It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The SAME Triangle formations seen around the World!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
There are more and more sightings of an interesting triangle formation filmed over multiple countries throughout the year. This formation of "UFO's" is of an OBTUSE triangle and it appears in at least 40 different countries. As far as I can find out stars and constellations have been ruled out so far. Its the same shape of varying size.

IS this a warning? Besides road signs and brake down signs have Triangles been used as warnings of some sort throughout history? Can anybody explain the triangle formations seen around the world especially this year? I have included a few examples. This is only a tiny selection mind you.

9th Sept 2010 Rome Italy 2:41 best view of the triangle UFO

2nd Sept 2010 Brandon Manitoba, Canada.from 0:32 secs onwards best View of Triangle UFO

21st Sept 2010 Singapore from 0:02 secs onwards best view of triangle. (1 of 4 vids)

26th June 2010 Napoli Italy, 0:05 secs onwards for best view of triangle

22 May 2010 Latvia 0:09 secs onwards for best view of triangle

13 Sept 2010 Netherlands 0:04 secs onwards best view of triangle

18th June 2010 Southhampton, UK 0:01 onwards best view of triangle

edit on 123131p://f31Friday by L1U2C3I4F5E6R because: spelling

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Very interesting videos, and they are appearing all over the world. Yes, I think there is something to it. This is my first reply to anything on ATS; I became a member just this month. I used to sleep under an equilateral triangle placed over my bed, nothing big, colorful, made of heavy paper. I read it was supposed to help one spiritually during sleep. I finally, after many years, discarded it. I can get to where I want to be without it. Silly story but I was reminded of it when I watched the various videos.
Annsyl

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
March 13 1997
Phoenix Arizona, Unites States

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I'm not religious, but my initial thought when I read you OP was that maybe by saying triangle the point of the display is lost. By that I mean it's not the shape, rather three shining lights that is the message.

Perhaps the lights are a representation of the Holy Trinity, a sign that we are approaching end times, that we should look to the Father Son and Holy Ghost.

Or ET likes flying in formation, I mean if you have three craft flying together, they have to form some kind of triangle, assuming there is a leader among the three.

Interesting though, I'd like to see what everyone else has to say, S+F

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by kiwifoot

I am open to all and any sensible suggestions. You could be right there.

Triangles do represent different things and these sure look like triangles of the same shape to me. Many people say they are UFO's just sitting there. that to is a distinct possibility.

Thanks for your contribution.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   

edit on 10/1/2010 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by L1U2C3I4F5E6R

I dont think it is lights of a single large craft, butperhaps a formation of 3 smaller vessels.

If they are ET's or not is quite questionable as I doubt a race attempting to be hidden would show flashing lights, but it certainly is possible as we get closer to disclosure.

Perhaps it could also be a chem trail formation spraying at night?

ET's sound better though, it could very well be a large craft, or perhaps a man made projection into the skies for dis info?

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by L1U2C3I4F5E6R
reply to post by kiwifoot

I am open to all and any sensible suggestions. You could be right there.

Triangles do represent different things and these sure look like triangles of the same shape to me. Many people say they are UFO's just sitting there. that to is a distinct possibility.

Thanks for your contribution.

I have a problem with UFO "light night time" sightings. It's either very careless ETs that forgot to turn out the lights, or intentional signals (look at us we're here kind of thing). Of course the more reasonable answer would be man made aircraft. As for the one large triangle theory, I'm not opposed to that but it's probably aerodynamics more than anything else.

IMO, a triangle UFO just reeks of aerodynamics homo sapiens style!!

top topics

join