It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A no warning to anyone.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Warning... what does that even mean. Look, you should have picked up on this being an objective attempt at another thread titled: "A final warning to all". I'm not going to even try to discourage what was said here, as the message is sincere and there's nothing bad in it. That said, I have to say that I personally do not agree with it.

So, what is my thread even about? I suppose it's just another perspective. That's all it is, it's not a correction, a criticism, a slander, or anything else. It's MY view on things - just like whoever they were gave THEIR view on things.

I don't really know what's going on anymore, this website has probably done more harm than good to me. It's filled my head with ideas, of which NONE have come true so far. The real posts get lost in the "I am a messiah", "I have a prediction", "I am lord of win and you should listen to me", "I am right, you are pathetic" posts. Just shut up, you're too noisy. I know it's hard to think you're just a meat bag, subject to your own chemical impulses. Powerless to your biology, too few or too many GABA chemicals in your brain. It's hard OK, I get it. Nobody wants to feel alone, nobody wants to feel powerless.

I live day to day, my mind changes constantly. Some days I feel like hammered sh*te, somedays I feel really good. It's just the way it goes. Some days I'm really productive, some days I spend about 90% of it staring into space. This doesn't feel like the way we should live, but it's all we've got. I've spent 20 years of my 28 years here thinking we're on the precipice of change, and it does change - just never in the way we hope / expect.

I'm a complex person, just like everyone else. Despite how simple some may seem - we all have our internal dialogue, our internal dilemma, our hates, our loves, our fears. It's what makes us unique. My message? Well, I don't really have a message for anyone, just a different perspective to impart. And that is, I don't like the way things are at all. I think our society is failing. We're all too childish. Disclosure? Sure, we need a role model - we need our "parents" to come and show us the way. I really hope this happens sometime soon because we're all lost. Even the so-called elites (despite the conspiracy theorists) show simple traits of a child - greed, selfishness, hatred, clique-ness. I'm sure the truth is they feel the same way - they just fill their emptiness with distraction, noise, drugs, posessions. While we fill ours with angst, hatred, envy and annoyance.

My message? Well, I don't really have one. I suppose we see how it goes. Keep an objective eye on things. Keep your chin up. Accept that some days are better than others. Try your hardest to be good at what you do. STOP thinking someone is going to come and save you or help you out. Sometimes, friends will help you out but as far as I know there is no supreme being that will. If there is a supreme being he's either abandoned us or this hardship is his "divine plan". You know, like helping a butterfly escape it's larva means it's unlikely to survive the rest of it's life because it isn't strong enough.

We're all humans here. Nobody has a message for you, only opinion. Sometimes that opinion helps you out, sometimes it makes you laugh, other times it just annoys you. But, it's an opinion that's all. YOUR reality is what counts, nobody else's.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I will have to say this was deep and real. I honestly agree with everything you have said.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
WOW, very nice and good for you for putting "it" out there like this! I agree with a lot of what you say, it resonates deeply for me!

Thank you for the post and thank you for having a (I ass-u-me) "hammered sh*te" day in order to make posting it possible
!!

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
This is a very beautiful post my friend. Thank you for sharing your perspective with us.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

I was slightly worried you'd take offense. Thanks for not doing so. I also felt that you'd be willing to listen, the fact you're so secure in your beliefs only makes your message more sincere and I have great respect for your opinion. Thanks again.

To everyone else, thanks for your words. I hope my message made you even the slightest bit more focused, determined or even positive. Superb!

edit on 30/9/2010 by Terric because: changed "focuses" to "focused", sh*te day, sorry ;op

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terric
I was slightly worried you'd take offense. Thanks for not doing so. I also felt that you'd be willing to listen, the fact you're so secure in your beliefs only makes your message more sincere and I have great respect for your opinion. Thanks again.

There is no reason for me to take offence my friend. Having your own view is the most pure religion. I would never wish to change that or take offence to it.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Please add to existing thread Here

Closed.

top topics

join