posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 12:22 PM
your post states " Canada wants US resisters to stay," well, as quoted by another poster only 64 % do, so what about the other 36%, are we not
considered a part of Canada because we don't. I'm sure the old saying "war is hell" was spoused by all veterans, most people believe that saying,
so if you have any doubts, even 1% that you cannot do your duty as a soldier, you should refrain from joining in the first place. There is a reason
why they are called deserters, I don't think I would want to go to war with anyone that would leave a soldier behind, which is what they have done,
left their own commrades in arms. Not only have they deserted the war in which they took an oath to serve, they have also deserted their own country
to which they took an oath to serve. Personally as a Canadian I would not wish to share my country with such cowards, other than that all Americans
are welcome. Funny isn't it how there aren't any Canadian deserters, bless their hearts. HOLD FAST, STAND FIRM, SOLDIER ON.