. It is my hope that they try to tell me what to do on my property, please, I WANT YOU TO TRY! PLEASE!!! Take your carbon reduction plan and shove it up your persaonal solid carbon waste disposal shute,this makes me want to cut down a tree and burn it for the fun of it, shoot a deer and eat it, run my truck just to hear it run for an hour, crank up the AC and turn on all the lights, if this makes the Ecofascists mad then my morning is complete.I lothe these scumbags with a passion i think i can actualy taste it, tastes like chicken.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I'm sorry but I'm having a really hard time believing that this "movie"/video was made with the intent of getting people on the side of 1010global.org . To me, it really does look like this is an anti-environmentalist disinformation piece. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a man-made global warming advocate in any way, as I don't believe that it's happening. I just don't believe for one second that anyone would make a movie like this to advocate their cause. It is MUCH more logical to me that this would have been made as a disinformation project.

I, with my very limited technology skills, did try to "investigate" this. It's interesting that on the 1010global.org site, there is no wayback machine cache for this website, meaning that's it's very new... just in time to link the movie to? That's as far as my skills go though... I really wish someone with better internet investigative skills would look into this... I just don't believe it.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman
I'm sorry but I'm having a really hard time believing that this "movie"/video was made with the intent of getting people on the side of 1010global.org . To me, it really does look like this is an anti-environmentalist disinformation piece. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a man-made global warming advocate in any way, as I don't believe that it's happening. I just don't believe for one second that anyone would make a movie like this to advocate their cause. It is MUCH more logical to me that this would have been made as a disinformation project.

I, with my very limited technology skills, did try to "investigate" this. It's interesting that on the 1010global.org site, there is no wayback machine cache for this website, meaning that's it's very new... just in time to link the movie to? That's as far as my skills go though... I really wish someone with better internet investigative skills would look into this... I just don't believe it.

I understand your point. I just goes to show just how catastrophically wrong they got it.

The fact remains that it WAS supposed to be a pro-climate change piece. Just visit the official site and the Guardian newspaper site and read the blurbs.

www.guardian.co.uk...

blogs.telegraph.co.uk...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

blogs.telegraph.co.uk...

edit on 2-10-2010 by Pentothal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   
It looks like they got what they wanted either way, lots and lots and lots of exposure. The furore mounting against the video has turned out to be the best marketing strategy they could have ever hoped for. All publicity is good publicity.

From their press statement about its removal...

We won't be making any attempt to censor or remove other versions currently in circulation on the internet.

Of course they won't, they LOVE the fact it's gone viral.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by MechanicalSunrise
It looks like they got what they wanted either way, lots and lots and lots of exposure. The furore mounting against the video has turned out to be the best marketing strategy they could have ever hoped for. All publicity is good publicity.

From their press statement about its removal...

We won't be making any attempt to censor or remove other versions currently in circulation on the internet.

Of course they won't, they LOVE the fact it's gone viral.

Not quite. They have removed the other video and no one has got it as yet. The reason they say they are not trying to stop the first video is because the can not stop it.

It is a behind the scenes look at the making of the film that shows the school kids laughing covered in fake blood and splatter. So if you can find this then re-post it, you will get tens of thousands of views today.

I watched it yesterday when it was released. I did not save it though.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pentothal
Not quite. They have removed the other video and no one has got it as yet. The reason they say they are not trying to stop the first video is because the can not stop it.

It is a behind the scenes look at the making of the film that shows the school kids laughing covered in fake blood and splatter. So if you can find this then re-post it, you will get tens of thousands of views today.

I watched it yesterday when it was released. I did not save it though.

You mean this video...?

www.1010global.org...

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I agree that video is childish, innapropiate, and not very funny, considering a professional comedian wrote it. But that doesnt mean that the whole 10:10 campaign and its point (decreasing emissions) is wrong or unneeded and all of them are "eco-fascists". Lets not condemn the entire initiative for one unfortunate PR mistake. I am sure noone of them would really blow up a child or breach human rights of other persons to promote climate change awareness or decrease CO2. They just wanted to catch people attention in our overcrowded media space with shocking video, in good intent of spreading awareness about a global problem, and failed to realize they may have gone too far.. But hey, how many of you learned about this campaign from controversy this video caused?
Even negative PR is PR.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maslo
I am sure noone of them would really blow up a child or breach human rights of other persons to promote climate change awareness or decrease CO2.

And that is why your points are not credible.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by DesperateDan

Yes. Thats the one removed from YouTube.

"It was so fun to be blown up."

"I am very happy to get blown up to save the world."

"My name is ...... and I think it is fine to explode children for a good cause."

Something is not quite right with me when I hear kids saying this to a camera smiling.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

People Global Warming is not a hoax; it is very real and we need to stop it now!

Needless to say you wouldn't object to me being exploded if someone told you I I may be contributing to poisoning your air ?

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Pentothal

This should help put things into perspective.

I've found an image that one would expect to accompany such words, but I had to go to the middle eastern terrist country to find it:

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Kids are filmed saying to camera that it is fine to explode children for a good cause.

"It was so fun to be blown up."

"I am very happy to get blown up to save the world."

"My name is ...... and I think it is fine to explode children for a good cause."

This is how to train people think.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join