It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN to appoint Earth contact for aliens (Exaggeration)

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage, and others

Of course there is no "mention" of any visitation attributes whatsoever. ever. Never is. We're kept in the dark, or spoonfed microcosms of "potential disclosure" hints through the MSM. Whoop dee doo.

That's the point. "Official" disclosure remains the domain of an elusive hodgepodge of charlatans and opportunists. Meanwhile, the federal agencies of the world that you would think possessed jurisprudence in such a profound matter remain silent - or at least steadfastly elusive.

The United Nations, you say? HA! The UN couldn't negotiate their way out of a poor country in diapers - yet we're going to trust them to, "represent us"?

Besides, the question still stands: WHAT is the official policy of, say the government of the United States, or China, or the EC? What if those policies differ from one another? If ET answers the phone, who tells our UN spokeshuman what to say?

Nah...

I submit: that in all likelihood our governments of the world are not as naive or stupid as we suggest. Instead, of course such plans are in place, of course all branches of most governments have protocol and procedure and systematic operations criteria for EVERY potential contingency. C'mon. The UN chick is window dressing.

Well - where are they? Ok, so the "official" posture remains: Humor the unwashed masses with an occasional morsel. Call Spielberg or Lucas. Tell them to make them not so cute this time. Disney and the other CGA clowns have that covered.

And crucial: So plausible denial stands, eh? Ok, we'll sip a little more. But then how about letting us see just the "policy". We know you're not stupid enough to hunt planets and look for life everywhere but have nothing to do but shrug in case you succeed, right? We've heard the astronauts, pilots, and other witnesses make references to protocol and 'codespeak' refs to UFO's, EBE's etc. What are astronauts told to do if they suddenly find themselves riding shotgun on the way back from the moon? Nothing?

Nothing?? You've prepared our gallant heroes for trips to the moon and into orbit, and advised them that if they, however unlikely, are to encounter something they are to do ....what exactly?

How about if the greys (or grays or purples, greens, et al) actually do wind up on the White House Lawn?

No plan? No policy already in place? Baloney. If the mother ship descends from the dark side of the moon to release a few hundred drones over any capital and demand to speak to the planet's leader, what then? We send in Obama? Don't make me laugh. This UN book worm?. I don't think so.

But we MUST already have, somewhere on this planet, a group of humans whose sole purpose is to respond and deal with exactly such a scenario.

Who are they, and what is their mission? The UN thing is cover. Let's see the real deal.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
shouldnt there have been a national vote on electing the person whose to make contact ? shouldnt there of been a series of test done to prove the electee will be the best person to make contact ? just a bunch of buisness men who believe there better than everyone else when infact they are driven by wealth and greed have the right to chose who makes contact? , pathetic ! what i see happening when contact is made we'll be enrolled in the forces and told to fight the alien species and we would be lied to filled with total nonsense that they dont come in peace and they want to destroy us . when the real truth is we are all EQUAL , no one is better than anyone else no matter how much money u have or publicty is upon u ! making contact would destroy the richmans illusion of having power they would become insignifincant just how they compare us people on low incomes as being below them . and they do not want that to happen , take away there power they have nothing to live for . they would have to re-think the whole way of life, money , law , religion , ect.... imagine this example the president makes a speech or PM and people shout who are you ? your no one . the aliens i'll listen to but not you ! ner ner

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Seriously? That horse left the barn decades ago.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   
This Attracts Confer

Earths First Contact

Two phrases with the same ingredients, same exact letters.

Just something I noticed,
ET

also....
I'm not sure if one person is capable of speaking on our behalf, but wish them the best when they need to use words that usually have multiple meanings, professions with their own special jargon, nations with multiple dialects and languages, ...

I wonder what they will talk about? Is there a rough draft written up and a ready response?

Also, are we a little naive to assume that we would have the right to pick who speaks for us, or would they want to make that decision? Or has that decision already been made?

rhetorical questions, I have some reading to catch up with in this thread, sorry if some of these concerns have already been addressed.

edit on 29-9-2010 by Esoteric Teacher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
The amazing thing about this story even if it is a hoax is that it was reported in mainstream media for days and nobody freaked out the general public just went along with it......
people thinking are changing more are becoming open minded....

peace& health
SM

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Outrageo

Well said!

We know there's a FEMA Firefighters Manual (as seen in the video linked below) so a rational person must assume if FEMA has a protocol to deal with these events then EVERY authoritative facet on this planet must have one too!
From the White House to the House of Windsor MUST have plans in place 'just in case'! So you bring up a good point. Why not just spoon-feed us a little more propaganda-Pablum by showing us this 'plan' that's supposedly in place to protect us all!?

Ah, there's something going on on such a subterranean level that we'll never know if we wait for our people to tell us. It'll take an alien intervention to tell us what's what!

FEMA Firefighters Manual Covers UFO Attacks, Crashes

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Nice off topic red herring. But that is not a FEMA document. The chapter you are talking about is from Firefighter's Guide for Disaster Control. A commercial manual, published in 1992 by PennWell Books.

The UFO chapter was the work of Charles Bahme. A very strong believer.

Throughout this book, many of the references to actual events are based on the experiences of both of the authors. However, in this area of UFOs and their potential, we are relying largely on the research and experiences of Charles Bahme.

www.v-j-enterprises.com...

edit on 9/29/2010 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Here is another thing. We know our alien masters love gold. What have we been doing the last year?

Buying gold! Why do we love gold instead of silver or copper? It was programmed into us.

It will be an offering to our alien masters. That's why all these billionaires are getting rid of their money. They are trading it in for gold so they can please their masters when they return.

We are being watched folks! The watchers are the ones buying up all the gold. They can't tell their masters they did nothing for 3200 years.

edit on 29-9-2010 by Come Clean because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
Bob Dean (bless his 80 year old heart) talks about cosmic clearance within our 'government'.
Bob needs to keep talking to save his own life because if he is killed, that would confirm to everyone (within the UFO loop) that he spoke the truth (which we already know, he does)

The truth is coming folks. Just hang in there a bit longer. Just look at this as an extended commercial which is giving you time to fetch the popcorn cause the show is about to begin.

Video is removed ! Like i said Removed as soon as its linked to to ATS

bye you know Who that goes through this site like a fine tooth comb

this is the Prime example of it !

edit on 29-9-2010 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
WASHINGTON – Astronomers say they have for the first time spotted a planet beyond our own in what is sometimes called the Goldilocks zone for life: Not too hot, not too cold. Juuuust right.

Not too far from its star, not too close. So it could contain liquid water. The planet itself is neither too big nor too small for the proper surface, gravity and atmosphere.

It's just right. Just like Earth.

"This really is the first Goldilocks planet," said co-discoverer R. Paul Butler of the Carnegie Institution of Washington.
news.yahoo.com...

Phage, they are getting us ready my brother. They know or HEARD signs of life OUT THERE SOMEWHERE.

Are they more intelligent than me. Probably so. Are they more intelligent than Earthlings? Probably so.

Phage, accept it my brother. Accept we are not the ones.

edit on 29-9-2010 by Come Clean because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I hate to be the bearer of bad news... Mystery behind initial report of UN Liaison for Extraterrestrial First Contact

Like all of you, I am excited to see something come to pass. Unfortunately, this doesn't seem to be that moment.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by EagleTalonZ

“It sounds really cool but I have to deny it.”
--Mazlan Othman

Why would she HAVE to deny it? Why not say it's not TRUTH period?

Words have meaning correct? Why say, in other words...be forced to say...I have to deny it?

Anyways, if this is the best cover story she can come up with then I highly doubt I want her as ambassador for Earth.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
“It sounds really cool but it's just not true."

OR

“It sounds really cool but I have to deny it.”

Anyone besides me see the difference between the two?

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by arizonascott

Star

I agree. When I read their "denial statement", I thought it sounded very fake...Why would they view something of that topic as "Nonsense?"

Honestly, I believe that anyone from the President, the U.N. NASA, the Royal Society, SETTI and any other official higher up undoubtedly believes in extraterrestrials. They are too intelligent not to and I feel they have to 'play the role' and blend in with the crowd. With that I have never believed that any of them are really religious, because they know the truth behind that as well.....

(the Ancient Alien theory is becoming more and more acceptable

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by smokingman2006

UN to appoint Earth contact for aliens

www.dailytelegraph.com.au

THE United Nations was set today to appoint an obscure Malaysian astrophysicist to act as Earth’s first contact for any aliens that may come visiting.

Mazlan Othman, the head of the UN's little-known Office for Outer Space Affairs (Unoosa), is to describe her potential new role next week at a scientific conference at the Royal Society’s Kavli conference centre in Buckinghamshire.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Cool. Better the UN than the US government who would deny and keep quiet about it in the name of national security. Oh heavens we musn't jeopardize national security. Also the UN would not send all the CEO's to meet regarding trade pacts. Boring.

tt

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   
I think that thats beautiful if they know of what they speak. I also think theres alot of channels who are in contact with these beings and so there has already been first contact. I think it would be interesting for them to speak to the leaders and see what they have to say. Dhali Llama might not be bad as hes for peace acceptance and love.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Honestly i would rather have a buddist monk or bahai elder because of the peace atribute, but most likely it will be a bible thumper with his horde trying to convert the wicked.LOL

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Whether this position is true or false, I'd be perplexed if the United Nations did not have a set of procedures. Very inept if nothing existed, especially with humans expanding her operations in space. Man is constructing some great advances in space technology and development of extending humans presence (including colonies.) At some point in the 21st Century, contact will occur.

It is not a conspiracy, but whether intelligent and desirable procedure that is needed. I doubt ET would land on the Earth's surface, without our permission, because an advanced civilization understands the fear and intimidation it could inflate.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by smokingman2006
The amazing thing about this story even if it is a hoax is that it was reported in mainstream media for days and nobody freaked out the general public just went along with it......
people thinking are changing more are becoming open minded....

peace& health
SM

I think that those in charge of the disclosure are just testing the general public's reaction to news like this. So far, the public's reaction is encouraging to go on with disclosure.

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28 >>

join