It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Wikileaks Server’s Fortress Inside A Mountain.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Bahnhof ISP is the Swedish internet service provider that hosts Wikileaks’ servers. Their headquarters is a jaw-dropping fortress built in a Cold War nuclear bomb shelter inside of a mountain — basically a James Bond villain’s hideout rendered in real life. Check out panoramic views.

Disinfo.com

Bahnhof ISP in Stockholm is hosting Wikileaks servers.
Spectacular server hall is located in nuclear bomb shelter
built during cold war under 30 meters of rock mountain.

Click here for the photo's.

---------------

Okay, this doesn't seem legit to me. Looking at the supposed photo's of Wikileaks Server, they appear un-real.

But I'm not entirely sure.

So I'm bringing this up to see what the ATS Community thinks.

If it really is, then I'd say thats pretty cool that its located in a Nuclear Bomb Shelter.
Oh and why would they show pictures of it anyways?

edit on 26-9-2010 by Oozii because: Add text.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
It's a legit story.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Oozii

interesting stuff. Although I can't say I am too surprised. The panaramic views and faces of individuals, and their attire, are fascinating.

thanks for sharing,
ET

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
These pictures does not depict a secret website that puts out world government secret files....I think Wikileaks is lead by those involved to spread information and bull# to the public.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Reminds me of Dr. Evils hideout in Austin Powers. Nontheless, pretty awesome little spot they have there! I am not sure about Wikileaks, it seems almost too good to be true. Plus all the MSM attention that they receieve...

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by OmiOra

These pictures does not depict a secret website that puts out world government secret files...
Indeed. It's actually the facility of the ISP hosting the wikileak servers.

EDIT: That's pretty crazy stuff though. It's awesome how you can look around, breath taking. S&F.

edit on 26/9/10 by CHA0S because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by OmiOra
These pictures does not depict a secret website that puts out world government secret files....I think Wikileaks is lead by those involved to spread information and bull# to the public.

So now you're saying Julian Assange is a disinfo agent? One minute the guy is a hero for putting the info up on his website.

Now people are calling him a disinfo agent?

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   
much appreciate the images, all that i needed was to know were their internal security cameras were located.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Cool pics!

Thanks for posting...s&f

top topics

join