It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canada wants US war resisters to stay

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

You are aware the Draft Dodgers were given amnesty without conditions in 1977? We don't have a draft anymore. The ones that stayed are ex-Patriots or are hiding out because they were never there over the war to begin with. They are not hiding from anything to do with war. You want them, nobody cares.

Some of the Dodgers from the Vietnam Era are dangerous criminals who lied about what they were running from in the first place. People are not always what they seem. Some even committed acts of domestic terrorism. Others (more than a few) were running from warrants for other things like thefts or drugs. I knew a couple who did just that. They bailed out of jail and headed to Canada. We could send you more of those.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Oozy, I've been meaning to ask; what nationality are you? If I recall you mentioned being in Kuwait on one of your threads? That may have been the thread where you tried to convince us we would be better off under a Muslim Theocracy; where we could not be citizens or hold office which is how you think it should be.

Peace will only come when I can walk into Mecca without fear and belong to any church I wish. Until then? It's all insanity!

Volunteer has multiple meanings. In this case it means they willingly and knowingly joined the military and knew beforehand what that service meant.

If your Religion required you to go fight for Islam, would you run and hide in Canada? Fair question I think, since you see your religion and government as one in the same.

If I'm out of line asking your nationality please ignore.

You never seem to tire of bashing America but you are getting more creative in how you do so.

<< 1   >>

join