It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXPLODING SCHOOL CHILDREN : Global Warming Propaganda Campaign Backfires

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   
There's a thread on ATS with a video showing the execution of pakistani civilians..

Real violence.

That's something to be upset and angry about.

Not this.

Being upset about this is ridiculous in comparison.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by js331975
If they were really making people explode then it would be horrible. But the bad cgi and the shock value just makes it funny. Also as I posted earlier the ad misses the point so it's usefulness as other then comedic is nonexistent...or maybe is it that I just don't take the tele seriously anymore.

It is not cgi but plain old bags of goo and editing.

There is a 'behind the scenes' video that was taken down:

YouTube - 10:10 mini-movie - behind the scenes of No Pressure
30 Sep 2010 ... www.1010global.org... Whippersnapping climate campaign 10:10 teams up with legendary comic screenwriter Richard Curtis - you ...
www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeMi8Bxw6lI

If anyone can get this then re-upload it. To date no one has found a cached copy.

I watched it and it is in some ways more disturbing than the main video. Something very odd about filming school children walking around, smiling and playing in fake blood. Just very sinister.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by stellify
There's a thread on ATS with a video showing the execution of pakistani civilians..

Real violence.

That's something to be upset and angry about.

Not this.

Being upset about this is ridiculous in comparison.

Well yes, I suppose you are correct in a way. But you are the only person on this site or any other that I have been on making the comparison between this and the execution of pakistani civilians (which is a separate valid issue in its own right).

The issue here is the sick propaganda tactics of the eco groups, nothing more.

edit on 2-10-2010 by Pentothal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by xiphias
Shock value sells, doesn't it? It got our attention, anyway.

Obviously the interpretation of the message in this video is specific to the viewer.
Most will see it as: "10:10 or we'll kill you!" Paranoid enough?
Here's a hint: the paranoia set in long before this video hit the scenes.
Here's another hint: this "propaganda" isn't the propaganda we should be worried about.

So, yea... my interpretation: cut carbon emissions or we might explode, but only metaphorically. The button is in our hands, so to speak. Whether or not global warming is a myth, why risk it?

100 years from now we'll say one of the following:
A) Ahh, that wasn't so bad. Why all the hysteria?
B) Whew! Thank God we decided to act instead of debate.
C) OMG I'm melting! I'm melting! Ahhhh! If only... coulda.... shoulda.... woulda....

100 years from now we'll say one of the following:
A) Why the F**K did we have to pay all those extra taxes and have all those extra restrictions on the way we live - our freedoms?
B) Whew! Thank God we all those idiots didn't even bother to put up any opposing arguments. Wow... just look at all my money.
C) BBBrrrrrr it's freakin' freezing in here.

edit on 2-10-2010 by Pentothal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by SeventhSeal

I agree with you.

Ever since I saw who started pushing the 'we are causing global warming, repent or die' type of urgent agenda, I became highly suspect of the whole deal.

Just because I am of the belief that man-made global warming due to CO2 is not true, doesn't mean that I don't KNOW that there's global warming.

Other planets in our solar system are experiencing it as well. Looking back at a big time scale for temperature change shows us to go through a natural cycle.

There are many better ways of cutting our impact on the environment, which we're destroying. Of course all the headline eco crusaders in politics focus on just the same old thing which hasn't even been proven.

But considering the past untruths that governments act on despite protest, we the people are to suffer.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Disinfo and detraction

is active

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   
What is far more disturbing to me are the parents who allowed their children to participate in the making of this video.

edit on 2-10-2010 by Thunder heart woman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Hyper violent and downright bizzare. What struck me, besides the intensely graphic gore, was how the murder of the dissidents was in no way tied to the supposed consequences of the contrived AWG scam. The message was not 'in 50 years your children will struggle to survive on an increasingly hostile planet due to evil CO2', using the unborn as the guilt triggers to convince the nieve into giving up their rights in the present. No, the message was 'go along with our propaganda or we will fawkin KILL YOU with some sort of remote killswitch that we authorities, however friendly we may seem, will not hesitate to use, splattering your innards all over your fellow slaves in a horrific and exemplary manner! (kids no exeption)

The graphic nature and naked threat displayed in this propaganda goes way beyond past tactics employed by the formally hippy dippy, friend of the Earth type, whos main weapon is guilt. It reveals the true mindset of the eco fascists. Comply or die. As the illusion of the AWG myth crumbles, these control freaks have taken off the kids gloves and now are openly declaring war on the non believers.

Disgusting.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Pentothal

Ummm, I really don't think this "spoof" was an ad designed to bring one on board the global warming gravy train. I believe it was meant to illustrate the lengths that the converted are willing to go to foist a failing scam upon those no longer willing to be sold by "consensus" science. If you view the video from that perspective then it's not the video that fails horribly, but the corrupted mindset of the truly converted. The video is even more priceless if my conclusion is wrong. If this is pro propaganda, then how better to illustrate the mind, the sheer "alien" thought pattern and processes of that particular "crowd".............Nuff said?

Yousir

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Is it ethical?
No, that was not ethical, but funny.

It looked like suicide bombers to me. It made my heart jump, and then it made me nauseated. I guess everyone's sense of humor is different, but I never thought violent imagery was funny especially where children are used as the subject. Maybe the video was meant to be humorous or dark humor to get a point across, but personally I saw it as mind control imagery, and... it's use has gotten the imagery out as intended.

Anyone remember when Pearl Jam's video for Jeremy was considered too graphic, and they didn't want to air it? Times have changed.

link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
The teacher in the beginning of the video is beautiful and well educated. People Global Warming is not a hoax; it is very real and we need to stop it now!

well yeah global warming IS real...but the human cause of it ISNT!!!

you can not stop global warming...the earth has a natural cycle of heating up and cooling down...you cant stop that.

educate yourself

link   

The teacher in the beginning of the video is beautiful and well educated. People Global Warming is not a hoax; it is very real and we need to stop it now!

you can not stop global warming...the earth has a natural cycle of heating up and cooling down...you cant stop that.

educate yourself

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Looks to be a very well made video, on which someone spent a great deal of money on such a short.

Clearly it is anti-environmental.

If you bought into this propaganda crap, you are completely and totally brainwashed.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silicis n Volvo

I wish I could double star this.
Second line.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   

I look forward to remixed of this video with different audio scripts.

1010global.org
Are you doing your bit?

No Propaganda

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Perhaps what we should do is cause those who believe in the AGW hoax to EXPLODE, after all that is the idiotic claim they are making.

I am up for that.

Global Warming has been shown to be a hoax, since the main scientist proponents of the AGW hoax were caught talking about hiding data, falsifying information, even using all legal and illegal ways TO KEEP PEOPLE IN THE DARK, and they have even resorted to use idiotic and FALSE messages knowingly, similar to that video of the exploding kids, such as the false claim that the Himalayan glaciers would melt in 2015, which in actuality later they had to admit they KNEW the data actually said IT COULD melt by 2350, but they needed to scare people and governments, and of course they have to catch the attention of most people who are not educated enough to understand what is actually happening.

Anyway, since these AGW/Global Warming scientists were proven to be liars, and have not one shred of evidence supporting their false claims, they have to resort to idiotic messages like that video to put fear into the uneducated people of the world, which sorry to say is most people in the world, and of course they have to resort to scare tactics trying to push people to believe their false RELIGION.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Simple message really. Do what we say or we will kill you. Couldn't get any simpler.

I'm a stubborn old basterd. Go on, Kill me.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b

Looks to be a very well made video, on which someone spent a great deal of money on such a short.

Clearly it is anti-environmental.

If you bought into this propaganda crap, you are completely and totally brainwashed.

Really?... Like the environlunatics haven't resorted to this sort of tactic before?...

From the claim of the polar bear picture which the environlunatics used to claim "polar bears are in danger" and later we found out the person who took the picture and actually knew and had been studying polar bears, alongside other scientists all say the polar bear was not in any danger, and the picture was taken out of contex, to the claim that the HImalayan glaciers would melt in 2015, and we found out a few months ago that the scientists, and IPCC had to admit that they used scare tactics to make governments get on board with their environlunatic agenda and exaggerated the findings which claim that the Himalayan glaciers might melt by 2350 and that's only if the warming would have continued, which it didn't. Not to mention that we found out that NASA's own findings were even less accurate than the IPCC's findings, thanks to environlunatic Hansen...

Naaa, the environlunatics have never used "scare tactics" to make the uneducated believe in their false religion which is nothing more than a hoax...

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   
I just watched that again for the second time.

It wasn't any better.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull
Simple message really. Do what we say or we will kill you. Couldn't get any simpler.

I'm a stubborn old basterd. Go on, Kill me.

It seems more like "We are a group and we are going to do this, if you don't want to do this that's ok but then you no longer exist to us".

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join