It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So.........Who has the Cleanest Record of Our Truth Seekers?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I wanted to ask this question because it seems no matter who you are talking about; Greer, Cooper, Maxwell, Icke, Tsarion, Jones, Lear, Bell, Marrs, Hoagard......Whoever, it seems usually somebody is able to punch holes in the stories of these truth seekers and make them out to seem well, somewhat suspicious. Secret Gov't? If not they usually disappear for such long periods of time and don't stay consistently viral and as easy to follow up. They rarely updates websites & such.

Well here we are and we know who the players are, but who's got the 'cleanest record'? Who is closest to the truth? Who is absolute bunk? I don't know guys it seems like we are at a loss for new juicy info and the old players are running dry. I know I didn't' mention everybody in my list but those are some of the bigger names. Anybody have any new leads as to WHATS REALLY GOING ON HERE ON THIS PLANET? HOW'D WE GET HERE? WHERE WE ARE GOING? Also please throw me any links for subscriptions on youtube i can follow. I'm really interested in NEW leads and new theories. Who's at the top of the INFORMATION food chain? Pass on the goods, I'm hungry! We need to do housecleaning & throw out the garbage and keep only what we need.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Well one of the people who I find to be more consistent at least in the economic realm of conspiracy is Bob Chapman. Here is his website if you want to check it out. Make sure to check out the book section.
www.theinternationalforecaster.com...

Also I find this radio site to be pretty much spot on..
www.radioliberty.com...

edit on 27-9-2010 by logicalthinking because: thought of something else

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Ok, great I will check them out. But it seems like they are trying to sell sell sell. I need some free info. Youtube videos are great. Books seem to be a waste of money. I'd rather get a pdf. Anybody else have some stuff to share with fellow truthers?

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by jboogienoj
who's got the 'cleanest record'?

...its a matter of perspective - and - one of those perspectives is that anyone with a clean record is a federally funded disinfo agent...

Who is closest to the truth? Who is absolute bunk?

...both bunk and truth are subjective...

seems like we are at a loss for new juicy info and the old players are running dry.

...the tabloids are full of juicy junk... as for the old players - everything has a cycle... the newbees are out there and slamming each other as hard as they can to get fame/fortune...

any new leads as to WHATS REALLY GOING ON HERE ON THIS PLANET?

...just the same ol stuff - disease, greed, poverty, racism, war, the rich get richer, the poor get poorer, the middle class kiss rich ass because it beats being poor...

HOW'D WE GET HERE?

...i was born here... whats your excuse?...

WHERE WE ARE GOING?

...okay, well, uh, everything has a cycle and the crap we're in today will eventually float on down stream and we'll get new crap to deal with...

Who's at the top of the INFORMATION food chain? Pass on the goods, I'm hungry!

...thats probably the mindset they want you to have - hungry for all the crap they can think up...

We need to do housecleaning & throw out the garbage and keep only what we need.

...one person's trash is another person's treasures... its easier to presume they're all in it for the fame/fortune... i like michael tsarion's style... dont believe everything that falls out of his mouth - not even most - but - he's fairly intelligent, has a nice voice and is easy on the eyes...

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Haha thank you for putting in the time to give me some feedback, that was quite interesting and funny. I guess I agree with some of your statements. WHo are the young generation I should be watching for though? Seems like the tptb are whooping butt and making sure we don't get anything.

It just seems to me that we get some 'ok' stories here and there, but nothing sticks.

Does Art bell still have his radio show and if not why did he retire? That seemed like a consistent radio show that was seeking the truth. They had a pretty good setup. AJ is beyond tiring to listen to and the ads are unbearable.

Just seems like we're at a standstill and I'm hungry for more knowledge. Does anybody have any SOLID youtube subs to try? Wiki, anything? Who's making noise these days?

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by jboogienoj

Hey jboogienoj,

It's my opinion that none of the players you listed can be considered clean. As the saying goes, "You can't polish a turd". What we have is an army of parasites using UFOlogy for financial gain. Like most marketing strategies, the aim is to convince you into buying something you neither want nor need by selling the 'dream'... by marketing the desire. In the case of UFO's, things that simply aren't true, passed on as fact... but hey, what they propose is way cool. Wouldn't it be great to live in the world that many of these people have outlined! How exciting! Unfortunately, the desire for these things to be true is so strong in many people that they cannot think critically about it.

A common catch-cry is c'mon man..can't you see the big picture... can't you 'join the dots'. Of course I can, but what people fail to realise is that the very same dots were put in place by the players listed in your Op. It's their collective picture... not be confused with reality.

There are no experts in UFOlogy. Anyone who suggests they are is selling something. The truth is that we know nothing at all. 63 Years on from Roswell and we are no wiser today. All we have at our disposal are best guesses and confirmation of nothing. It should always be treated that way. Nothing is gospel.

There are three people I respect in today's UFOlogy. George Knapp, Richard Dolan & James Fox. These are players who ask important questions, who want the truth but don't expound their own.

IRM

edit on 11/11/10 by InfaRedMan because: typos n stuff!

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I think they're all either mentally ill or are consciously making up fake stuff to make money, either way I avoid anything they say.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Thank you so much for posting those 3 guys. I'm gonna follow up and look into what they are saying.

I just think it's important to listen to credible people. So many people have crazy stories and think they know this and that but half the time you have to question their sanity.

That's why i started this thread.....because theories change so quickly and peoples credibily can be here one day and gone the next.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
If you are trying to determine who held the most credibility from the group of names mentioned, or asking who is the most likely to be the genuine article and not a sleezoid trying to make money, then I would ask one question - out of all of these people, which one of them was murdered by police for the things he knew?

If being shot dead on your own property by government agents won't lend a little credibility to your claims then nothing will.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by DangerMonkey
If you are trying to determine who held the most credibility from the group of names mentioned, or asking who is the most likely to be the genuine article and not a sleezoid trying to make money, then I would ask one question - out of all of these people, which one of them was murdered by police for the things he knew?

If being shot dead on your own property by government agents won't lend a little credibility to your claims then nothing will.

Bill Cooper was a mad man! Full stop! He committed suicide by cop, after shooting an officer himself of course. Generally, that will get anyone pumped full of lead. No conspiracy there mate. Just good old cause and effect in play.

IRM

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Yea well it seems getting to the 'meat & potatoes' of anything around here is impossible. I want to know if there's any new taking heads on the scene because the other guys seem to have faded away

new topics

top topics

join