It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Murder, The Patsy, The Conspiracy

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by MattMulder

Excellent findings my friend,

Believe me when I say I was as surprised as anyone about what I found, I mean the silenced witnesses section of the thread in particular was really shocking and surprising to me in all honesty as there is absolutely no way in my mind that these people all met there end purely because of coincidence or being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Many of them were even about to appear before the HSCA concerning the assassination and those same people were said to have had enough knowledge of who was involved to make some people in very high places sweat.

It's a great case and It was very enlightening researching it.

Thanks!

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I never really thought too much about the JFK assassination but suspected foul play just out of sheer distrust of the government. After looking at this I see zero holes in your research, it seems like it's become a conspiracy fact that kennedy's death was machinated by our own shadow government.

I wonder how much more it'll take before people finally become aware of what's going on around here these dark days.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Clearly, there was some type of cover-up.

What I don't understand, is why the truth is still hidden after all these years?

Almost everyone involved has to either be dead or too old to stand trial.

The Chicago mob isn't as powerful as before and the cold war is over.

So why not just be honest?

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
recently some "rare" photos were released, I found this one interesting showing Kennedy and Marilyn together quite cozy

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dd649198e11e.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
It is all a game. There is no doubt in my mind that the government played a huge role in the assassination of JFK. However, those images where the lamppost and sign seemingly move around are merely tweaked perspectives. Though the holes on the fence in the background do match up, depending on how close and how high up the camera may have been can validate those differences. Nevertheless, a majority of the evidence does point to a clear cover-up plot.

Let's not forget Kennedy's speech against secret societies. Unfortunately, due to the extent of their secrecy, these ideas must be considered speculation but it still gives me chills hearing him speak openly about absolute control behind the scenes. It also adds another possible motive for his murder.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 29-9-2010 by thegoodcause because: unnecessary space

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Flipping amazing, this was one of the most interesting and detailed compilations of informaition on JFK's assination. I have listened to people on coast to coast am talk for 5 hours about this matter and have never heard some of the things you have mentioned. I have always found this subject boring for some reason but you have really done well to make the conspiracy obvious. THANK YOU

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against
reply to post by RRokkyy

My and only mine analysis of the shooting. First shot to hit (maybe second one fired) is aimed at Kennedys head. BECAUSE THE VEHICLE IS MOVING FORWARD IT HITS HIM 6 INCHES DOWN THE NECK. Second shot to hit (maybe third fired) is not aimed at Kennedy. It is aimed at Connallys' head. Why? Because Oswald was mad at him for not giving him a pardon. mcadams.posc.mu.edu... THE SECOND SHOT IS AIMED AT CONNALLYS' HEAD AND BECAUSE THE VEHICLE IS MOVING FORWARD IT STRIKES KENNEDY IN THE HEAD. So it was the shot aimed at Connally that killed Kennedy and it was fired from the School Book Depository by someone who was mad at Connally and that was Oswald. So that is why I believe Oswald was the lone shooter. But as Oswald likely was a double agent working for the CIA and an Anti Communist it is very likely that when he found out KENNEDY WAS GOING TO WITHDRAW THE TROOPS FROM VIETNAM he was willing to assassinate him as part of a conspiracy of the military industrial complex and CIA. And Oswalds last words were:"I'm the patsy."

I disagree, as far as I believe Johnson (the then Vice President) was trying to get Connally to actually ride in a different car, maybe with him in fact. The theory says he did this because he had prior knowledge of the assassination (maybe have even been one of the organisers of it) and he feared that he would've been harmed when the shooting would take place. Which he most certainly was but luckily survived.

The target was and only was Kennedy and according to files also the objective was a headshot (thus the reasoning for the second shot to Kennedy's right temple) andan I quote "Nothing was to happy to Jackie" meaning Kennedy and Kennedy alone was the one to be shot here.

You havent commented on my ballistics explanation which is a FACT. If you shoot at a target moving away from you like this situation,

IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO MAKE THE HEAD SHOT BY AIMING AT THE HEAD. Therefore the shooter had to know mathematics and physics which in1964 CIA operations with OSWALD was extremely UNLIKELY.
THEREFORE THE ONLY EXPLANATION IS THE SHOOTER AIMED FOR CONNALLY or there was a second shooter.

The idea that Johnson knew that Kennedy would be assassinated and tried to warn Connally not to ride with him is illogical. You saying he was planning a treasonous murder and then worried about someone he knew getting hurt. Two contradictory things. Obviously he didnt care enough to actually stop connally.

The target of the CIA was Kennedy, but the evidence is clear and real that Oswald had a beef against Connally.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against
reply to post by RRokkyy

I disagree, as far as I believe Johnson (the then Vice President) was trying to get Connally to actually ride in a different car, maybe with him in fact. The theory says he did this because he had prior knowledge of the assassination (maybe have even been one of the organisers of it) and he feared that he would've been harmed when the shooting would take place. Which he most certainly was but luckily survived.

The target was and only was Kennedy and according to files also the objective was a headshot (thus the reasoning for the second shot to Kennedy's right temple) andan I quote "Nothing was to happy to Jackie" meaning Kennedy and Kennedy alone was the one to be shot here.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
speaking of JD Tippet's Killer

Here is an un masked Picture of him Gary Marlow with James Files
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c2a8bf1c5f78.jpg[/atsimg]

the Known picture James Files and JD Killer as Some claimed him as the Name Gary Marlow

This Picture is claimed to be taken in the Hotel in the location of Dallas before the Assassination ?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/908325936534.jpg[/atsimg]

as on some forums i noticed that JD Tippits KIller is James Files Wife/Girlfriend ex Brother in law ?
Gary Marlow as i have not confirm this has anyone dig deep into this ?

JD Tippet's Facial features DID resemble JFK

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e6504d616b88.jpg[/atsimg]

Interesting site to check out is

JFK Murder Solved
www.jfkmurdersolved.com...

edit on 29-9-2010 by Wolfenz because: at Site and Spelling

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Outstanding thread, kudos to the OP.

For me the magic bullet on the hospital stretcher will always be the biggest finger print of conspiracy. Even if the theory of a single gunmen and the one bullet entering and exiting body parts multiple times holds up to scrutiny (which it doesn't ) you are still left with the question of how could that projectile have such a lack of damage. I am unaware of any ballistics tests that show the possiblity of such an outcome. In conclusion I have to believe that it was planted to further incriminate Oswald by way of showing the bullet came from the rifle he owned.

The bullet I would suggest was aquired by David Ferrie after he and Oswald calibrated the scope on the Carcano rifle prior to the assasination. The four revolver shell cases found at the Tippet shooting where also from this session.

As for your conclusion that Oswald was not a capable enough marksman to pull it off solo, thats a little misleading as he was more than capable. His Marine Corp Sharpshooter badge would testify to his proficiency.

Thanks for all the time you have put into this, Its OLD SCHOOL ATS !

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I was really engrossed in your opening statements in this thread. Stayed up til 4:00am reading and viewing. Still want to revisit some of the videos , especially the Files videos. I spent quite sometime with the Zapruder frame by frame. I tell you I was on the edge of my seat watching it in such slow motion! Congratulations on such a fine peice of work. Starred and flagged early early this morning!

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by RRokkyy

IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO MAKE THE HEAD SHOT BY AIMING AT THE HEAD. Therefore the shooter had to know mathematics and physics which in1964 CIA operations with OSWALD was extremely UNLIKELY. THEREFORE THE ONLY EXPLANATION IS THE SHOOTER AIMED FOR CONNALLY or there was a second shooter.

There was a second shooter, I think that's more than obvious here.

The idea that Johnson knew that Kennedy would be assassinated and tried to warn Connally not to ride with him is illogical. You saying he was planning a treasonous murder and then worried about someone he knew getting hurt. Two contradictory things. Obviously he didnt care enough to actually stop connally.

I don't think it's illogical, quite the opposite in fact. Connally was a friend of Johnsons and "allegedly" he tried to, prior to the assassination, get him to ride in a separate car or with him but this didn’t work and he rode with Kennedy anyway and obviously if he placed too much emphasis on this then it would become obvious that something is not right here.

I mean, It's not like he could have begged him to switch cars is it? Just because he couldn't persuade him, doesn't mean he clearly doesn’t care about him like you say.

And I'm sorry but you're last comment really confuses me, why do you assume that because he was planning a "treasonous murder" that doesn’t mean he shouldn't or couldn’t care about anyone else here? That's just silly.

Kennedy was the sole target and allegedly it wasn’t even Connally who was to be protected here, Jackie Kennedy was also not to be harmed also

The target of the CIA was Kennedy, but the evidence is clear and real that Oswald had a beef against Connally.

Care to elaborate?

Also, maybe you would benefit from watching this video.

edit on 30-9-2010 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Seeker PI

For me the magic bullet on the hospital stretcher will always be the biggest finger print of conspiracy. Even if the theory of a single gunmen and the one bullet entering and exiting body parts multiple times holds up to scrutiny (which it doesn't ) you are still left with the question of how could that projectile have such a lack of damage. I am unaware of any ballistics tests that show the possiblity of such an outcome. In conclusion I have to believe that it was planted to further incriminate Oswald by way of showing the bullet came from the rifle he owned.

Well IMO, I think the single bullet theory does in fact hold up to most scrutiny but that's just my opinion at the end of the day and if people want to believe otherwise then they should go ahead, but there does seem to be a lot of misinformation surrounding it still. The angle of the shot in particular showing that it needs to have curved is just false for example as in the video below it’s shown otherwise.

In regards to the rest of what you say I fully agree with you, the minimal amount of damage is seemingly impossible especially when you know how much damage it caused and it was more than likely planted to further incriminate Oswald, the patsy.

Those who saw the bullet years later (some were hospital workers) even described it differently to when they first saw it. Most noticeably the tip of the bullet changed from a pointed tip to a dome shaped tip for example.

As for your conclusion that Oswald was not a capable enough marksman to pull it off solo, thats a little misleading as he was more than capable. His Marine Corp Sharpshooter badge would testify to his proficiency.

Well being misleading if never my aim, the reason I posted that is only because I believe it to be true. Misleading and giving disinformation is never my reasoning for posting on ATS otherwise I'm just doing the opposite of what I really want to achieve here.

But if you could show some evidence to support Oswald being a good shot (because he was in the marines that doesn't prove him to e a good shot) then I'd genuinely love to see it in all honesty because as far as I'm aware what I said is still true and he is indeed a poor marksmen.

Thanks for all the time you have put into this, Its OLD SCHOOL ATS !

Thanks for your post also!!

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Over the years I have changed my position from " The single bullet multiple hit shot is IMPOSSIBLE" to " The single shot trajectory was POSSIBLE" The information you have provided clearly shows that.

Could Oswald have pulled it off ? I have seen two contradictory takes on this. One from a British SAS sniper who said it was impossible, and he himself could not have got the 3 shots away in the time available using a Cacarno rifle. And another utilising CGI that showed that the 3 shots could indeed have come from the depository as per the official story.

I'am inclined to belive the SAS operative whos experience is more valid than a computer operator playing with algarythms.

My point about Oswalds capabilities was only to show that he had been trained by the Marine Corps to use scoped weapons and at one point had achieved the required standard to merit a sharpshooter badge. As to wether or not he had the aptitude to apply that training is much the same as saying could Tiger Woods hit a hole in one from 150 yds ? Well sure he can, but how many attempts would it take him.

"Like all Marines, Oswald was trained and tested in riflery, scoring 212 in December 1956 (slightly above the minimum for qualification as a sharpshooter) but in May 1959 scoring only 191 (barely earning the lower designation of marksman)."

"Oswald was court-martialed after accidentally shooting himself in the elbow with an unauthorized handgun, then court-martialed again for fighting with a sergeant he thought responsible for his punishment in the shooting matter. He was demoted from private first class to private and briefly imprisoned. He was later punished for a third incident: while on nighttime sentry duty in the Philippines, he inexplicably fired his rifle into the jungle"

en.wikipedia.org...

For sure his military record does not indicate that he was an eagle eyed steady as a rock sniper, but none the less he had recieved the appropriate training.

What has always puzzled me is that assuming Oswald really was capable of the feat, how did he know in advance that getting a job in the school book depositery would give him the perfect location to fire at the motorcade, and that only worked once the route had been changed to take it into Dealy Plaza and not down the main road as was the original planned route ?

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Found this most interesting.

On November 12, 1963, President John Kennedy issued two Presidential memoranda instructing NASA and the CIA to begin cooperating with the USSR on joint space missions including a lunar landing. On the same day, a conversation occurred between Kennedy and Soviet Premier Nikita Khrushchev on the importance of sharing information concerning UFOs as they moved forward with joint space missions. Leaked documents concerning the alleged conversation and the role of the CIA in controlling UFO information directly implicate the CIA in Kennedy’s assassination ten days later.

In addition to the two Presidential memoranda cited earlier in this investigative series, another leaked document shows the extent to which Kennedy was prepared to cooperate with the Soviet Union in declassifying UFO files. The aim was to avoid the risk of a mistaken military confrontation over UFOs. The document is allegedly a Top Secret NSA intercept of a “Hot Line” conversation between President Kennedy and Soviet Premiere Nikita Khrushchev dated November 12, 1963.

Kennedy and Khrushchev discussed the importance of their respective UFO working groups to deal with the UFO problem to avoid the risk of future conflict. Kennedy told Khrushchev: “I have begun an initiative with our NASA to exchange information with your Academy of Sciences in which I hope will foster mutual concern over this problem and hopefully find some resolution.”

Kennedy was certainly referring here to the National Security Action Memorandum released on the same day, November 12 1963. Kennedy also said, “I have also instructed our CIA to provide me with full disclosure on the phantom aspects and classified programs in which I can better assess the [UFO] situation.” While the NSA intercept has not been conclusively determined to be authentic (it has been ranked medium-to-high level of authenticity), it is consistent with the November 12 National Security Action Memorandum 271 titled: “Cooperation with the USSR on Outer Space Matters."

The risk of mistaken identification of UFOs leading to an accidental nuclear war was also allegedly considered by NATO at the same time. According to Robert Dean, a retired Command Sergeant Major who worked at NATO headquarters from 1963-1967, in 1964 NATO issued a Cosmic Top Secret document dealing with the threat posed by UFOs being confused with a nuclear first strike by the Soviet Union. Titled simply “The Assessment,” Dean said that it was feared that mistaken UFO sightings could start an accidental nuclear war. Dean’s statement validates the content of the alleged Hotline transcript and gives support to its authenticity.

Source: www.ufoevolution.com...

JFK silenced for knowing too much?
Jim Marrs, 06/08/2000

Summary: President John F. Kennedy may have had more than the usual knowledge about UFOs, according to several credible sources.

Holden said he turned to Kennedy and asked, "What do you think
about UFOs, Mr. President?" He said Kennedy became quite serious
and thought for a moment before replying, "I’d like to tell the
public about the alien situation, but my hands are tied."

For the rest of this incredible (2000) article by Jim Marrs go here www.ufoevidence.org... In my opinion, Jim Marrs is a pretty sharp and asute journalist and in this article he explains that JFK might have come out publically with what he knew.

Start researching all the people who have gotten too close to this one conspiracy that have ended up with "fatal accidents" or "suicides"..............

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Wonderful thread op! s&f
I myself believe that LBJ and the military industrial complex were behind it.Oswald was an informant or at most a low level spy which made him the perfect patsy.The magic bullet theory has been revised so much over the years that it's now worthless just like the warren commission.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seeker PI
Over the years I have changed my position from " The single bullet multiple hit shot is IMPOSSIBLE" to " The single shot trajectory was POSSIBLE" The information you have provided clearly shows that.

Could Oswald have pulled it off ? I have seen two contradictory takes on this. One from a British SAS sniper who said it was impossible, and he himself could not have got the 3 shots away in the time available using a Cacarno rifle. And another utilising CGI that showed that the 3 shots could indeed have come from the depository as per the official story.

I'am inclined to belive the SAS operative whos experience is more valid than a computer operator playing with algarythms.

My point about Oswalds capabilities was only to show that he had been trained by the Marine Corps to use scoped weapons and at one point had achieved the required standard to merit a sharpshooter badge.

For sure his military record does not indicate that he was an eagle eyed steady as a rock sniper, but none the less he had recieved the appropriate training.

Ok If I get you right here. The Marines dont train with scopes, dont use them, never saw one anywhere but on a sniper rifle. Oswald wasnt trained as a sniper and this is the only training that uses scopes.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
ok where was the bullit proof top and

why didn't they put it on the car?

who talked whom out of it?

edit on 1-10-2010 by fooks because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Thank you for going to great efforts to share this with us.
For me the assassination of Kennedy is one of the many injustices we have had and will continue to have in the world. But what I don't understand is why there has there been no official investigation since E. Howard Hunt made his allegations? To let this rest without full investigation is an insult to the people of America and the World! R.I.P JFK

edit on 1-10-2010 by TraceyMarie because: spelling mistakes

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   

That is a wonderful post. I didn't read it all, since I'm already convinced, so I didn't see if you figured out who was ultimately behind it all. Who do the Mafia and the CIA work for? All roads lead to Rome, the Great Prostitute, Babylon, who sits on seven hills.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join