It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Murder, The Patsy, The Conspiracy

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
just wow!

took forever to read, lol but in a good way!

we were sent home that day, from school and i watched the rest on tv, i saw oswald get shot on live tv.

kennedy didn't have a chance. there maybe were more shooters that didn't shoot.

i knew a guy who said he was the only one to fly out of dallas that day, after the shooting.

he was with the cia, lol, believe what i say. this is what he told me in 1980. he was also in the oss.

he had letters from hoover telling people to "get that bastard", he showed me them, plus the thompson 45 cal, gold plated, he got as a reward. way cool! didn't get to shoot it, tho.

he never named anyone who did it but he knew. i know guys, i'm racking my brain to remember! it was an inside job as far as i can recall. why?

i can't remember. prob don't want, i know i asked him many times.

you find out who flew out of dallas that day in a single engine plane, we have another piece of the puzzle.

the mafia connection is fairly well spread.
this would have been huge for giancanna and the mafia also for the anti fidel crowd. you can't kill a potus with no consequence.

taking out john and the robert is whacked. no criminal group or radicals could pull it off. i also think it is connected.

johnson was always suspect, he was a dirtbag.

redneck mofo.

why jfk was taken out, it wasn't the russians or cuba.

no payback, then we get nixon.

i am beginning to believe the PTB stuff.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

My and only mine analysis of the shooting.
First shot to hit (maybe second one fired) is aimed at Kennedys head.
BECAUSE THE VEHICLE IS MOVING FORWARD IT HITS HIM 6 INCHES DOWN THE NECK.
Second shot to hit (maybe third fired) is not aimed at Kennedy. It is aimed at Connallys' head. Why? Because Oswald was mad at him for not giving him a pardon.
mcadams.posc.mu.edu...
THE SECOND SHOT IS AIMED AT CONNALLYS' HEAD AND BECAUSE THE VEHICLE IS MOVING FORWARD IT STRIKES KENNEDY IN THE HEAD.
So it was the shot aimed at Connally that killed Kennedy and it was fired from the School Book Depository by someone who was mad at Connally and that was Oswald.
So that is why I believe Oswald was the lone shooter.
But as Oswald likely was a double agent working for the CIA and an Anti Communist it is very likely that when he found out KENNEDY WAS GOING TO WITHDRAW THE TROOPS FROM VIETNAM he was willing to assassinate him as part of a conspiracy of the military industrial complex and CIA.

And Oswalds last words were:"I'm the patsy."

edit on 29-9-2010 by RRokkyy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
This is by far the most in-depth analysis of Kennedy Assassination Conspiracy Theory, and also the greatest thread I have ever read on AboveTopSecret. Bravo, good job, thank you, you have done an incredible job. This thread I believe is on the same scale as the film JFK in presenting such a rock solid case. If I were you I'd bundle this up and send it to a governmental body.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
this needs to be a sticky - I've got to confess I don't have the time to follow in depth - but it's laid out in such a way that I can pick some of the bones out, which is great :-)

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   

From what "I" understand, Marilyn Monroe was a MKULTR^ mind control 'subject' or 'asset' of which was 'used' by the CI@ to infiltrate the office of the president (JFK) in order to 'compromise' his power/authority if need be. In those times, it was needed to be.....in the eyes of certain tyrant that Be figures wearing rambo fatigues underneath a facade of a suit of armor?

Did 'anyone' really 'know' Marilyn?
Did she know herself, her 'every' action?
Research a little for yourself if you find the will.
You may be surprised at what you find.

Who was her Mother?
Who was 'their' handlers.
How are 'folks' in Hollywood 'handled'?

I spent apporximately 3 seAsons in Hollywood to witness the 'handling' to know what I say.
Any actor who reads this 'knows' what I say.
Every scriptwriter, producer, editor.....and some directors know what I say.

I believe I've made my point.
Let's point in the 'Right' direction.
Freedom Is, not something to be 'bargained' for.

Does one often wonder what happens to such 'information'.
There was 'information' in the twin towers, building #7, Oklahoma city fed building, pentagon section which was 'hit' and so on and on and on once again?

Tomorrow is another day, another chance per say.
To "Do the right thing" has it's consequences.....of the 4th kind.
Still 33 and parallel, awaiting to witness the 'left' thing become the rIght.
Neither party may apply, though I understand folks have learned how to party with tea.
Personally, I'd rather have a naturale smoke.....after the tea, though that's just me?
Ya'll know better now.....ya hear. lol and then some.....good chance it's FedGov. stock anyhow.

I've recently had the pleasure to meet this fellow below.
His 'torch' still shines bright on the Earth as it is in the heavens.....

While your discussing the book of the dead or rather 'the book of untimely deaths'.....of the 'flesh' that is.....
Interesting 'Case sample' found while roledexing the web of eb that flooooows.....
Did you ever have the chance to hear what a Patriot was/Is.....

So much truth.
What is one to Do with it all.
?

To the $secret$ @societies@ out there.
Are you truly aware of who pulls your strings and why?
No, you don't.
Only those figures 13 floors above the President, prime minister etc. are privy to this 'kind' of information though even some of them are unaware until an 'event actually occurs.

Is there a 'reason' the msm is making folks 'aware' of another false flag attach imminent on the 'horizon'.
Is there a 'reason' the msm is promoting the ET, not alien.....l0l.....presence as the shadow of that light?

What will be will be as you will see.
SeA what you see and bee what U bE.....
It's not over.....till 'U' say or rather Do so.....

That's all folks?

PT:
I was wAtching CNN today as usual and lost count of how many lies, acts of deception and manipulation thrown in the public face and it made me wonder.
Who are they 'talking' to?
You?

In the End, perhaps one discovers there truly are no 'secrets'.
The secrets bear their own consequence as a flood is to stOrm.
Truth Is, not something to be 'bargained' with.

Truth, Freedom Are, not something to be bargained with.
Some say repetition is the key to perfection.
Some say not.
Both are correct.

no?

Schrodinger's Dog?Cat? met 'Relativity of Simultaneity'.
Remember, or were you so informed?
Steay boy.....steady.....while wAving the mallet?
'Who's' mallet is a swinging?
Certainly not the swinger?
no?

'Come together' folks.
Security in numbers is always successful when it resides in the 'minds' of the numbers.

They seem to be getting a little nervous or rather 'uneasy' as of 'late' for good reason.
The message is on thE wAll.
Good night folks.
Time to "Tether your Ether".
~Out here~
P.A.

edit on 29-9-2010 by Perseus Apex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by zatara
S&F!! T hat's some piece of work ! Very well written. You could sell it as a book if you'd ask me. I would like to read what Jim Marrs think of it....Again, good stuff....thanks.

You might find this forum interesting then since quite a few points about the JFK assassination are brought up!!

Jim Marrs - The View From Marrs on ATS

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by serbsta
I also found some things I didn't agree with, but they were minimal.

I'll bring my dissecting scissors later to have a go at some of your theories later!

Good work! Bravo.

Thanks mate and I look forward to seeing your reply although I may be late in replying back as I'm busy for most of the day today!

Will reply back as soon as I can though!!

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Haha, have a slim Jim!
Good work brAs.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Perseus Apex

I'm not quite sure what that is but err.. thanks..I think!!

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by knowneedtoknow

I mentioned them in the thread, not in as much detail as other sections I agree but I did mention the secret service in and around Kennedy and how they were allegedly brought back prior to the assassination.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   

DEI OPTIMIMAXIMI, UNIVERSITATISRERUMFONTISAcORIGINISAD GLORIAM

~~~~~USTA~~~~~

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   
That has to be one of the most informative threads that have appeared around here for a while, very well thought out and presented.

Since being of an age where i could understand this case its always interested me, i cant help but think that the mob side of the suspects were pretty much all patsie's. The CIA literally giving them the ways and means to carry out what they wanted done, and allowing them to do it. Its one of those cases where no matter what new or unforseen evidence comes forward there is always something to take you onto another trail and bring up more questions. The grassy knoll shooter theory, will always be one of the most intriguing mysteries your ever likely to come across, as well as the magic bullet, in fact theres seldom a case that throws out this many questions that have gone unanswered for so long.

Thanks RA for giving us your time to put this together, it will be my future reference point regarding this case.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Great post! I have studied the JFK murder for years. Nice to see a good round up of information. We could go on for days adding little bits of info here and there on this subject. We all know about him wanting to shut down the federal reserve and the oil depletion allowance, although we never hear much about those. There is a larger black out on the Israel connection (JFK not giving them nukes) and of course the news would never ever let us in on that one. A good book on it is called Final Judgment by Michael Collins Piper. Another interesting book is about Oswald (the case of two Oswalds) titled Harvey and Lee by John Armstrong. There is also a video titled JFK II The Bush Connection as well that you can find on youtube, that provides more info as well.

Take care!

edit on 29-9-2010 by yayeeya because: I can't write English very well.

edit on 29-9-2010 by yayeeya because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   
theres alot of holes to this story that may never be patched up. theres alot of questions we have for washington and only they can answer them, or the federal government that is. william cooper did a good job elaborating in the whole patsy scheme, dallas agents, the policy committee and other groups who were a part of this assassination.

JFK was going up against alot, and forever well remember him for his courage, wisdom, knowledge & strength.

i pray someday these dark inner circles will cease with their pointless evil bloodshed that stops our best guys from doing good in our wicked society. such an uphill battle it is.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Ask yourself what JFK Jr.'s George magazine, what he knew, what he was to publish and HAARP have to do with JFK Jr's lil black box that mysteriously 'disappeared' from the ocean floor?

Who speaks of this?
Why not?
Good question.
Any answers.....
?

What 'really' tipped off JFK Sr. to all the foolishness behind the scenes, was the 'business' behind the federal reserve, who was behind it, and where they planned to go with it. JFK was going to end the federal reserve and that was the straw that broke the cAmels back.

"Give me control of the nations currency and I care Not who makes the laws".
Whodat?

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
what about JFK printing US dollars backed by actual silver, to get us away from the fed? I always say if there's a mystery just follow the money.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   
There is an interesting coincidence one was not to notice till now, including myself. While watching one of his videos, I knew I knew this man. Suddenly it 'hit' me.
William Cooper was an instructor of mine at the college of oceaneering while I resided in Long Beach, California.
This has been confirmed on the web.

Besides being a 'student', I was a part time casting assistant and played bits and parts in the hollywood scene and studios. It was an interesting year none the less, including my trip from San Diego, CA. to Cabo San Lucas. Personally I prefer La Paz. There is a special island off the coast of La Paz, MX. by the name of Los Islotas. We swam with the Sea lions which were feeding within the schools of sardines around the surface of the sea mount. At one point I ventured within the pack of Sea Lions and made it to the shore of the island and stealthily rose from the water and made contact with a baby sea lion. The dominant male took notice, grunted with strong vibrations emmanating throughout my body. I slowly retreated to the water, the whole pack went in after the Alpha male took after me. They swam around myself as works of Art in motion, glistening through the aquasphere with liquid precision. The dominant male noticed myself getting close with another baby sea lion and made a dash at myself from 50 meters away and rOAred within 2 inches of my face with enormous long sharp dientes. Understood. Reminds myself of a Father or two.
U?

There is something else there for the knowing.....

What I find interesting about William (Bill) Cooper, who went by 'Bill' was that he never spoke of the topics he presented to his radio audience. I had alot of respect for Bill. He was a fine naval instructor. Unfortunately his flesh was assassinated a year after our acquaintance. I understand an Angel took notice of his journey along the Astral stairway to heaven. "Why fear the flesh when the Soul is Eternal"?.....Seemed appropriate. I always knew Bill knew myself.....though was unsure of the connection at the time. I was so sleep deprived and distracted with so much activity at the time (commercial diving, hollywood.....etc.) anyhow to make that connection.

Small world some say. Folks say all kinds of things while their I's remain mute and void.
I learned of Mr. Cooper's knowledge of knowledge just last night.
Strange thing is, I wasn't surprised.
He had quite a background, no?

By Design, an intelligent one, the truth sticks as a spiders web. The spider bides it's time while it's prey struggles for release. The spider moves closer to the 'static' waves of the beings fOremise.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by RRokkyy

I disagree, as far as I believe Johnson (the then Vice President) was trying to get Connally to actually ride in a different car, maybe with him in fact. The theory says he did this because he had prior knowledge of the assassination (maybe have even been one of the organisers of it) and he feared that he would've been harmed when the shooting would take place. Which he most certainly was but luckily survived.

The target was and only was Kennedy and according to files also the objective was a headshot (thus the reasoning for the second shot to Kennedy's right temple) andan I quote "Nothing was to happy to Jackie" meaning Kennedy and Kennedy alone was the one to be shot here.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Fantastic job! This is one of the most comprehensive threads I've seen on ATS in quite some time. I too was sent home from school (4th grade) that day and also watched the assignation of Oswald on TV. I have a silver cert that I keep as a reminder that We the People are not in charge of our country.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Excellent thread from the beginning to the end, buddy. I have rarely seen such implication and hard work in a thread, and I give you a huge thumbs up

Excellent findings my friend,

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join