It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who would you want as "Earths First Contact".

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
CX

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   
In light of the recent appointment of Malaysian astrophysisist Mazlan Othman as "Earths first contact", i was interested to hear about your recommendations for the position.

This is going on the hypothetical assumption that first contact comes by way of ET (grays type), landing on earth in a craft.

For the purposes of this thread the grays are peacefull, if only to reduce the risk of the thread ending up in a "our army is better at killing aliens than your army".

So then, friendly ET's have landed and want to make contact....who would you send?

It could be one person or maybe a group.

Give your reasons why if you can. Personality, qualifications, experience? What should they have?

Serious suggestions would be great, but i appreciate not everyone has a good knowledge of the kind of people qualified to do this job, so you can add some not so serious suggestions if you like, just to lighten the thread.

CX.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by CX

CX.....

There can only be one choice.....the "Ultimate" choice.....

KIind regards
Maybe...maybe not

edit on 28-9-2010 by Maybe...maybe not because: 'cause Ultimate's gonna crash the plane!

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Ronald McDonald

I think we should first explain to them why we got so many fatties on this planet...

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Alright CX,

I'll give a short list of recommendations, people will probably find all sorts of reasons to disagree with them but hey there you go...

Stephen Hawkings - Theoretical physicist and cosmologist

The Pope - Bishop of Rome and leader of the Catholic Church

Barrack Obama - The president of the USA

United Nations Security Council - International peace & security

Just a few suggestions there, I'd pick Hawkings because of his superior knowledge and intellect plus his understanding of the Cosmos; maybe the aliens could really teach him a thing or two about how the universe works

The Pope gets into the list as he is a recognised global and influential figure.

Barrack Obama, well this one is fairly obvious, he's the president of the United States which is classed as one of, if not the most, powerful country in the world.

Finally the UNSC, ermm I'm not too sure really, just thought they would be a good collection of people to meet these E.T.'s

edit on 28/9/10 by Death_Kron because: speling

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Haha! The Ultimate Warrior was insane, that cheered up my morning!

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   
NO CELEBRITIES!

I want everyday people who believe in ufos and aliens and have been open about it and trying to get the truth out there. Why not pick members from sites like ATS? I mean get the people involved who have been saying they are here all a long. Those are the ones that should be Earth's first contact, not these celeb types or authors who just want to sell sell sell.

Pick me!

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   
NO CELEBRITIES!

I want everyday people who believe in ufos and aliens and have been open about it and trying to get the truth out there. Why not pick members from sites like ATS? I mean get the people involved who have been saying they are here all a long. Those are the ones that should be Earth's first contact, not these celeb types or authors who just want to sell sell sell.

Pick me!

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   
This is easy. Ozzy.

He'd either scare them into being nice, confuse them utterly, or lead them to believe that we've not mastered communication at all, leading them to leave us alone for a few thousand more years.

Or he'd bite one of their heads off, thus starting intergalactic war... Whichever way, it'd be interesting.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Chuck Norris. Cause hes grizzly and strong.. and ... well hes awesome.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Not to mention demonstrating to them the correct way to "consume" a bat

CX

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Good replies so far...thanks everyone.

Ronald MacDonald....obvious choice.

Maybe Maybe Not...i just spat my tea out watching that!

Originally posted by Death_Kron
Alright CX,

I'll give a short list of recommendations, people will probably find all sorts of reasons to disagree with them but hey there you go...

Stephen Hawkings - Theoretical physicist and cosmologist

The Pope - Bishop of Rome and leader of the Catholic Church

Barrack Obama - The president of the USA

United Nations Security Council - International peace & security

Death Kron, thanks for those...some interesting ones that i'm sure will bring about some friendly debate here.

CX.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   
It depends do we want them to stay or not?

If yes then Megan Fox in a bikini.. If no the Rosie O'Donnell......... In a bikini.

If the situation were reversed I would much rather be greeted by a hot alien chick then some dull scientist thats going to bend my ear all day with questions

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   
I would pick Jimmy Carter. He could be like "Hey I saw one of your friends back in the 60s and nobody believed me".

Seriously though, no celebrities are people of fundamental religious faith.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Chuck Norris.

He can roundhouse kick them into submission if they refuse to give into our demands.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

BAHAHA! I agree! Chuck Norris is the answer.

CX

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Some great answers here. :lol

Rosie O'Donnell in a bikini....thanks for that...i was eating!

I would like to see Carl Sagan and maybe Stephen Hawking for the serious spacey bits, apologies to anyone who thinks i'm not including the ladies here, i just haven't heard of many.

Whoever it is they need to be calming, remember these ET's are the friendly types. Ok we could have Ultimate Warrior for back up just in case they change their tune.

If the ultimate warrior falls, maybe that kid off YouTube with the lightsabre as a last resort?

What would i steer clear of when making my choice?

Anyone military.

Anyone religous.

Anyone thats known to have a serious attitude or aggressive streak.

Anyone thats has been involved in corruption of any kind.

Basically what i'm saying is that the government should have no say in first contact.

CX.

edit on 28/9/10 by CX because: spelingz

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Boris Johnson.

For the lulz.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I think we should pick someone from a tribe , who has never come into contact with a civilisation before
they would be unbiased by politics and any mainline religious beleifs and also wouldnt be influenced by any media propaganda.

A tribal person would be in touch with the earth and their spirituality , therefore they would make a good example of a human being .

A biologist , a physicist , a chemist, a tribal shaman

would be my choices

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Bob Ross (in world where there is disclosure Bob is still alive), dude is so positive that who could not love him?

CX

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Didn't Chuck get his ass kicked by Bruce Lee though?

It was the chest hair that let him down though if i remember rightly...so lets go with a waxed Chuck Norris. Go to 3:06 in this video....clearly the hair is his weakness.

I would like to point out for the record that i am not dispaying any underlying fantasies.......a waxed Chuck Norris is purely for improved fighting techniques.

CX.

edit on 28/9/10 by CX because: grammar.....and grandad.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join