It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXPLODING SCHOOL CHILDREN : Global Warming Propaganda Campaign Backfires

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
I've just had a thought. Perhaps this is ostensibly about climate, but perhaps the real intent is psyops - the message: We are powerful. We will kill you.

Or not. Perhaps it's an entertaining video to get a few laughs in.

Does no one here have a sense of humor? Did I walk into a Tea Party rally?

Oh, actually now I notice some members posting here, it seems I did walk into a rally.

Yay for denying science!

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
How ridiculous.

I wonder why no one thinks of just replacing maybe half the trees they've cut down and stop making so much damned cement! I know now that they have a new way of making cement that emits less carbon dioxide when they make it but still- it seems rather simple to me. Trees love carbon dioxide. They absorb it and make lovely oxygen in return.

I don't think the carbon issue or global warming issue is as huge as "they" say though.

edit on 1-10-2010 by Zoodie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by SeventhSeal

A sense of humor?

You have got to be kidding...

Well, maybe...Maybe not.

In any case, I dare you to switch the "cause" out to say...gun rights.

All those for "gun rights" raise your hand. All those against "gun rights" get the button.

Now...come on...where in the frigid hull is your sense of humor now?

Censored video after the VT shootings. "Empty Holsters"

Nerf guns, empty holsters? Come on people, where is the equity?

edit on 1-10-2010 by burntheships because: add content

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Maybe it was designed to cause the exact reaction it has caused. Outrage at the extremest point of view some of these greenies have.

Maybe someone who doesn't believe in global warming paid for it ?

Just a thought.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Really jaded comments. Funny?

Threatening, yes. Funny, no.

No, its not funny, its actullay the naked truth. However, it is not "funny".

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

You compared an entertaining video to the gun crisis here in America?

Interesting.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by thedeadtruth

Would you people quit attempting to say this was done by anyone else besides idiotic environmental freaks.

I posted the group responsible and the statement given by them.

Please at least attempt to inform oneself.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Pentothal

starred and flagged, thank you for bringing it to peoples attention. the vibe i got from the video was "if you don't do this then this is what will happen to you", especially with the "no pressure" voice over right at the end. are they trying to tell us something? ie if people do not cut down to a certain level then they will be killed? or maybe this is how they plan to cut C02, by killing off a certain number of people, they are the vibes i got from the video regardless of if that is the case.

i don't really understand using fear either, i believe the vast majority of people regardless of if they believe in global warming or if they disagree on its causes, do agree that it is in our best interest to look after the earth, so why the fear driven campaign? its almost as though they are scaring people into believing the cause rather than the principle of looking after the planet which most would agree with. this scare example is however not uncommon, its the same as the heaven and hell manipulation attempt.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   

It is not "just" an entertaining film. It is a propaganda piece that has backfired.
And it was not a joke...

Gillian Anderson, Peter Crouch [a tall footballer], Radiohead, David Ginola [a French footballer] and – above all – Richard Curtis, I salute you! You have just released a video which has entered history as the most emetic, ugly, counterproductive eco-propaganda movie ever made. Believe me this thing is going to go viral beyond your wildest dreams. But unfortunately that virus is ebola.

blogs.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   

D@mmit!

That sure is BLATANT!!!

IF YOU DON'T COMPLY, YOU WILL BE ELIMINATED!!!

This is the NATURE OF THE BEAST POWER!!!

666 is CARBON--6 Protons, 6 Neutrons, 6 Electrons!

Humankind is being DEMONIZED by those who control CARBON Products/Byproducts/Waste....

Why don't they go explode trees!...Trees exhale carbon at night and absorb it in the daytime!

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
What I find sad, is that of all the people in this thing. Of all the production people. Of all the people that watched it prior to the release--

NO ONE, had any qualms about this?

I mean, do these people have a screw loose?

Or are people in the media and entertainment field, that far out of touch.

Also, they even had the lady from X files in it. Right at the very end if no one noticed who that was.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Celebrities WERE harmed in the making of this video

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Terrible advert as the message is to be either believe in man made climate change or the rest of us will kill you. Hmmm.. I strongly believe that climate change is contributed to by our pollution but I wouldn't blow a sceptic up! I really think the gas chamber is a lot more efficient and less polluting in the long run.. Come on 1010.org think! No Pressure

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
global warming is so real that until this day they couldnt shut up the mouth of those who provide different argument

I mean, lets be realistic, we need to change emissions, but to say that GW exists for certain and that humans are the cause is a freaking stretch ...

more studies, less propaganda

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by saltheart foamfollower

no it is not their job to question it, if it were i am certain they would, it does not take a genius to work out it was going to be taken in bad taste, i believe its more along the lines of staying in line and following the agenda.

the video shows us their way of thinking, i don't believe them when they say it was meant as a joke, they are clearly showing us just how things are going to start being around here, after all in their opinion/excuse the non believers are endangering their lives through inaction, hence in their opinion/excuse its best to get rid of them.

i cannot help but think about the so called nwo plan to cut down the population, maybe i'm just over reacting after being physically stunned and shocked from watching the video.

edit on 1-10-2010 by lifeform11 because: spelling

edit on 1-10-2010 by lifeform11 because: more spelling

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I think that I must be a sick bastard. I thought that was hilarious. Completely missed the point of the add though. So all and all a 10 on the humor scale and a 0 on the usefulness of the add scale.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by lifeform11

I am thinking you are on the money with that assement.
I was just looking at this thread posted by an ATS member Yissachar1

Schoolchildren who find body in stream then throw stones and take pictures on their phones,
www.abovetopsecret.com...&flagit=615856

I think they were going for the shock value, and actually counted on that working for them.
I think they know they have done a good job with the young children, desenstizing them.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by saltheart foamfollower
What I find sad, is that of all the people in this thing. Of all the production people. Of all the people that watched it prior to the release--

NO ONE, had any qualms about this?

I mean, do these people have a screw loose?

Or are people in the media and entertainment field, that far out of touch.

Also, they even had the lady from X files in it. Right at the very end if no one noticed who that was.

If they were really making people explode then it would be horrible. But the bad cgi and the shock value just makes it funny. Also as I posted earlier the ad misses the point so it's usefulness as other then comedic is nonexistent...or maybe is it that I just don't take the tele seriously anymore.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   

" Does no one here have a sense of humor? Did I walk into a Tea Party rally? "

Yes , some of us do have a sense of Humor , but frankly , Exploading Children and Adult Body Parts are Not Funny ..........

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

its not about the exploding body parts, although how they can show that to children (the future generation/the ones being educated now to make a difference latter.) is a bit puzzling, its the message that is repulsive. it stinks of fear, ie believe what we are telling you or else, no pressure, BOOM!

read between the lines, the message says if you do not toe the line and believe in man made global warming, then there is a simple solution for that.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join