It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO-Nukes Press Conference: Sept 27, MSM Anticipating

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   

UFO-Nukes Press Conference: Sept 27, MSM Anticipating

www.datelinezero.com

From AOL News, to FOX News, to news outlets in Australia and elsewhere; the anticipation and curiosity is palpable. Monday, Sept 27, a handful of former U.S. Military will be meeting with the National Press Club with testimony of more than 120 former or retired military personnel in hand.

The topic will be Unidentified Flying Objects interfering with, and tampering with American nuclear weapons sites.

Note that this is not the same thing as saying that alien beings are tampering ...
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.news.com.au
www.foxnews.com
www.theufochronicles.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Never Before Published Audio Taped Interviews Affirms UFO Activity at Nuke Missile Sites!!

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Why is it that during something like the Phoenix Lights Incident, where an entire city saw something huge and fantastic in the sky, the story was ignored? CNN reported on it eventually, but almost because they had to.

But now people are listening? Why now?

It seems very odd that stories like these were ignored only a decade ago ... but they are being taken seriously today. The Catholic Church seems to be preparing, the UN is appointing an Earth Ambassador, and now this press conference.

Interesting times we are living in ...

www.datelinezero.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Time for operation ``aliens are invading let's do a world government`` ... it's sure looks like it anyway.

We'll see.

If they say we must do a world government or all have chips or have a world alien religion or some BS like that I'll know it's fake.

Spielberg didn't go to Bilderberg all those times for nothing.

Directed by Spielberg : War Of The Worlds...aliens invading... Minority Report... police state everywhere... the new Indiana Jones... aliens...

Produced by Spielberg for 2011 : Falling Skies.. aliens have invaded earth and are kicking our butts. Cowboys & Aliens : Alien spaceship crashes on Earth. Super 8 : Movie about Area 51.

Not to mention the whole Men In Black series...

Just saying.

edit on 26-9-2010 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Yeah, what the hell is going on lately? United Nations to appoint space ambassador to act as first contact for aliens visiting Earth

When is it ever a good time for these people to come forward? It's about time!

I'm reading the new book by Leslie Kean called "UFOs" about official, documented, yet completely unexplained UFO reports. It took her 10 years to put get all the interviews and stories from the people who contributed to the book. Even though I've heard of many of the stories in her book, I'm learning things about those stories I'd never heard before. Plus, some of the stories are totally new to me.

So far, it's kind of freaking me out when I really think about the implications of the stories being told. There is a common theme amongst all of them. These things are real.

I'm excited to hear the press conference tomorrow!

edit on 27-9-2010 by harrytuttle because: add links

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
myself and a friend have witnessed a being that looked like this at @2.27 but brighter white all over, more luminous, proportioned and stockier so all this is really interesting, especially in light of the fact that there are so many scriptures related to supernatural beings

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Time for operation ``aliens are invading let's do a world government`` ... it's sure looks like it anyway.
We'll see.
If they say we must do a world government or all have chips or have a world alien religion or some BS like that I'll know it's fake.

Totally agree with you here buddy! It could either be the "aliens are invading" or "Aliens have come in peace" excuse to get the world government agenda rolling into reality! In my opinion its way better for them to have aliens portrayed as "invaders" and "hostile", so this way they can play the fear card on us like they've been doing so well all this time. And once more the majority of the population would trust their world leaders which would be even more corrupt than now. Also it would be a very convenient explanation for why most governments world wide have dismissed, and discredited the UFO phenomena for so long, and only now they are "disclosing" it, and of course again without thinking twice most of us would just believe'm without questioning!!!!
Whatever happens it will suit the "ones in power" purposes and agenda, you can bet on it! And we'll be in deeper trouble once it happens either way!

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   
is this going to be live?
will we beable to watc
i hope so
and i hope it isnt another steven greer wannabe with all his "testimonials"
but reading the info provided it does seem very official

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Lets not forget Close Encounters Of The Third Kind, and also E.T but those are about friendly aliens and not scary take over the world ones

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Heres a short interesting clip from this mornings BBC radio news.

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Anam Gra

I was surprised this was aired on Radio 4, even if it was in a light hearted manner. They dont normally cover these type of stories, they usually touch on topics aimed at the more 'mature' listener shall we say.

I dont think its coincidence that all these recent events are hitting the mainstream now, there is an alterior motive behind these im sure.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Anam Gra

Quite interesting even if most of the it sounds like pure BS! And its even more interesting to note that all of these "news" seem to be coming quite close together in a very short space of time! Sounds like something is about to happen and they are slowly flooding us with info to make it more acceptable once the real deal comes along!
Thanks for sharing!

Regards,

ringht_n_wrong

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Catch_a_Fire

My thoughts exactly, this type of topic is usually ridiculed amongst the Radio 4 audience......wonder whats up???? Could it be a pre-empt for the dreaded 'D' word?.......

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   

We'll see.

Spielberg didn't go to Bilderberg all those times for nothing.

Directed by Spielberg : War Of The Worlds...aliens invading... Minority Report... police state everywhere... the new Indiana Jones... aliens...

Produced by Spielberg for 2011 : Falling Skies.. aliens have invaded earth and are kicking our butts. Cowboys & Aliens : Alien spaceship crashes on Earth. Super 8 : Movie about Area 51.

Not to mention the whole Men In Black series...

Just saying.

edit on 26-9-2010 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

Propaganda from Wiki...

Propaganda from Wiki...

Propaganda often presents facts selectively (thus possibly lying by omission) to encourage a particular synthesis, or uses loaded messages to produce an emotional rather than rational response to the information presented. The desired result is a change of the attitude toward the subject in the target audience to further a political agenda. Propaganda can be used as a form of political warfare.

Managing the news

According to Adolf Hitler's propaganda minister Joseph Goebbels "The most brilliant propagandist technique will yield no success unless one fundamental principle is borne in mind constantly - it must confine itself to a few points and repeat them over and over."[10] This idea is consistent with the principle of classical conditioning as well as the idea of "Staying on Message."

Propaganda aimed at Americans

The extent to which the US government was guilty of propaganda aimed at its own people is a matter of discussion. The book Selling Intervention & War by Jon Western argued that president Bush was "selling the war" to the public.

People had their initial reactions to the War on Terror, but with more biased and persuading information, Iraq as a whole has been negatively targeted. America’s goal was to remove Saddam Hussein’s power in Iraq with allegations of possible weapons of mass destruction related to Osama Bin Laden.]Video and picture coverage in the news has shown shocking and disturbing images of torture and other evils being done under the Iraqi Government.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ringht_n_wrong

We'll see.

Totally agree with you here buddy! It could either be the "aliens are invading" or "Aliens have come in peace" excuse to get the world government agenda rolling into reality! In my opinion its way better for them to have aliens portrayed as "invaders" and "hostile", so this way they can play the fear card on us like they've been doing so well all this time. ...

Glad you guys pointed this out. They could well use the "different = dangerous" thing; so we should keep this in mind.

Just because Grays are abducting humans for whatever reason, doesn't mean all extraterrestrials are dangerous.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I can't believe how slow moving this topic is considering the potentially huge revelations that could come about.

Not as interesting as a blurry handheld video of some lights etc obviously.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by fatdeeman
I can't believe how slow moving this topic is considering the potentially huge revelations that could come about.

Not as interesting as a blurry handheld video of some lights etc obviously.

Nothing will come of it. Past history will show you this. Im a huge ufo believer and it annoys me that the subject is not taken seriously. This conference will come and go, and the only people who will hear about it, or be interested in what they have to say, will be the people interested in ufo's.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Well if they come to the US they will probably most likely smuggle drugs, weapons, and get deported atleast three times before they get a job...

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by donttaserme

Both of those movies were on last night!!! Plus HBO kept airing "The Day the Earth Stood Still" all week.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Star and Flag for this thread!!!

I am all for this kind of news and I do agre that we are living in VERY interesting times.....And I'm diggin' the fact that "The Event" and "V' are airing this fall

Disclose already!!!!

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Well if I wore you I would start digging for answers and not other peoples theories, because if they announce a representative of our Planet and Leader, who could it be? our One World Leader. ( King - Dictator )

I think they have played us all, I think we are already in the mess, to late now.

I've been warning you people for almost a year now, all for nothing, this been said through my videos and comments on these type of web sites and the dumb and dumber still laugh even when people like Alex Jones spit on their face and they get the giggles out of it.

I TOLD YOU SO!!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join