It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Powers That Be. What they want you to know/believe Vs. what they don't.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   
I did a search and i didn't find a thread dedicated to this topic, at least in the first 5 pages of the results (keywords: TPTB, and know) so i thought it should be brought up and discussed.

What do they want us to believe about global warming, alien's, oil, and so-forth? What do they don't want us to know, believe, or thing about these things?

I think this will get interesting.

sorry if this is in the wrong category, and I am really sorry if this is a existing topic, i did try to search for it.

as for contributing, i really don't have anything right now, maybe later i have something to add.

Anything no matter how small or big it is.

QuantumDragon

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   
its impossible to know what they want us to know because we don't know which side of each argument they control, or if they control both or neither.

for example where believing in aliens is concerned, are they trying to convince us they are not real or they are real?
are they hiding things or are they the ones pushing the idea? its seems to me either could be possible.

its the same with every subject, there could be a motive or reason for promoting any subject, at the same time people could be uncovering truths and they are trying to cover it up so it don't become ' to' widely accepted. the only thing that will make people give different opinions in this thread is personal experience's and interpretation of the information available, but who's information is it?

so honestly i have no idea what they want us know at all.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by lifeform11

True word of wisdom lifeform11. star. Also you are 100% correct.

ok then to all that want to post to clarify. What do you think tptb want us to know/think/believe vs. what they don't.

we may truly never know, but what are you opinions?

edit on 27-9-2010 by quantumdragon because: grammer

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Latest find about global warming is actually about global cooling ...[snip] "The 58th Bilderberg Meeting will be held in Sitges, Spain 3 – 6 June 2010. The Conference will deal mainly with Financial Reform, Security, Cyber Technology, Energy, Pakistan, Afghanistan, World Food Problem, Global Cooling, Social Networking, Medical Science, EU-US relations." source blogs.telegraph.co.uk...

peace

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by quantumdragon

They want us to believe whatever is required with two aims in mind..

1) Money- As in carbon tax, oil, drugs, etc etc..

2) Control- Divide and conquer, fear leads to acceptance of lost freedoms. etc etc..

I could go on and on with examples but I'm sure you get my point...

If it happens and is on MSM, then it is planned....

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by quantumdragon

Those in charge don't care what we believe. In fact they are so liberal about this policy that we are allowed to believe anything and everything that we choose to.

The most effective place to hide a difficult or unbelievable truth is within a great sea of imagination and lies.

Sure there are secrets, such as military technology, strategies, and movements, or political machinations. But when it comes to other issues... Well, think of it this way. Most of us agree that the Kennedy assassination involves something more than we've officially been told. But the fact that there are hundreds of theories, and variations of theories, means that the information pool is so muddied we'll probably never be able to discern the most likely scenario of what actually happened.

In short, it is more wise to question what you are being told than it is to wonder about what you are not.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Well, what have you seen happen up to this point? Wars, poverty (besides the top 2-3 percent) and division. I think it is fair to say that TPTB wouldn't allow those aspects to shape their lives and interests without their hands on them. I think they will have us believe anything that secures their interests, that may include disbelief as well.

damn hefficide, I love you're avatar.

edit on 27-9-2010 by SmokeandShadow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by the2ofusr1

carbon taxes, the earth has experienced much higher (up to many times) co2 levels in the atmosphere. It hasn't destroyed life, just more food for plants.

right now my take on it is that it is cooler by the equator, and warmer closer to the poles. that what i can tell where i live (Michigan), because 2 years ago it was almost 80 degrees F on Nov. 2nt. the winters also seam shorter and milder.

edit on 27-9-2010 by quantumdragon because: spelling

edit on 27-9-2010 by quantumdragon because: co2 levels link

edit on 27-9-2010 by quantumdragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

Sure there are secrets, such as military technology, strategies, and movements, or political machinations.

yeah i know, i have idea's that will never be discussed in this setting. For many reasons

In short, it is more wise to question what you are being told than it is to wonder about what you are not.

never hurts to wonder but yes, it is wise to question what you are told.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Well, I guess they wouldn't want you to believe that they are descendants of the pharaohs, and that we are still their slaves.

They would want us to believe that we are "free".

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   
There is one thing that they don't want us to know and it is the power that we have inside of us. The power that each human being have deep, very deep inside of us.

They have a nice setup in place making sure that we don't take/have the time to go on that route. Even text in the Bible have been tempered in a way as to make sure that it is hidden. One as to search and do the work faithfully in order to maybe get the enlightenment, knowledge.

I think that this is the biggest keep secret that they are protecting.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

For all I know i am a descent of the pharaoh( i have lost linage) am I a slave yes, but how much of a slave you are is partially free will, and money.

we can be slave to may things, not just tptb, alcohol, tobacco, other hard drugs, gambling, and so on and so forth.
heck those things maybe there tools.

top topics

join