It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Royal Academy to discuss “extra-terrestrial life and the UN agenda” *BREAKING NEWS*

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Good work rajaten...

keep up the good vibes

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Thanks buddy. Likewise

Warm Regards,
Rajaten

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Also carried in the Air Force Times

Former Air Force officers discuss UFO sightings

www.airforcetimes.com...

We can be heroes, just for one day

The Air Force is in a pickle. It can’t refute the seven veterans who told a National Press Club audience on Monday that UFOs had been surveilling and even disabling portions of America’s nuclear missile arsenal since the 1960s. Not without calling these guys liars. And maybe even having to conduct prosecutions for security-oath violations. So on Tuesday, it resorted to the old buzz-off gimmick that’s always worked before.

Herald Tribune

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
This is not true! Look it up, the UN and appointee deny it...it didn't happen.

Well you say its not true yet that 'appointee' is going to make an appearance at the Royal Society that is discussing "Extra-terrestrial life and arising political issues for the UN agenda"?

So UN has an ET political agenda, and yet denies the appointment... Well seems fishy to me

Your gut is right Zorgon, just look at her wording here - she doesn't deny it, she says she 'has to' deny it...

Finally an email from Othman herself would have prompted our Martian to trudge back to his spaceship. "It sounds really cool but I have to deny it," she said of the story. She will be attending a conference next week, but she'll be talking about how the world deals with "near-Earth objects".

www.guardian.co.uk...

The skeptiks will probably think: "Hurr Durr, that means the same as denying it. Durr, your dumb there Exaltant One...."

*But the wording she chose might have some deeper meaning. She may not have consciously selected those words, but there they are.

...Alas, I think this is as close as we shall get to any sort of admission from her - in the near future at least.

edit on 1-10-2010 by Exuberant1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Her role surely has guidelines.

"Dont be explicit"

"Stay political and dont go into details"

"Accept this appointment and you with your family will receive a severance package on Dec 2012 of 3.5millionUSD.
Refuse this offer and you be fired"
??

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
M8 you have read my mind, this is exactly what i was thinking. In my eyes this whole planet is seperated by religion, money,power,race. If we all agreed on one thing and worked at that one thing, most of us would unite hence alians. This could work out for the good as it would seem at first glance BUT every one knows it is easier to manipulate a group then if we was individuals. This could start a global ruleing simply by using our fragile belief system hence a NWO.....

Sorry for the 8th grade post but food is getting cold so had to rush post

safe

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Also says this...

As head of the UN's Office for Outer Space Affairs (Unoosa) Othman would be the "nearest thing we have to a take me to you leader [person]", Prof Richard Crowther, from the UK Space Agency

nearest thing we have to a take me to you leader person

Sounds pretty close to me

August 28, 2009 Message to Gliese 581d

With at least two potentially habitable planets and the most Earth-like planet discovered so far, the Gliese 581 system is one of the best candidates for life outside our Solar System..

The resulting collection beeps and pauses (on and off radio signals) was sent back to Australia to the NASA/CSIRO Canberra Deep Space Communication Complex at Tidbinbilla. At midday on Friday 28 August 2009, the 70-metre main antenna, known as DSS43, transmitted the signal to Gliese 581d at a frequency of 7.145 gigahertz and a power of 18 kilowatts.

www.hellofromearth.net...

edit on 1-10-2010 by zorgon because: meh....

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

False flag event using an Alien invasion or attack on our nukes to justify large scale military deployment or the kill switch...

You answered your own question in the OP...

Mass awakening and global resistance is ruining the one world government agenda.

They need something to indoctrinate and pull the masses together into compliance. Fear is the primary tactic that has worked for centuries.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Well she is certainly doing a good job of denying her new position isn't she....

Hey did you hear the theory that something called 'disclosure' is supposed to be coming soon?

With all this talk of aliens, I hope that someone doesn't go and blow the lid on this whole thing.

People will lose their dear little minds.

Edit: Seen your edit,

Say, the nice folks on Gliese will get to watch the soviet Union collapse soon.

The temperatures seem to be much less extreme on that planet than here. It sounds like it might be a nice place.

edit on 1-10-2010 by Exuberant1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten
A green comet is heading towards us?!

Green comet 103P/Hartley 2 is approaching Earth for a close encounter on Oct. 20th. At that time, the comet will be only 11 million miles from Earth and should be dimly visible to the naked eye from dark sky sites.

They are tossing asteroids at us as well

September 29, 2010
‘potentially hazardous’ asteroid to pass Earth Earth in mid-October

A high-tech asteroid-hunting telescope in Hawaii has discovered a “potentially hazardous” space rock that’s expected to hurtle within 4 million miles of Earth next month. The asteroid, which scientists have named “2010 ST3,” is about 150 feet wide and is expected to breeze past the planet sometime in mid-October. Four million miles is considered relatively close to Earth in space terms, so the object has been classified as “potentially hazardous.” “There is a very slight possibility that ST3 will hit Earth in 2098, so it is definitely worth watching,” Robert Jedicke, a scientist who works on the University of Hawaii’s telescope, told The Honolulu Star-Advertiser. Asteroids the size of 2010 ST3 usually break up when they enter the Earth’s atmosphere, but they can still trigger a blast wave capable of devastating hundreds of square miles, he said.

www.datelinezero.com...

September 28, 2010
Astronomers spot 'potentially hazardous' asteroid just ONE month before it is due to pass close to Earth

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Thanks Rajaten for the thread, I'm loving the positive vibes here.

True or not, there's definitely a lot of news out there at the moment. The one thing that got me hooked here is that our new UN 'ambassador' is actually going to this Royal Academy meeting. If that's actually true then that whole appointment might as well be confirmed despite official denial. It's not like we actually trust our Government/UN anymore anyway. Heh.

Time will tell what happens next. I'd like to stay optimistic but that hasn't gone well in the past.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Tarrok

The UN lady LoL sounds like she's trying to keep herself in a cushy role. I'd really like to travel the world talking to astronomers about hypothetical alien signals.

A long time ago when SETI had their plans for a co-oordinated response to any ET signal they realised that idea was totally pointless. Becuase as soon as an alien signal is made public every man & his dog will try to instantly send a signal back to them. Totally impossible to control the actions of 200+ countries especially those russian astronomers who have already sent more messages into space than anyone else.

Much discussion about what information to send has been had over the past 40 years. You just need to listen to some of the SETI podcasts to get an idea of the things that are talked about.

My opinion is this UN ladies role is useless but nice work if you can get it.

edit on 1-10-2010 by yeti101 because: typos

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

The admission from the UK Space Agency is significant.

She might deny the job title, but we (the British) believe she is the first contact between Earth and an intelligent race. When this story broke, it was the British Space Agency that confirmed it was going to be discussed by the UN General Assembly.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by yeti101

Sure, but it depends on the assumption that contact will be in the form of a signal. It could very well be that contact will be in the form of an actual visitation or a private message or a damn phone call.

If we're talking about ETs then it could be anything from a civilization like ours in a distant plant we would bounce signals between to super hyper ultra dimensional beings that just appear where they want to.

We really have no idea. The question has always been if the governments do. Their appointment of this lady could just be a ceremonial function to have another form of preparedness for possible contact. It could also be something a little bit more planned with secret knowledge.

Assumptions all!

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten
Am I the only person who sees this chain of events?

Im losin it.....IM LOSIN IT!!

No your not the only one although many on ATS will not tell you this on a thread, only by U2U for fear of being ridiculed. I am glad you have posted this as my signature says all eyes on the Royal Society now. Disclosure is going down but at what price? we need to be very careful over the next 6 months with who we trust in these circles as this process of disclosure is going to be one hell of a rough ride for us all. Keep the faith whatever that is

Star and Flagged deservedly

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Nice one OP.

Well the last couple of weeks is like New years eve everyday.
Although i try no stay calm,i can't.I have this stupid smile on my face allday long.
What's next?An announcement like:"Giant spaceships hovering over the big cities of the world"
You made my day

S+F

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

The reason the UFO's in general has been regarded as such a lunatic subject is because our present physics can not explain their mode of transportation. The time travel nonsense in fact has prevented us from having such an understanding. Our paradigm of physics is the same as the religious belief system of the Catholic. So, the physics has to be changed with the new paradigm with the new possibility of space traveling the vast distance before the real disclosure can happen. The earth civilization is locked in itself on a strait jacket. The religious doctrine is feeding the stagnation of the progress of science and vice versa, they are tightening each other's strait jacket. One way or another, this chain has to be broken.

As I said before, this doesn't happen automatically. It takes a global natural disaster to wake humans up. This is how the year 2012 is related to the massive changes of the human consciousness.

It took the Black Plague to bring the Renassance in Europe, if you study the history carefully.

The old ideas had to go with the people who held it stubbornly. Imagine 1/3 population will be gone with the old ideas they stubbornly held. That's how the new world begins with the new ideas.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I have to take a small step back and look at these two words..... "ALIEN GREETER"

When Fox first reported this the two words they used were "Alien Greeter" that to me means ......"one who greets aliens" when the news went crazy they changed GREETER to Ambassador then from what I read here it was a hoax but I don't think so either.

I agree with what Zorgon is writing.

As I sit here and think about this my problem comes down to 2 things IF there was a showing of ships for example I say everyone would need to be careful because from things written until we get a sense one way or the other it could be a false flag operation to use fear to get control over you again.

I know I would observe every detail of the event and compare it to all I have been shown and told thoughout my life to make my own dicision one way or the other.

I still feel that there is a lot all at once about this and that's strange to me.....as usual time will tell.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
This is amazing news! I can't wait for the aliens to see us and we see them. Do any of you guys think the alien's will have humanoid type bodies?

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Wait a minute!? Why does SHE get to be the emissary? I'm the one who's spent all this time drinking beer while fishing! Sitting around lakes and ponds with my trucker hat on, waiting for these guys to show up! I'll bet she doesn't even know HOW to fish!

Okay, well, perhaps I stretched it a bit. I don't have a trucker hat.

Seriously, though, as I've state before. . .even if the moment of disclosure is next minute or next century, they will only tell you what they want you to know. . .5% or less of the actual truth. It's been this way for thousands of years, it's certainly not going to change by tomorrow.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join