It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's over LONDON sept 17th 2010

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by MZYYY

point them out? are you new? oh yes.

you're gonna have to try much much harder if you expect to wind me up!

thanks

rich
edit on 17-10-2010 by RICH-ENGLAND because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Just because I am new, doesn't mean I come from 4chan. I registered on here because of the NYC sightings and wanted to share information. The only troll here is you with a post count of 971 since March. The only kinds of posts I have been seeing from you are useless remarks and statements. Not a single post I have seen with you providing video/information/articles about sightings. Its like the only thing you do here is clog up the threads with your bull# remarks. I am not going to talk about this in this thread, because we are already off-topic.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by MZYYY
Just because I am new, doesn't mean I come from 4chan. I registered on here because of the NYC sightings and wanted to share information. The only troll here is you with a post count of 971 since March. The only kinds of posts I have been seeing from you are useless remarks and statements. Not a single post I have seen with you providing video/information/articles about sightings. Its like the only thing you do here is clog up the threads with your bull# remarks. I am not going to talk about this in this thread, because we are already off-topic.

there isn't really a topic as it was debunked long ago... and the op is no longer with us....

and you can't have looked very hard if thats what you think, but ill let you have your fantasy..

thanks

rich

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by L1U2C3I4F5E6R

Cheer for posting L1U2C3l4F5E6R,

Could be conventional aircraft like helicopters, maybe-maybe not.

Strange the way they appear to be virtually stationary for so long, considering the three aircraft that passed above and behind them were clearly conventional aircraft, and they were apparently moving much faster.

Even allowing for them heading directly towards the camera, they still look to be moving too slowly.

Police helicopters? Possibly looking for someone? Could be, but two of them? Right on top of each other..doubtful.

Then there's the resident of the tower block who filmed the video..he says this is the same event as happened last Friday..so that implies he'd seen the same thing the week before.

Living along the flight path of city airport, i'm sure it would be commonplace for him to see all sorts of conventional aircraft, on various vectors and headings...why would these two lights in the sky appear unusual to someone who is used to seeing aircraft on approach and take off?

They wouldn't, unless there was something about them, that looked very different from the normal aircraft he would normally see from his balcony or window.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by JJBB22

It's not fake, not in the sense that it's CGI.

But it does look very much like (i'm sorry to say it) Chinese lanterns.

It might not be, but that's what it looks like to me..a group of lanterns blowing along in the wind.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join